Social Thread! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:08:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Social Thread! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Social Thread!  (Read 31721 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: July 08, 2010, 06:03:49 AM »

Woke up at 2:30 in the morning to drive my brother to the airport IN THE MIDDLE OF A F***ING MONSOON WITH ONLY TWO HOURS OF SLEEP.  I might as well have been driving drunk. And now (naturally) I can't get back to sleep.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 11:33:33 PM »

How about you don't name your kid and thus truly stick it to our traditionalist society that is obsessed with giving people names!  Oh how when I have a kid I will just refer to him/her as "you".
That is what the truly radical among us would do it, I recommend you do the same, else you are no different than the traditionalist namers who dare give their kids first and last names!
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 11:42:58 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2010, 11:44:43 PM by Aaron Burr »

How about you don't name your kid and thus truly stick it to our traditionalist society that is obsessed with giving people names!  Oh how when I have a kid I will just refer to him/her as "you".
That is what the truly radical among us would do it, I recommend you do the same, else you are no different than the traditionalist namers who dare give their kids first and last names!
"you" would still be a name. Tongue
But it would be so much more hardcore and sticking it to the man than naming my kid some sh*t long name like "Benjamin Brett Andrews Anderson-Doyles".
Just "you", three letters, one word.  Simple, effective, no capitalized first letter, and most of all blow to the status quo.

Note: Hatman don't take this too seriously, Eisner-Washburn would be a pretty badass last name.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 11:10:48 AM »
« Edited: August 11, 2010, 11:14:52 AM by Diary of a Madman »

I am refraining from drinking carbonated and alcoholic beverages for the next two months.  It has also been five months since I last smoked.  Wish me luck.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 01:59:58 PM »
« Edited: August 11, 2010, 02:01:41 PM by Diary of a Madman »

Because I am an overbloated fatf**k who can't fit into any of my jeans, that's why.

Oh and I have just joined alternatehistory.com (pending admin activation), so those of you who enjoy reading my timelines check it out I may even have some exclusives in the future (as well as post some of my older timelines there too).
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 02:03:21 PM »

Because I am an overbloated fatf**k who can't fit into any of my jeans, that's why.

You could always drink Miller Lite. Only 3 carbs. Wink
I don't believe in lite beer..........
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 03:10:38 PM »

My cousin stopped drinking pop recently (but kept drinking) and he lost about 10 pounds within a few months. If you stop drinking too, and you eat well, you should see results. Of course it depends on your body type, but laying off of those for a while should be good for your health regardless of how much weight you lose anyway.

I have a pretty radical body type (lost 35 lbs in three weeks when I was a senior in high school), so yeah I think results won't be hard to attain.
I mean I don't look like a fat bastard (actually I've lost 15 lbs since I started working out regularly and stop drinking pop and alcohol), but I was getting a beer gut and couldn't fit into my size 32 jeans.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies