DC Unrest Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:11:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  DC Unrest Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DC Unrest Megathread  (Read 271911 times)
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« on: January 06, 2021, 02:27:51 PM »

These people should be in prison.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 03:33:26 PM »

Welp, so much for the party of law and order.

Goddamned traitors. Too bad we liberals are supposed to be against the death penalty.

I for one, have always supported the Death Penalty. Today only re-enforces my support.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 03:37:18 PM »

I generally oppose lethal force used by police but this has got to come to an end.

If the police start killing people on the spot, especially innocent protestors, fire will be returned. They better be smart this time.

These people are not “protestors”.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 03:50:27 PM »

I generally oppose lethal force used by police but this has got to come to an end.

If the police start killing people on the spot, especially innocent protestors, fire will be returned. They better be smart this time.

These people are not “protestors”.

Just as we saw with BLM last summer, most people protested peacefully and a loud minority protested violently. It's unfair to paint these groups with a broad brush.

There is no “loud minority”. These people are criminals who should be met with the full force of the law.

And you know what's funny? This is the exact same thing the blue avvies were saying last summer. Now the shoe is on the other foot.

Americans love their guns, yes, but the vast majority of gun owners are law-abiding citizens, and they would never harm another person except in cases of self-defense. They are allowed to carry openly where the law allows. Yes, prosecute the violent lawbreakers, but even still, let's not view those people in the same way we view home invaders or armed robbers.

I’m not opposed to people owning and having fire arms. That’s their constitutional right as citizens, and I support it. But this? Going to the capital, breaking in, storming the House and Senate chambers? Unacceptable.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 04:04:24 PM »

Is this confirmed?
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 04:27:20 PM »

What if Obama......ah, forget it.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 04:59:11 PM »

Rep. Nancy Mace on SkyNews said that her support for Trump has been “wiped out”.

what a self-hating rino

tfw it takes violent threats to your life to make you realize that Trump isn’t that great of a guy.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 07:27:42 PM »

wIiL mAnChIn sWiTcH pArtIeS?

WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2021, 03:00:06 AM »

At the very minimum, we should all offer critical support to the upcoming Biden Administration against the putschists.

These terrorists need to be stopped by any means necessary.

No. If anything I side with the putschists because I always support the underdog perspective. You remind me of this group that actually admitted that most of the imperialist ruling class supports Biden but still endorsed him anyway because MUH NAZIS: http://www.lrp-cofi.org/statements/election2020.html

Biden is the most bourgeois and reactionary Democrat in decades (while Trump is the least "bad" Republican, compared to Reagan, Bush, McCain, Romney, etc.) yet has gotten unprecedented support from supposed "radical leftists" who used to oppose the Democratic Party. Even Obama never had this kind of support and it is pretty disappointing, to say the least. I guess I shouldn't have expected much better from Trots.

I can't really stand with the MAGA movement though because it is cringe. I can support querfronts with some far-right groups but not the kind that think Obama wasn't pro-Israel enough, which is what most of the MAGA crowd are. I do stand with the woman who was murdered by the pigs. Working-class lives of ANY color don't matter to the pigs.

lol
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2021, 01:39:39 PM »

Gideon+12, never forget.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2021, 12:17:19 PM »

As Donald Trump puts out statements written by his sane lawyers to try and defend himself, one of his insane lawyers makes a statement of his own.

Is this real life?
is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
no escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies & see
I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy.
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A little high, little low
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies