The Pieman for President campaign thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 09:44:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Pieman for President campaign thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Pieman for President campaign thread  (Read 4446 times)
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« on: April 14, 2022, 11:44:12 AM »

My understanding is that the Pieman is significantly LW economically.

That is exactly the reason that she will never be nominated by a right wing party
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 11:55:16 AM »

Major announcement coming soon
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 12:05:36 PM »

The Patriot Party officially endorses The Pieman/Liam for president and vice president of Atlasia

Both the Pieman and Liam are deeply principled individuals that I am proud to call my personal friends. If elected, they will enact policies that will lead to positive outcomes for Atlasians of all stripes. They will save Atlasia and restore its greatness

Another reason why they need to be elected is to get rid of OBD and his tyrannical regime, which has denied Atlasians their right to free speech. OBD is also sabotaging our nation, despite being elected to serve our people.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2022, 03:39:23 PM »

Fat shaming is not a good campaign tactic. Of course, the government has plenty of flaws and has made a series of missteps, you'd be well advised to focus on that and not inane fat shaming attacks. In any case, as a candidate, you are far too unpopular to win the 50% of the vote in the Second Round to win the presidency.
I don't even know his weight, it's just a general insult and I don't care.

Okay

I can win the election, for sure I'm more popular than you or OBD.

Lol no, you'd be lucky to get like 10% of the primary vote, the right will run their own candidate and it will be an actual conservative not a confused anti-immigration "populist" who is trying to convince people that they're vaguely left wing.
You have a 25% approval rating
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2022, 09:58:48 PM »

If anyone votes against convicting OBD and Truman, they are cowardly and/or willing to place their partisan affiliation over their country
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2022, 10:23:37 PM »

Ofifical statement from Christian Man:

It comes with regret that I am officially retracting my endorsement of The Pieman and I call on her to step down and for Liam to be the official nominee with the VP of his choice (preferebly Gregthegreat). When I agreed to endorse the Pieman, I read a platform that seemed like a refreshing alternative to the elitist role that has overtaken Atlasia cycle after cycle. I did not read anything about "Zionist mods" or wishing for politicians to be killed. On top of that, I have taken into consideration the comments she made about wanting to eliminate religion as well as not taking in Jewish refugees. I don't believe that this election cycle is the right time for her to run and I hope that she will be able to take this time to learn from her mistakes. I wish her nothing but the best.
Response from GregTheGreat

I also wish the Pieman nothing but the best, and hope she eventually comes back in a better place than she is in now. Liam is a close friend of mine, and it would be an amazing opportunity to join this ticket.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies