Is VA Tech to blame (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:59:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Is VA Tech to blame (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
Yes (R)

No (R)

Yes (D)

No (D)

Yes (I/O)

No (I/O)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 25

Author Topic: Is VA Tech to blame  (Read 2214 times)
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« on: April 17, 2007, 08:05:32 PM »

The problem that always comes with examining any given case is that the next case is bound to be different, so making all the preparations to prevent that singular issue may or may not help with others.  The next school that gets hit is bound not to be Virginia Tech.

I'd say that an investigation should still occur, just to make absolutely sure there wasn't some sort of gross negligence or whatever that until now has gone unreported, but I think it's fairly clear that the person to blame is none other than the guy with the guns.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 08:57:33 PM »
« Edited: April 19, 2007, 09:07:55 PM by SoFA Gabu »

I get tired of people trying to raise self esteem and stuff - all growing up people were known as retarded - and I get mad when people say "that's retarded - it makes fun of people."  And whenever I say it - I get corrected with "mentally challenged."

So you think that people who are born mentally deficient should just buck up and pull themselves up by the bootstraps?

Do you think that black people should be called "ns" because calling them something else would be politically correct?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies