Vote Purple State/Marokai Blue in June! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:30:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Vote Purple State/Marokai Blue in June! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vote Purple State/Marokai Blue in June!  (Read 30056 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: April 26, 2010, 05:02:27 AM »

Damn, another DA-er for President.

Damn, another unity ticker.

Endorsed of course
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 05:07:57 AM »

Damn, another DA-er for President.

Damn, another unity ticker.

Endorsed of course

And we appreciate it. Tongue

So pray now Yank won't turn out to be better candidate and better statesman, so I'd have to endorse him Tongue
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 12:55:10 PM »

Must say I have one key complain as a partisian hack. Why JCP, which is regaining a key position, is accepting a role of junior partner to party which get their asses badly beaten last election, was kicked out of Northeast and is not in good condition at large?

If some should be V.P. nominee, that should be DA-er. JCP-er should led the ticket. As much as I respect Purple State, that's weird.

And are unity ticket working at all? Just don't start with Afletisch/Smid, they were insurgent against their own parties. Bgwah/Meeker and Lief/BC were able to win on all-JCP ticket. BC/HW was a fiasco.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 01:01:46 PM »

Must say I have one key complain as a partisian hack. Why JCP, which is regaining a key position, is accepting a role of junior partner to party which get their asses badly beaten last election, was kicked out of Northeast and is not in good condition at large?

If some should be V.P. nominee, that should be DA-er. JCP-er should led the ticket. As much as I respect Purple State, that's weird.

And are unity ticket working at all? Just don't start with Afletisch/Smid, they were insurgent against their own parties. Bgwah/Meeker and Lief/BC were able to win on all-JCP ticket. BC/HW was a fiasco.

I will admit that I struggled with this and so did some other JCPers, but this ticket isn't about party, it's a statement that the JCP isn't obsessed with power as some people think we are, and a recognition on my part that activity, intelligence, dedication, should not be bound by party affiliation. I believe Purple State and I can be a force for good in office, and an effective left-wing ticket for that matter, and that's really what matters, to me.

Also, Meeker was once part of the RPP. When Bgwah and Meeker first ran for office, it was a unity ticket.

Ok, it's not about I have any issues about Purple State or you politically. But I don't want situation from last election to repeat.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 01:08:16 PM »

I don't think we will repeat those mistakes. PS and I are extremely active and hardworking individuals in Atlasia. The BK/HW ticket was a good ticket, but got off to an iffy start to say the least. Don't worry, Kal, this isn't a ticket of unity for the sake of unity, not to suggest the others were, but a ticket of two extraordinarily qualified individuals that happened to be of different parties. Smiley

Ok, you have my vote anyway Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 03:56:20 PM »

Shoot him.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 04:52:20 PM »

If you don't want him anymore, we will gladly take him back. Tongue After all you were the repository for many of our members who felt unwelcomed in previous situations. However such recovery of lost membership would be highly selective. Tongue Evil

Let the leaders of two parties currently in craphole bitching fest begin!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 05:46:50 PM »

Next person to call me Hashy should get virtual-punched.

Oh, chill out. I'm called kaljew like 5 times per day and I never cared Tongue

Oh, now you got virtually punched.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 05:51:24 PM »

Next person to call me Hashy should get virtual-punched.

Oh, chill out. I'm called kaljew like 5 times per day and I never cared Tongue

Except that those who call me Hashy originally included the Angel Dusters, DWBC, and Hammie.

As you wish, Hashpipe.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2010, 11:57:11 AM »

Serious question: Why did Purple State stop posting around the forum once he got into Fantasy politics? Well over 90% of his posts are on the Fantasy elections and fantasy Government boards. It just seems odd for someone to join the site posting like a normal person and then stop once they register in Atlasia (let's pretend that his entry to Atlasia wasn't at all suspicious).

LOL

LOL LOL

You are seriously insinuating that PurpleState posts on the forum just because of his ambition to become the powerless head honcho in an imaginary political game, and that this desire has led him through years of planning, Machiavellian strategy, and extreme personality-masking? You, of all people, are suggesting this? You, Hamilton, the man that joined Atlasia, recruited zombie voters galore, personally destroyed the RPP from within, attempted to make political deals to give PiT the presidency, masterminded a vote-shuffling plan that put the entire northeastern region in your pocket?

I'll admit that PurpleState's push to restart the GM Office seemed a bit self-serving, considering he's been GM ever since- but that's really irrelevant; when he was trying to restart the office he let it be known to everyone he thought he could make a great Game Moderator- and look, he has! Without a shred of personal gain, I might add. Really, PS has always been one to put Atlasia first and himself second, always trying to make the game more fun rather than, I don't know, plotting to have the most power in a pretend politics game on the internet.

This is like "the pot calling the kettle black", except instead of being black the "kettle" is actually a rather large white chinaware plate with a fancy blue pattern around the edges. Also, the pot's been thrown out the window because it was moldy and giving the kitchen a bad smell so now it's shouting its accusations by pretending to be a baking tray.

That's one way to put it.

I just thought that with all those complaints about people who join the forum simply for Atlasian purposes that, you know, this might be one of those high-profile cases. Purple State literally doesn't contribute to the "forum at-large".

So, Purple State registered, pretended to be a regular poster just in order to get into Atlasia and then shamelessly fulfill his lifetime ambitions to have power in obscure internet fantasy game?

Hamilton, don't accuse other poster to think and act by your way. Go get life, go get friend, lose virginity for once, make new haircut and stop treating Atlas like the whole world.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2010, 12:53:22 PM »

I support active ticket of two active candidates.

Not like the other one, with dude addicted from vice presidency is running with someone who haven't said a word or declared yet.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2010, 01:45:08 AM »

On that note, I will not have a policy proposal for this week. My mind has been numbed by my finals and my time will continue to be limited until Saturday or Sunday night. Many thanks to my running mate for pulling double duty.

I have small additions to each of the above policies:

On defending employment, the goal is to create a system in which the government helps provide a floor under falling employment to curb sharp decreases. By keeping people in work we will be actively avoiding a significant drop in private spending, which would otherwise produce further losses of revenue and a deeper recession. Such a policy will be multi-faceted, targeting both large employers and small businesses to keep our engine of innovation churning.

On question time, I think the biggest missing element is a distinct rival to rebut the President and provide an alternative view. The opportunity should be more of a debate, rather than a Q&A. I would like to find a way to change that, possibly by inviting citizen nominations for each month's "questioner" to promote greater engagement.

Perhaps each party in congress without a President or VP (pop and RPP) can select one of their own to be the "leader of the opposition".

With a shadow cabinet. Would be fun.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2010, 07:07:18 PM »

You better watch yourself Vepres. People have been punished for less insulting posts than that. Tongue

Can you appoint Vepres to the cabinet if you win?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2010, 03:39:42 PM »

Will you appoint Vepres to the cabinet?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2010, 07:50:37 AM »

I don't think you'll be that lucky Tongue

Damn.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2010, 04:52:47 PM »

It's not really my place to answer this, but I can say that loads of people are under consideration. Any individual that displays hard work and dedication to Atlasia with reasonable activity to back it up would be under consideration for a cabinet appointment IMO.

Ok.

Please, please, give him something, so he'd resign as OFKA Governor
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2010, 07:20:28 PM »

I know it's too early to talk about appointments, but I expect that Purple State will apoint someone really active as GM.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 07:06:18 AM »

Ok, now I can say that safely Smiley

F**K YEAH!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2010, 02:04:27 PM »

Hey, those who actually supported the campaign should get cabinet posts first Angry

please, please, take me, take me!!!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2010, 02:53:40 PM »

Hey, those who actually supported the campaign should get cabinet posts first Angry

please, please, take me, take me!!!

check the voter rolls, I voted for that ticket and announced my support.

Ok, but I should get the post first.

But I won't be angry if PS appoint Vepres to something Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2010, 06:12:23 PM »

Victory in the first count was something really impressive. Don't be affraid of using a strong mandate, PS Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies