Alabama Megathread 3: Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:53:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 3: Results Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who will win?
Roy Moore (R)

Doug Jones (D)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 189

Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 3: Results Thread  (Read 129967 times)
Ye We Can
Mumph

« on: December 12, 2017, 11:11:39 AM »

I just got home from voting with my grandparents. Hard to tell about turnout because of our small precinct but most polling places around here are very crowded.

I thought you weren't going to vote for anyone

This is what I said, "Me and my dad both supported Strange in the GOP primary and runoff. He says that he’s not voting this time." My dad isn't voting. I did

Did you write anyone in?

I voted for Jones

FF
Ye We Can
Mumph

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 01:41:56 PM »

If Rapist Roy Moore is elected today (99% chance this happens) then I hope Al franken rescinds his resignation and remains in the senate. Evan if he's "guilty" of accidentally touching people's asses that's NOTHING in comparison to attempting to F*** a 14 year old girl and GILLIBRAND and company should Know this.

When you sound like Trump, you know you're wrong.

Seriously, that is written exactly like a Trump tweet.

Why can't the democrats learn how to play hardballbe immoral "You elect a rapist, we keep are wrongly accused senatorscredibly accused serial harasser and groper" However gillibrand is going to run us over the cliff into oblivion with her self-promoting culture wars instead of a real Left-wing Economic platformthrowing away CO, VA, and FL as promoted by Sanders and Warren.

There. Fixed it.

Why are you saying that a left-wing platform would throw away Colorado, Virginia, and Florida.

Not neccesarly. We all expected Trump to lose badly in traditional R areas in 2016, and while he did in some cases, it wasnt enough to actually cost him the win considering the new voters he gained.

Dems can do this too.
Ye We Can
Mumph

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 07:29:51 PM »

Well, crap. That's disappointing. I swear there was a Baldwin County newspaper article earlier in this thread reporting relatively low turnout, but this seems Fairly reliable.

According to the probate judge of that county the higher turnout is due to younger voters and african americans

Yeah. Baldwin was high, but probate judge thought Jones might get up to 35% of it due to demographics.

45 not 35 was what the judge said if i remember right

It was either 45 turnout 35 jones or 35 turnout 45 jones. Idr which one.

Ye We Can
Mumph

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 11:40:14 PM »

Recount baby. Wink Still TCTC and we won't finish the night before we know the results.

Surprised by the swing though. Only the second time it's swung that much over that much over the course of the night. It's unusual. Usually ballots over 70 percent of the electorate won't swing more than 3 percent. Tonight it did.

I'll have to check my bounds. See if it's better with 3/x vs 2/x. Not sure. Anyways, NYT saying it was Jones +10 was crazy sauce. I was right about Jones being under 50, though.

The cuck returns to grace us with his terrible opinions
Ye We Can
Mumph

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 12:05:07 AM »

I am a white woman from Alabama and I am deeply shocked, I stayed at home because I could not vote for Moore, but it hurts my heart that a Democrat wins the state, it really is a nightmare.

It's the first time I've felt so bad

Uh oh a standard member of the other party won an election over an open pedophile!

Cry me a river
Ye We Can
Mumph

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 12:08:45 AM »
« Edited: December 13, 2017, 12:10:23 AM by Mumph »

Same. I have my disagreements with you, but I am glad you turned out to have integrity.
Ye We Can
Mumph

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 12:12:34 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Christ. Sir One-Note continues to battle against the dark forces in America.

You know it buddy.  Don't worry though, Im sure Ted Cruz will pull it through by a few points, despite his continuing slide into irrelevancy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies