The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 07:08:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 214123 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1600 on: April 01, 2020, 07:52:27 PM »

I'm sure you can guess the target of this.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1601 on: April 02, 2020, 10:03:55 AM »

... I really need to reappropriate O-MI.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1602 on: April 02, 2020, 10:59:32 AM »

... I really need to reappropriate O-MI.

You used to have the same problem with oldiesfreak AND Inks for R-MI. If you went to D-MI, you'd have Wolverine (or is he S-MI?). And eharding was something (C-MI?)

Condolences to you and JacksonHitchcock and probably one other 'gander for being so outnumbered.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1603 on: April 02, 2020, 11:18:10 AM »

No George Takei needs to.

lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1604 on: April 02, 2020, 04:17:38 PM »
« Edited: April 02, 2020, 04:23:54 PM by lfromnj »

Hey Penn_Quaker_Girl, my name is Chris. I am a Risk Management / Economics double major junior at UGA. I think you are cute and would like to go on a video call date with you.

I like to play Rugby and Tennis.  I miss dancing and partying and having a great time with my friends. I miss going out with my Rugby boys and meeting new people. That was my favorite part about college and it sucks having that part of my life taken away from me. I would like to get to know you better because I miss making those connections.

Also for memes and so people can roast me, I have attached a picture where I am asking you to marry me. The lighting isn’t good so please don’t judge me! My sig picture is better.
I expect only premium quality roasts - I’m used to getting tackled and knocked down so give me your best

Best post on atlas, now give me the recommends too.(im desperate for validation)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1605 on: April 02, 2020, 05:05:14 PM »

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1606 on: April 06, 2020, 04:34:17 PM »

Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1607 on: April 06, 2020, 06:12:35 PM »

Credit goes to heatcharger for this one.
Kung Fu Kenny
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1608 on: April 07, 2020, 08:16:17 AM »

Pennsylvania's not my favorite state, but I think it's pretty excessive to call it "rank."
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1609 on: April 07, 2020, 01:13:05 PM »

SN2903 reminds me of nkpatel, I am having Dejavu all over again, where he says the same thing over and over again, but this time, the reverse, that Trump will win WI, it's to pro gun for Dems and Biden and Bernie are too liberal. Which is far from the truth, the reason why Trump isnt winning is because he cant crack 44 percent of the Latino vote. Pence doesnt do it for him.

The only bipartisan person he has is Jerome Adam's who is the Surgeon General. Otherwise he gets 5 percent or less of minority support from Pence
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #1610 on: April 07, 2020, 04:39:20 PM »

Not technically a hilarious post but, for one short but sweet moment in time, my post count is "nice" twice over.

Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #1611 on: April 08, 2020, 12:11:09 AM »

duality of man
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1612 on: April 08, 2020, 08:27:57 PM »

Gates don't stop bears. Use a bear bag hung from a tree or better yet, a canister. (Store 150 feet away from water or camp. Do not cook near camp.)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1613 on: April 09, 2020, 07:48:41 AM »

GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1614 on: April 09, 2020, 07:57:01 PM »

“My dad served in Walmart back in the ‘20s, he died during the 3rd battle of the toilet paper section. As he innocently was doing his job, hundreds of redcaps and karens stormed the Walmart, with no mercy. He died after being trampled by a mob of about 4,000. Each time I see the Walmart logo, I can’t help but think it should have been me!”
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1615 on: April 12, 2020, 01:32:49 PM »

As AMB1996 once correctly stated, Yellowhammer can't be considered the most far-right poster here because he is a liberal.

Put Yellowhammer, ExtremeRepublican, Grassr00ts and Wazza in a room, and rank them ideologically.  This is the type of endeavor that H.P. Lovecraft warns us against.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1616 on: April 15, 2020, 04:27:09 PM »

Likud/B&W talks are resuming- mandate ends shortly.

It appears to be going up in flames.

A #4 coming right up.

If election #3 was "Madness" what on earth should we call #4??

Israeli General Election IV - A New Hope?

Does that make Gantz Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader?

"You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Likud, not join them!"
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1617 on: April 15, 2020, 08:43:25 PM »

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/sos/ICRC_Whos_applying_682238_7.pdf

just interesting stats
So the commission applicants are a decent bit whiter, they are also 60% male, and also much older than the average Michigan voter, but however 35% are Democrat to 15% Republican, doesn't really matter .

So it's going to be a commission of former Woodstock attendees?
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1618 on: April 16, 2020, 09:55:09 AM »
« Edited: April 16, 2020, 05:15:31 PM by Sprouts Farmers Market ✘ »

Context: Age of consent for sexual relations

Honestly, 18 is probably too low, something like 21, 22 is far more reasonable, but preferably, it shouldn't be until the age when people finish their education.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1619 on: April 18, 2020, 09:18:07 AM »

Orthodox Olawakandiïsm
This is a blog, not facetime or Twitter. 911:JUDGEMENT DAY, due to fact we transitioned from a fossil fuel economy to a nuclear energy, as we fight for our survival;  including, greenhouse effect that affect us in number of ways: meteor showers and nuke war, with N.Korea........

Freiwallite Olawakandiïsm
Swing state polls are meaningless until when it get closer to the election. That's why the 278 freiwall, isnt that important, there are many ways for either party to get to 270 without the tradtl map, and they got it wrong before. I think that is their reasoning for not releasing stateby state results.  2016 forever changed this.

Neoconservative Olawankandiïsm
I dont know why Ayotoli keeps saying that revenge is on it's way, a revenge attack is not in the works, since the new Real ID cards for planes are in effect this yr. The Ayotoli military guard and ISIS has been unable to penetrate the subway systems like Europe, Arabs have reluctant to do that type of bombings. If we allow a person with no natl security to lead nation, we will be like Great Britain, winning no wars..

Olawakandic Esotericism
Thats why education into skilled labor jobs and not high school diploma jobs is the way to go. As a result, middle class can grow again as a teacher, CNA, or legal professional. Jobs weed people out based on your performance in interviews, if you dont pass the interview you dont get the job; consequently,  that's why the Bachelor Degree requirement failed for Y2K generation.  The only people that got professional jobs after they graduated from College and Universities, had parents already working in the field, and transferred their working knowledge to their kids. It's hard to get a white college job, but anyone can get a union or a staffing job. Political Science Liberal Arts and Sciences, Paralegal, Oracle Certificate, Security Training 2 diplomas in, that's 5, well five including my Law school degree that I am a resident in.

Lafferist Olawakandiïsm
Voters are cautious of raising taxes, that's why Biden, Joe Kennedy, Hickenlooper and Bullock are winning and Bernie Sanders lost, because Biden will hold the line on spending and Bernie wants to raise taxes on his bold agenda items. Hilary lost due to fact, in a good economy,  voters wanted their taxes cut and she was a tax and spend liberal.

Biological Olawakandiïsm
Heart murmers are a leading cause of death in your sleep.  Its important to keep your health up so that won't happen. Yes, Biden and Sanders are out. Biden is indeed a sloth and he will go down as the Jeb of 2020😏😏😏😏

Dadaist Olawakandiïsm
Nadaaaaa

Kemetic Olawakandiïsm
Option 3, but I am a descendant of King Tut. Egyptians came from Blacks as King Tut, had Black features.

Southernized Olawakandiïsm
Prefer the SUNBELT STACK

Astromillenarian Olawakandiïsm
Meteorites that hit our planets do contribute to climate change and earthquakes and hurricanes are due to oil drilling below the seashore. Liberals know this, but conservatives thinks it's just the greenhouse effect. But, oil drilling, which conservatives love do contribute to tornadoes as well. Gravity also pulls meteors closer to earth and as the earth gets older and older, bigger rocks are coming our way. 

Also, what causes more gravity to pull meteor showers,  answer oil drilling.

Secular Olawakandiïsm
The correct term for Dems is Secular, due to pragmatic and moderate and conservative voices. This is undergraduate and graduate school politics compared to high school civics. Separation between church and state, not wearing religion on your sleeve. The reverse trend of the Whigs and the Dixiectats. The donkey was selected by Andrew Jackson due to Mary riding a donkey carrying Jesus. The Dixiecrats, wore religion on their sleeve and enslaved and discriminated against Blacks. But, now, the donkey means to take money from the rich and give to poor, Robin hood.

Wilsonian Olawakandiïsm
Wilson was a hybrid between a Dixicrat and a Progressive. He is a Progressive due to institution of the Income Tax and the start of the payroll tax that FDR created under the New Deal. Wilson also got Women like Susan B Anthony the right of women to vote. But due to the Second Industrial Revolution in 20th Century, the Labor Party was established in 1900 and in Europe. The first Industrial Revolution began in 1776.

Kung Fu Kenny
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1620 on: April 18, 2020, 10:18:03 AM »

Some of my sources are telling me that the top VP pick for Biden at the moment is Carole Baskin.

That wont be the pick he said he will pick a female he shared the debate stage with already
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1621 on: April 18, 2020, 09:10:28 PM »

Why not make a movie about Dora rescuing people from ICE detention facilities?

Sniper, no sniping!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1622 on: April 23, 2020, 10:19:09 AM »

The Greens have no principles except to screw over the Democratic Party.

They'd love to have Ventura if it gets them more attention and can draw away more cynical, selfish leftists who just want to make a statement (that statement being "I am a baby, please take away my right to vote").

They would nominate Trump if they were given the chance.
Aren't you supporting Joe Biden? You really need to stop backing these no-hope third party candidates. You're either with Jesse or you're with Trump, bottom line. You're screwing over the anti-Trump movement by trying to undermine the Ventura campaign — it's saboteurs like you that delivered the White House to Trump in 2016.
ltomlinson31
Canada

« Reply #1623 on: April 25, 2020, 05:16:27 PM »

Mind model suggests tilt dead, closer to lean dead than tossup dead.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1624 on: April 25, 2020, 05:26:11 PM »

Timmy is an Atlas legend.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length