TN-SEN: Return of the Bredi (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:16:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  TN-SEN: Return of the Bredi (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who Would You Vote For In a Matchup
Phil Bredesen (D)
Marsha Blackburn (R)
The Libertarian
Other
Undecided
Abstain
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: TN-SEN: Return of the Bredi  (Read 93790 times)
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« on: October 08, 2018, 07:55:31 PM »

The Taylor Swift bump is real and will have more of an impact than Kavanaugh. White women will vote Democratic in droves.
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 10:52:40 PM »

The Taylor Swift bump is real and will have more of an impact than Kavanaugh. White women will vote Democratic in droves.

This is a joke I hope

I actually agree with him. Swift's fan base is predominately young and female, ripe for the Democratic base. Idk if this will push Bredesen to victory in Tennessee, but she definitely did the Democrats a massive favor all across the nation.

Doubt it.

LeBron James endorsement of Hillary didn't help the Democrats in Ohio, so why would Swift's endorsement help in TN?

The difference is that Taylor's fan base is way bigger than LeBron's. It's full of young people who are willing to listen and follow her advice. The spike in voter registration solidly proves my point, I believe.
Thank you for taking my s**posts about Taylor Swift seriously, it makes the joke so much funnier.
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 04:06:14 PM »

Bredesen will likely lose but it's not because he ran a pretty bad campaign like Bayh, it's just that Tennessee is too red and evangelical. Bredesen was still the best chance for Democrats to win here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies