The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:14:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 239542 times)
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« on: February 18, 2018, 06:40:48 PM »

Crooked loon who supports Black Lives Matter, ‘safe injection sites,’ and illegal immigration.

Ergo FF

Illegal immigration is the reason New Jersey is going to the dogs. Your new sanctuary state policy will price out taxpayers and replace them with illegal welfare recipients. This will send you on a race to the bottom because NJ doesn’t have California’s economy.
Why does BeastCoast have a green avatar?
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 12:44:58 PM »

Proving that youthful and trendy movements of "hope and change" can not change the minds of wise adults. These kids have been through alot, but gun control simply does not work. What works is letting responsible teachers store guns with restricted access inside the school. That could save dozens of lives in the case of a shooting.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 08:34:40 PM »

The “white people can’t play identity politics” fallacy at play here:

How does a white man (Biden) play to any identity politics? Yeah, he's Third Way, but not necessarily that he plays into IP. Those two aren't synonymous, though related. The Third Way has hidden behind token racial minorities and women as meat shields for ages.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 11:28:55 AM »
« Edited: March 04, 2018, 11:32:23 AM by Atlas Force »

I take that back. They should pass a law that automatically deposits a vote for themselves based on citizens' ethnicity, and sit back as muh Demographic DestinyTM takes over. The actual legislative agenda should just be to sit around on C-SPAN with their pants off masturbating over a giant poster of Demographic DestinyTM. Free vibrators for the Congresswomen.

Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 09:09:00 PM »

Rockefeller Republicans, with Reagan Republicans a distant second.  I despise Trump Republicans, which are only Democrats in disguise.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 05:34:11 AM »

"Am I really the only one who would suck a fart out of Ms. Yummy's butthole?"
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2018, 02:48:03 AM »

Toughen up Princess.

It's good practice for when you own your own business.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 07:19:29 AM »

Nobody will care by November. Actually, nobody cares now.

My God, you're turning into Wulfric. Making the same banal statements in every thread. We get it, you don't think anything that happens before November 1 has any significance whatsoever because the electorate has a short attention span. Why are you even following politics at this point in the year if you think that?

Look, I get it. It's a lot more "fun" to move the Wyoming Senate race to safe D based off this comment from a guy in North Carolina that nobody is paying attention to in July. But much to the chagrin of many here, that is not how politics works.

As far as why I'm following it, it's a combination of boredom and the fact that the primary elections are occasionally interesting.

Anyway, the Dem hacks shouldn't be too upset. I'm on your side a lot as well. Like when the people here panic about Dems dropping 0.3 points on the generic ballot in March or insisting Jon Tester making mean comments about Dr. Whatshisname in May will torpedo his re-election chances.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 03:59:32 PM »

To be quite honest, I think ICE is just doing it's job. They are enforcing the law. What do you dems want? For illegal immigrants to just get away without consequence?
1940: Just enforcing the law and doing my job

I find it incredibly strange that you would compare what is happening at the border to nazi germany. It really shows why the democratic party is losing voters. Way to be separated from reality.

Exactly. These aliens are the ones invading our country. If anything, the illegals are the Nazis and ICE are the heroic resistance partisans.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2018, 10:08:08 PM »

The same reason why we’re okay with Ojeda having voted for Trump & Harley Rouda being a former Republican & Kasich donor.

Big tent, not everybody has to have the exact same positions & voting history to be a Democrat.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2018, 05:47:31 PM »

Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2018, 09:32:07 PM »

"OG hustla"

Nelson is ok, but if he was really being an OG hustla and throwing his best into this race, he'd be consistently up by four to five points in almost all polls.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2018, 07:17:44 PM »

Before we get too excited, does anyone know what Najjar’s views are regarding the Jewish people?  His grandfather was a terrorist who literally helped plan the Munich Massacre.  Hunter might be the lesser of two evils, depending on whether Najjar has vocally and unambiguously denounced his late grandfather or not.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies