Was this election a white-lash against the changing demographics?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:08:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Was this election a white-lash against the changing demographics?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Skip
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 76

Author Topic: Was this election a white-lash against the changing demographics?  (Read 1456 times)
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2016, 10:48:44 PM »

But seriously there is a sickness at the heart of the republican party, But the main blame falls on talk radio for peddling lies about Obama, not Race.

What does it have to do with Obama? His ratings are still solid.

But while left is talking about "sickness at the heart" President Trump doesn't need to worry about reelection. Keep it up! Smiley

You don't mind that talk radio to this day are spreading lies about Obama being a Muslim, homosexual,atheist,communist?

What about jade helm?

What about Obama cancelling the election?

Is it so hard for you to admit that the people who spread this are evil?
I thought, you were talking about republican voters.

But still, "talk radio" is still much better than mainstream media, well, because they don't really have any influence. Like at all?

Mainstream media does. And missuses it.

Ok the media are scum. You happy? Now your turn. What distraction will you use next?

Eh, what?
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2016, 10:50:08 PM »

Not really, it's more of a rural-lash against the cities.

Yes, cities which are violent expensive ghettos filled with violent minorities and crazy libs.

That's a part of the white-lash.
Cashew
United States

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2016, 10:52:31 PM »

But seriously there is a sickness at the heart of the republican party, But the main blame falls on talk radio for peddling lies about Obama, not Race.

But while left is talking about "sickness at the heart" President Trump doesn't need to worry about reelection. Keep it up! Smiley

You don't mind that talk radio to this day are spreading lies about Obama being a Muslim, homosexual,atheist,communist?

What about jade helm?

But still, "talk radio" is still much better than mainstream media, well, because they don't really have any influence. Like at all?

Ok the media are scum. You happy? Now your turn. What distraction will you use next?

Eh, what?
Are Republicans who claim Obama is the Antichrist deplorable? Yes or no.
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2016, 10:57:06 PM »

No, because Hillary lost because she lost too many white Obama 08/12 voters.

The straight-up hardcore racists inflamed by Obama's presidency were already going to vote Republican anyways.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2016, 11:00:40 PM »

What about jade helm?

Eh, what?
Yes.

I actually liked Obama and still think that he is better than Bushes/Clintons. He started a massive deportation of illegals (but he failed to say it loud) and had a less neocon foreign politics. Nothing fundamentally wrong with Obamacare either (Trump will not really repealed, I believe).
Cashew
United States

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2016, 11:12:25 PM »

What about jade helm?

Eh, what?
Yes.

I actually liked Obama and still think that he is better than Bushes/Clintons. He started a massive deportation of illegals (but he failed to say it loud) and had a less neocon foreign politics. Nothing fundamentally wrong with Obamacare either (Trump will not really repealed, I believe).

I have to admit I didn't think you had it in you to call out your own(ideological) tribe. I apologize for any assumptions I made about you.
drwho1
Rookie
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2016, 08:17:19 PM »

No, its about the the Blue-collar factory worker losing his job in rural america.

Hillary supported NAFTA and free trade.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies