The Irony Oremine (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 11:13:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Irony Oremine (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Irony Oremine  (Read 127634 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« on: August 02, 2016, 01:29:18 PM »

I think half of what Seriously? posts could be posted here.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 12:27:20 PM »

Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 02:15:32 AM »

What's risky is calling a random swing/tilt D state and a competitive Senate race in said state "Safe D"
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 06:34:25 PM »

Come on, Tom, join us on the dark side! We can end this destructive conflict! Wink
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 09:41:09 PM »

Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 03:33:16 PM »

He strikes again!

Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2017, 06:07:22 PM »

I was just about to post this. Tongue
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2017, 05:46:28 PM »

This board is so ate up with derangement syndrome that it cannot think.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2018, 04:25:09 PM »

Thing is, these ratings ARE absolutely ridiculous.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2018, 12:37:47 PM »

context: IN: Trafalgar Group: Donnelly +12

Are people forgetting who the pollster is? My goodness, the rush to scrape for any positive Dem news is kinda embarrassing.

Funny for a guy who uses anything he can to promote his whackadoodle theories, and has shamelessly criticized polls that were unfavorable to his predictions only to tout those polls as PROOF he was right when they showed a result that was more favorable.

There's more:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=298953.0

Andrew and hofoid must have very uninteresting lives, if they have to entertain themselves by concern trolling a political forum.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2018, 12:33:44 PM »

unskewing every poll you don't like is just self-delusion and we wouldn't want that.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2018, 04:56:33 PM »

Give it a rest.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2018, 11:48:38 PM »

This is the dumbest thing I have seen all week.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2018, 11:16:55 PM »

The biggest hacks on this forum tend to be the people with red or maroon avatars actually LOL
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2019, 02:58:06 PM »

You people are acting like complete hypocrites considering your behavior during the Kavanaugh inquisition
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2019, 09:51:44 PM »

The crew in here should really humble themselves.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2019, 02:59:22 PM »

The Biden Derangement Syndrome is strong.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2019, 04:27:05 PM »

Believe it or not, I've heard some valid criticisms of Sanders, and I can respect people who bring up specific (and relevant) things he has done and said recently that are worth discussing. If you've got any serious points to make about Sanders and don't immediately dismiss criticism of other Democratic candidates, I'll "reconsider" my assessment of irony here.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2019, 12:48:31 PM »

Yes Fuzzy Bear, thank goodness we have you guys here to prevent Atlas becoming an echo chamber.

That whole thread is a circle jerk of “you scratch my back, I scratch yours.”  99% calling everybody an FF.

True, but everyone needs a backscratch every so often, and that's probably why a lot of people post in that thread.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2019, 06:40:37 PM »

You're trolling isn't even any good.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2019, 01:31:47 PM »

Stop deflecting, and just deal with reality.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2019, 06:37:03 PM »

When the biggest hacks call other people hacks (context: Trump can totally absolutely win NM):

I can't believe the fact that people on this forum cannot see the big surprise they are going to get in 2020.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2019, 05:36:15 PM »

Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2020, 10:47:37 AM »

Biggest dem hack on the site in my opinion. Any poll that is somewhat negative for his side he spins as a positive or not that bad. He never criticizes democrats or gives any constructive criticism and his predictions are completely delusional. I think Trump will win but I think it will be in the 290 to 310 EV range. I don't think it will be some landslide. He thinks Trump has a 0% chance of winning. I think Biden has about a 25 30% chance of winning.

I think I struck gold

Yep, time to close the thread.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2020, 05:48:28 PM »

Watching things unfold for the previous weeks actually makes me not very optimistic about unity in America. Not because Biden is the wrong POTUS for the task, he's perhaps among the best politicians for getting some unity. However, a large share of GOP elected officials live in complete and total denial. The Inaugural Committee can't acknowledge Biden as prez-elect, TX AG is filing ridiculous fraud lawsuits and then I see people like Jim Jordan or Ted Cruz, who are so embarrassing and obnoxious, it's hard to find any words. Any sane person knows there was no widespread fraud. All this is about is the fragile ego of a rejected sociopath, who can't deal with defeat. More worrying than Mr. Trump's state of mind is the large following he has and that so many of them, who should know better, still live in an alternate universe.

Also democrats have politicized the virus from day one focusing on states like Florida and Texas while ignoring New York, California and New Jersey terrible numbers. Also saying that shutting drown travel with China was xenophobic and other nonsense like that.

I'm not sure how this should go on, even if Mr. Trump is out the WH his media presence declines (I'm doubtful of latter, because the media too much cares about ratings). Almost the entire GOP is in a total state of denial and not willing to participate in a meaningful discourse. I'm really worried they will obstruct Biden at any turn and any cost. And so far, they haven't paid a price for their attitude. As long as they don't, they have little reason to change. More broadly, I think the GOP should ask itsself whether they actually still believe in democracy and the rule of law. Or whether they just pretend to care about these things when it suits their short term political interests. I know, I know, there are some voices within the GOP that still respect these things, but let's not pretend the Mitt Romneys of the world have a say in this party. This is also not meant to be criticism of all blue avatars; I know there are several blue avatars on this forum I may have disagreements with, but who ultimately believe in democracy and the rule of law. But all the doesn't alter the fact we have one party whose majority of elected officials apparently don't believe in democracy and democratic standards. It's not just they're blindly following a cult leader, attempt to weaponize the judiciary, they're also not willing to compromise on important issues for the good of the nation and for years have attempted to make voting harder. Seriously, which major party in the Western world does that? The Tories in Canada or the UK? Of course not.

As we speak, hundreds of thousands of fellow Americans contract a deadly virus. Almost as many people as on 9/11 die from it. Every single day. Let that sink on for a second. Past tragedies, including 9/11, have at least for some time unified this country. Not the case today. Laregely because Republicans, and not just Trump, have decided to politicize a natural disaster that doesn't care about personal feelings or political preference. The virus doesn't care which party one is, it kills Dems, GOPers and Independents alike.

That said, I don't have an universal solution. Probably needs structural reforms in our system that go well beyond the liberal vs. conservative scheme. However, I do feel our system is no longer capable to reform itsself. But I find it really worrisome we're apparently in this downward spiral. Is it just me thinking this way?
Where to even start with this nonsense. First Democrats are still in denial about 2016 claiming that Russia changed votes and they also obstructed Trump from day one. Nothing about Biden's campaign was unifying in any way. Democrats don't believe in democracy or the rule of law. They want to ad states and pack the supreme court because they can't win elections that have been played by the same rules for hundreds of years. Democrats have also weaponized the courts for years by appointing activist judges who ignore the constitution. Democrats aren't willing to compromise on important issues they blocked passing stimulus in the senate. Regarding the virus it's not ironic but it's dumb to compare something like 9/11 which was a one day event to an illness that's killed less than 1% of the population and for most people has a 99% survival rate. This post is mostly ironic but it's also absurd and ignorant to.

Also Democrats have politicized the virus from day one suggesting that halting travel with China would be xenophobic and then focusing on states like Florida and Texas and ignoring how bad New York, New Jersey and California were doing.

Thanks for posting directly into the thread.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies