Nov 7th - MA, OH, PA, GA, ME - Mayor, Referendum, PA Supreme Court ONLY (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:08:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Nov 7th - MA, OH, PA, GA, ME - Mayor, Referendum, PA Supreme Court ONLY (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nov 7th - MA, OH, PA, GA, ME - Mayor, Referendum, PA Supreme Court ONLY  (Read 14061 times)
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« on: November 07, 2017, 10:05:38 PM »

Mundy in the lead!
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 10:22:50 PM »

Mundy is building a lead, and nothing yet from Lancaster County.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 10:32:53 PM »

Even better for Mundy....up 2%. That's the Trumpification at work.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 10:58:31 PM »

Mundy up 3%. Bob Casey is squealing seeing these results.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 11:05:22 PM »

Mundy up 3%. Bob Casey is squealing seeing these results.

Dude, I hope you're trolling. The turnout is so low that that the amount of people who voted equals the population of Arizona, Pennsylvania would never vote against a Casey, and that we still won 3/4 superior court seats. This means nothing and Bob is comfortably sitting back and watching which GOP goon will come out to get steamrolled by him.

The Democrats used to win low turnout elections in Pennsylvania. And also high turnout elections in Pennsylvania. Then the blue wall was smashed by Donald Trump.

Barletta is ready and able to assemble the 2.9 million Trump voters that won this state.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 11:11:17 PM »

Tonight was just a complete disaster for Trump and the GOP. 2018 is going to be miserable for them. Plus they lost control of the Gerrymandering process for Virginia and Pennsylvania.

This isn't even true. The Pennsylvania legislature remains strongly with the GOP and we have the voters for a veto override.

All we have to do is threaten to put black voters into Bob Brady's Congressional district which he doesn't want, and he will deliver the votes for any veto override. Presuming one is necessary.

This Bob Casey is a faker unlike his daddy. And he can't coast with Barry's coattails anymore. The GOP has surged in Pennsylvania.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 11:18:59 PM »

Tonight was just a complete disaster for Trump and the GOP. 2018 is going to be miserable for them. Plus they lost control of the Gerrymandering process for Virginia and Pennsylvania.

This isn't even true. The Pennsylvania legislature remains strongly with the GOP and we have the voters for a veto override.

All we have to do is threaten to put black voters into Bob Brady's Congressional district which he doesn't want, and he will deliver the votes for any veto override. Presuming one is necessary.

This Bob Casey is a faker unlike his daddy. And he can't coast with Barry's coattails anymore. The GOP has surged in Pennsylvania.

Bob Brady is caught up in a corruption scandal and might not even be in Congress much longer. Now is really not the time to be making insane predictions. Do you see the GOP disaster all around tonight?

Hmm? What prediction and what disaster? We just won the election in Pennsylvania for the first time in a generation in 2016.

Bob Brady is the Philadelphia County leader. I voted for him. This is the choice that Bob Brady already made in 2011. He demanded that the legislature jettison the blacks out of his district and demanded white reinforcements. Why would he, Brendan Boyle, or anyone else behave any differently in 2021?

There is simply no population base to support 2 white Democrats from Philadelphia and they know it.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 11:25:36 PM »

2016 is old news and winning by a mere plurality is hardly a major realignment. With that said, Democrats have really been burned by gerrymandering this decade and I'm guessing that they will be less likely to cut deals that would interfere with a House majority.

I would say that Now is really not the time to be making insane predictions......but you beat me to it.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 11:50:20 PM »

Republicans do not have a veto proof majority in the PA House.

Your mistake is thinking that one is necessary for redistricting.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 12:09:11 AM »

Mundy's margin approaching 5%!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies