Arizona megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 08:12:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Arizona megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Arizona megathread  (Read 71749 times)
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

« on: October 16, 2022, 02:57:02 PM »

Is wbrocks a member of the Kari Lake campaign team? wbrocks keeps posting clips that make me like Kari Lake more, lol
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 04:25:17 PM »
« Edited: October 16, 2022, 04:30:11 PM by DTC »

Is wbrocks a member of the Kari Lake campaign team? wbrocks keeps posting clips that make me like Kari Lake more, lol

I feel safe in saying that you're not part of his target audience.

...a person who votes for D's or R depending on the election is not his target audience? Who is his audience - dem's who already agree with him and vote the same 100% of the time no matter what? Makes sense why his comments are so out of touch all of the time.

I think y'all need to realize the socially moderate lib econ moderate conservative is not the average swing voter. And y'all act like doubting some of the 2020 election is the most damning crime in humanity, when two of the democratic politicians I voted for, Hillary Clinton and Stacey Abrams, both deny the legitimacy of the person who beat them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies