North Carolina and Republicans' push to the extreme right (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:29:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  North Carolina and Republicans' push to the extreme right (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: North Carolina and Republicans' push to the extreme right  (Read 9451 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: July 10, 2013, 03:53:43 AM »

Lower taxes, smaller government, and more economic freedom =/= "the extreme right".

It's the way it should be. In Maryland are you kind of outnumbered? I have friends in your state through my best friend and they're all die hard Republicans and very socially conservative. It's funny how that works out. Actually, I've found that outside of the Washington D.C. and Baltimore areas, Maryland is fairly moderate.

D.C. Suburbs and Baltimore is the reason Maryland is a blue state, in fact without Montgomery County, Prince George's County, and the city of Baltimore, Obama narrowly carries Maryland by 417 votes.... 48.8% while Romney gets 48.7%.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 01:02:09 AM »

This thread is a big mess now, all you get out of this is talking points, but then again some of this is entertainment to the eye.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 12:20:12 PM »

I'm just going to point out that politics can change a lot in a few years.  Walker seemed like he would be ousted for sure in 2011, but things changed and he held on.

McCrory is on the race to break as many as possible, promises that he made when he was running for governor.

What is he going to run reelection on? The broken promises?

McCrory is also a philological liar as has been proven on numerous occasions.

So is Walker, he has not created as many jobs as he promised. But he got re-elected by an even bigger margin. All politicians are liars, we should all know that. However incumbency is a hard thing to fight.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies