Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:22:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations  (Read 161123 times)
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1525 on: November 12, 2017, 02:51:20 AM »

Greedo, you should be ashamed of yourself for this political hackery and if you run for anything in Atlasia again, I will vote against you. Defending pedophilia, particularly with insane references to history as if something being in the past makes it "good", is reprehensible and inexcusable.
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« Reply #1526 on: November 12, 2017, 02:52:54 AM »

Yes? There's a reason why these older men date teenagers; they are creepy and seek power and affirmation by exploiting girls who do not know better or are unable to act because that man holds a position of power (cough cough ROY F[INKS]ING MOORE the assistant DA cough cough). Women these men's ages won't date them, so these men go and prey on young girls.

Also, don't try to lie and make it seem like Moore was dating women 17-23. He was dating women aged 16, 17, and 18. He initiated sexual contact with a FOURTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL. He was preying on these young girls BECAUSE he knew they wouldn't be able to do anything about, or know to do something about it.

I don't understand why you are trying to protect a man who used his age, power, and status in the community to manipulate and exploit teenagers for his own sexual pleasure.

Really funny to you said that ROY MOORE’s wife was 23 when they got married so YES he was dating 17-23 year olds.
Also my grandparents on both sides had a 10-20 year gap my grandfather was 50ish when my mom was born and my grandmother was 25-30 so age gaps are normal.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1527 on: November 12, 2017, 02:54:05 AM »

Greedo, you should be ashamed of yourself for this political hackery and if you run for anything in Atlasia again, I will vote against you. Defending pedophilia, particularly with insane references to history as if something being in the past makes it "good", is reprehensible and inexcusable.
I’m not these girls were 17-23 again if the 14 yearolds story gets comfirmed then I will unendorse him and apologize to everyone on here.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1528 on: November 12, 2017, 02:57:25 AM »

Also I am not a blind partisan if could have voted last election I would have voted for Gary Johnson I hated trump and while on Election Day I wanted him to win I still supported Johnson.
Also there tons of republicans here in Clark County who in 2019 and 2020 I will not support heck I may even vote democrat.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1529 on: November 12, 2017, 02:57:54 AM »

Horrible. He should withdraw and crawl into a hole. Hypocrite. Predator. Never a US Senator.

My respect for you just bounced tenfold. Thank you for having decency in an era so unacceptably bereft of it.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1530 on: November 12, 2017, 03:00:02 AM »
« Edited: November 12, 2017, 03:04:34 AM by Badger »

When I get back home I’m going to teach you a history lesson,ALL of this stuff I’m posting will be facts I have learned from volunteering for the National park service as a costume history interpreter.

This is the best satire account ever
Want to know something I volunteer at fort Vancouver in Vancouver Washington and yes it’s a national park. In the 1820s-1860s the men who could read and write who were clerks they didn’t get married till they were 35-45 years old! They marrying young girls as young as 12! Roy Moore was not 40 dating 12-16 year olds he was dating 17-23 yearolds when he was 29-38. Moore has done nothing wrong yet!

STFU you pedophilia apologist.

No, seriously, this is the worst post in God knows how long. "Hey! They've been doing genital mutilation forever in some cultures, and did so back in the 1800's so it must be ok! Right?"

You ignorant, vicious, c$%t

DIAF quickly.

Back when the Mod Squad had a spine, such defense of pedophilia would've had you rightly bounced so fast your head would spin, but since now the head schmucks are complete flacid bitches, it's on ignore you go. 
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1531 on: November 12, 2017, 03:02:35 AM »

When I get back home I’m going to teach you a history lesson,ALL of this stuff I’m posting will be facts I have learned from volunteering for the National park service as a costume history interpreter.

Want to know something I volunteer at fort Vancouver in Vancouver Washington and yes it’s a national park. In the 1820s-1860s the men who could read and write who were clerks they didn’t get married till they were 35-45 years old! They marrying young girls as young as 12! Roy Moore was not 40 dating 12-16 year olds he was dating 17-23 yearolds when he was 29-38. Moore has done nothing wrong yet!

He’s not a pedophilia and I’m not an apologist if it comes out he raped anyone of any age I will unendorse him and like I said before apologizie to everyone on here.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #1532 on: November 12, 2017, 03:04:20 AM »

He’s not a pedophilia and I’m not an apologist if it comes out he raped anyone of any age I will unendorse him and like I said before apologizie to everyone on here.

Dude there's verified stories of his colleagues saying he creeped on teens and brought them to the office, if tried to induce sexual encounters with a young teen isn't pedophilia then idk what is.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1533 on: November 12, 2017, 03:05:19 AM »

F$%k you, you psychopathic defender of sexual abuse.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #1534 on: November 12, 2017, 03:07:27 AM »

Greedo, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, I don’t give a rat’s about your grandparents.

Plain and simple, adults should be dating adults and only adults. Going after teenagers is predatorial, creepy, and exploitative. I don’t care if you are literally married to a 35 year old right now, or if every man in some city wherever married a woman 20 years his junior, or if every member of your family was married at so-and-so age, adults lusting after and dating teenagers is inexcusable and unnacceptable.

I don’t care if it was “normal” in 1776 or 1860 or 1950 or 1999, it is a fundamentally exploitative process of a grown human being using a non-fully grown and developed person for their own sexual ends.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1535 on: November 12, 2017, 03:08:35 AM »

F$%k you, you psychopathic defender of sexual abuse.
Him being 30 and dating 19 yearolds does not make him a pedophilia. The only way he is a pedophilia is if he actually dated 12-16 yearolds or if he tried to rape anyone which right now there is not enough proof.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1536 on: November 12, 2017, 03:10:02 AM »

Greedo, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, I don’t give a rat’s about your grandparents.

Plain and simple, adults should be dating adults and only adults. Going after teenagers is predatorial, creepy, and exploitative. I don’t care if you are literally married to a 35 year old right now, or if every man in some city wherever married a woman 20 years his junior, or if every member of your family was married at so-and-so age, adults lusting after and dating teenagers is inexcusable and unnacceptable.

I don’t care if it was “normal” in 1776 or 1860 or 1950 or 1999, it is a fundamentally exploitative process of a grown human being using a non-fully grown and developed person for their own sexual ends.
But the thing is the age of consent is 17 in Alabama so again he did nothing wrong unless he either raped them or dated 16 and younger girls.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #1537 on: November 12, 2017, 03:11:35 AM »

But the thing is the age of consent is 17 in Alabama so again he did nothing wrong unless he either raped them or dated 16 and younger girls.

You either have zero reading comprehension, in which case I’m sorry, or you are purposefully ignoring every point because you are a spineless hack who will defend pedophiles, in which case, bugger off.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #1538 on: November 12, 2017, 03:14:13 AM »

Greedo, you should be ashamed of yourself for this political hackery and if you run for anything in Atlasia again, I will vote against you.
Really making some serious threats here, wulfric
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1539 on: November 12, 2017, 03:18:07 AM »

Greedo, you should be ashamed of yourself for this political hackery and if you run for anything in Atlasia again, I will vote against you.

We are in the same region, and I do actually vote, so it is actually a serious threat.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1540 on: November 12, 2017, 03:19:31 AM »

You either have zero reading comprehension, in which case I’m sorry, or you are purposefully ignoring every point because you are a spineless hack who will defend pedophiles, in which case, bugger off.
It’s not pedophilia intill it’s comfirmed,I’m not willing to defend ANY cheaters-wife beaters or pedophilias,which as of right now none of those are comfirmed.
Someone like Trump he is on video,David vitter was a phone list for you know why,bill Clinton is on tape talking about it,Anthony Weiner sextexing was leaked so it’s comfirmed. What’s not comfirmed or fake is...

Ted Cruz cheating on Heidi,Marco Rubio being gay. And Roy Moore fits with that list.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #1541 on: November 12, 2017, 03:19:52 AM »

We are in the same region, and I do actually vote, so it is actually a serious threat.

We love you, Wulfric
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1542 on: November 12, 2017, 03:21:57 AM »

We love you, Wulfric

...uh, Thanks...
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1543 on: November 12, 2017, 04:00:05 AM »

If you want to see a lot more like me go to Ace of Spades. I still cannot link.  Need 20 posts.   You folks do not see enough of the conservative world
AtorBoltox

« Reply #1544 on: November 12, 2017, 04:26:23 AM »

If you want to see a lot more like me go to Ace of Spades. I still cannot link.  Need 20 posts.   You folks do not see enough of the conservative world
The 'insight' you've granted us makes me want to keep it that way
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1545 on: November 12, 2017, 08:18:27 AM »

I love how so many on the right are saying “we don’t have all the facts” and “innocent until proven guilty” like there weren’t “Hillary for Prison” and “Lock Her Up” bumper stickers and t-shirts plastered across every pick up truck and pot belly across the Deep Jim Crow South.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1546 on: November 12, 2017, 08:27:12 AM »

Can we please not bother replying to Greedo? It's clear he and Arkansas Yankee have no real problem with child molesters in the US Senate, so let it be.

We have reached Peak Greedo, just put him on ignore and he's been essentially defending pedophilia here.
Dude if the stuff with the 14 year old gets comfirmed then I will not support Moore but right now we’re false accusing him.

Greedo, I asked you about this corroboration last night, but you didn't respond:

Greedo, how about this corroboration (on a conservative website) of the 14-year-old's story?  https://www.redstate.com/patterico/2017/11/10/another-person-corroborates-roy-moores-accuser/

If you're still not persuaded, tell us what WOULD persuade you?

Seriously: What is your standard for confirmation?  Be reasonable.  Pick the same standard you would use to disqualify a Democractic candidate.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1547 on: November 12, 2017, 08:55:30 AM »

Something that I think gets lost in the discussion by some people is that we are not judging whether Moore is guilty of a crime, but whether he is fit to hold office.  These are far different standards.  

Greedo's presumed age makes him too young to have served on a jury, but I've served on several, and I'm sure many others here have done so as well.  One case I served on was actually fairly similar to the situation with Moore and the 14-year-old.  The judge, who was quite good, carefully explained to us that in a criminal trial (this was a felony trial) the standard was that the state must prove the charge beyond a reasonable doubt; even evidence that would create a "grave suspicion" of guilt was not enough to convict.  However, if it had been a civil trial then a much lower standard would be required, merely a "preponderance of evidence".  (I've also served on a civil trial, and we did find for the plaintiff based on that standard.)

Regarding Roy Moore, we're not trying a criminal case or even a civil case against Moore.  We are judging whether he is fit to be elected to the Senate.  Some of us, including me, feel that he was already unfit, based on his statements that a Muslim should not be allowed to serve in Congress, which is a clear disregard for the First Amendment, and his removal from office for violating court orders, which is a clear disregard for the rule of law.  What the current allegations show is a grown man attempting to create relationships with young girls, including using his position in the courthouse to find ones likely to be in a vulnerable emotional state (she was waiting outside a custody hearing!)  This is yet another strike against his fitness for office.

Character and integrity matter in our leaders.  Based on all of the above, Moore is not fit to be elected dogcatcher, let alone a United States Senator.

(For the curious: we found the defendant not guilty in the felony trial.  He might have done it, but it was equally possible he didn't, and the state didn't come close to proving it.  We were somewhat surprised that it even came to trial with such a poor case.)
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1548 on: November 12, 2017, 09:48:35 AM »

It interesting that I bring a little bit of the the right here. I am abused by some for doing so.  I bring a little of the left to Ace of Spades.  I am abused for doing so.

The Ace of Spaders think they are 100% correct. The left leaners here think they are 100% correct.  The folks at Daily Kos think they are 1.000% correct.  Boy some of them can really cuss.  I know I am not 100% right.

There is enjoyment in being the skunk at all the garden parties. As a "red" Republican I am always catching flack from local Republicans. One lady said I really frustrated her.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1549 on: November 12, 2017, 10:18:43 AM »

APPEAL TO HISTORY IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR EXPLOITING AND SEXUALLY ABUSING YOUNG, VULNERABLE GIRLS
We need an excuse? That's not what they told me when I became a Republican...
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies