A Nation at Cross Roads - A 2024 Election Game (Sign-up & OOC Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:51:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Nation at Cross Roads - A 2024 Election Game (Sign-up & OOC Thread) (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Poll
Question: Which News Org Should Cover Results?
CNN
Fox News
MSNBC
ABC
CBS
NBC
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: A Nation at Cross Roads - A 2024 Election Game (Sign-up & OOC Thread)  (Read 9498 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2019, 06:40:05 PM »

Its ok. I will begin campaigning on Monday. I also request the endorsement of US Senator David Perdue.

You can still post your turn, just be sure to do it relatively quickly. You have to PM me to request an endorsement though.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2019, 09:31:30 AM »

To all players, remember to post your schedules, surrogate schedules, speeches, endorsements, and ads for this turn. It will end at 5:30 PM EST with a 30 minute extension if asked on my discord messages. Next Turn will be October 1st-31st 2023 and will be 4-5 days long with a 24 hour extension if necessary.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2019, 05:10:04 PM »

Turn 3 and 2nd debates posted. Turn ends on Sept 26 or 27th with a possible 24 hour extension if needed. Have fun all!
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2019, 05:12:17 PM »

and a note to all inactive players, if you have been inactive for three turns then on the 4th turn of you being inactive, I will have assumed your candidate has dropped out and thus, you will be removed from the primary.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2019, 08:01:35 AM »

I need a extension, Been busy with school

Granted.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2019, 09:04:00 AM »

48 hours
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2019, 08:18:48 AM »

Ok, so something is up with my computer (it can't connect to WiFi), so until the problem is fixed, the turn is indefinitely extended. Be sure to use this extra allotted time wisely.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2019, 07:24:55 AM »

Ok.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2019, 09:20:43 AM »

Turn IV has finally been posted everyone and it's likely to be a week in length, maybe more depending on if I can get my computer fixed or not (I'm using my mother's) Until then, have fun with this turn and if you want to ask anything about other races, feel free to in my messages. And yes, Endorsements are indeed open now.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2019, 10:16:08 AM »

To Anyone curious, everytime a Senators dies/retires/nominated for a position, the seat will be updated with the new senator taking charge and if it was a Congressperson, then the House seat will be set to Undetermined v Undetermined until the next turn, which will show the Nominee for the special election.

Hope this helps.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2019, 08:28:07 AM »

Will post the 2023 results in a few minutes. Don't be peeved at the results because I was taking in the data I had gotten from the Campaigns of the candidates campaigning. Let the results serve as a reminder that a Presidential Candidate's campaign can aid in the resulting victory for a candidate in a lower ballot race and could give your party an advantage later on down the line. Anyways, continue to have fun everyone!
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2019, 04:41:36 PM »

Will we have a proper turn update alongside the election results?

I hope to post it by Friday. I'm just letting more people to be able to post if possible.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2019, 08:39:24 PM »

Are we still allowed to jump in with a character?

Yes, who would you like to be?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2019, 09:00:00 PM »

Granted. Be prepared for an announcement speech and a campaign schedule for November but also, feel free to request political endorsements.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2019, 08:57:22 AM »

Everyone, I would prefer if at least one more Democrat joined the game, as several are inactive and the game for the Dems are currently Cuomo vs Duckworth. I am just waiting for a final Dem player to post their turn and then I will post Turn V.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2019, 06:36:20 PM »

Alright everyone, GoTFan has offered to play as Senator Jeff Merkley. If it's alright, I'll give them a few days to post their turns and then I'll post the next turn.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2019, 11:17:22 AM »

Apologies for this turn being so bare bones. Something is up with my computer's in which it isn't connecting to internet, so I could only post what I had typed earlier on Google docs. I can't really type that much on my phone. Next turn will hopefully be more detailed and will host the next debates. I'll probably be able to do it in two weeks but this turn will be a holdover. Have fun everyone.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2019, 04:19:08 AM »

I'll give an additional extension for 24 hours to Saturday but that's it
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2019, 12:36:22 PM »

Everyone is open to make pre-ia caucuses predictions for how these races will go. I'll be very interested in seeing what you guys think is the likely outcome for both Primaries and then see the end result and compare and contrast them once June 4th arrives.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2019, 07:58:46 PM »

The next turns will be posted at 5:30 PM EST on Saturday. No extra extensions for this turn because I think everyone has waited long enough already.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2019, 05:05:41 AM »

Reminder to UWS and Jaguar that the rest of your December schedules will be due in 11 hours and 25 minutes.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2019, 07:52:53 AM »

Reminder to UWS and Jaguar that the rest of your December schedules will be due in 11 hours and 25 minutes.

I think I will need an extension because I tried to develop the second part of my schedule yesterday but we’re now living a power cut at home, thus restricting my access to Wi-Fi and we don’t know how long this power cut will last.

Apologies, but I believe enough people have waited long enough for the nest turn and the next debates. You can post of summary of your schedule if that is any consolation.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2019, 10:11:47 AM »

Would it be alright with everyone if I post the next turn by Noon instead of 5:30 PM?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2019, 11:28:18 AM »

After 2 weeks of waiting, Turn VI (The Turn of the Iowa Caucuses) has begun. Have fun everyone and remember that everyday, every speech, will count the most in states. If you'd feel like a state isn't worth it, don't go for it.

If you want a poll from one or two states not on list, Message me and I'll give you the poll of the state(s) in your party's Primary and I'll post what states have already been polled in this way.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2019, 04:06:54 PM »

North Carolina and California have been polled for the Dems this turn.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies