Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:55:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 22547 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: May 15, 2017, 08:24:53 PM »

Who the hell are these leakers? "Former senior officials". My guess is Obama-holdovers. He really needs to drain the swamp. Everytime he sneezes there is a leak about it trying to tarnish him.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 08:32:01 PM »

Convinced that most liberals on here are trolls who love personally attacking and calling pro-Trump Republicans cultish racists.

They will always be butthurt over losing the election. They won't get over it. Ever. 5 months in, I enjoy watching them become even more unhinged.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 08:42:21 PM »

Who the hell are these leakers? "Former senior officials". My guess is Obama-holdovers. He really needs to drain the swamp. Everytime he sneezes there is a leak about it trying to tarnish him.

Maybe Trump should stop being so shady and then there would be nothing to leak?

I agree his lack of political skill is not an asset in Washington, but it's an asset to the voters who elected him who feel screwed from politicians for over 25 years.

Convinced that most liberals on here are trolls who love personally attacking and calling pro-Trump Republicans cultish racists.

They will always be butthurt over losing the election. They won't get over it. Ever. 5 months in, I enjoy watching them become even more unhinged.
"Trump won more land area, yahoooo!"

At some point you have to stop dismissing all criticism of Trump as people being angry about the election result.

Oh please. They hate him even more because he beat them. They literally are losing their minds. I've read articles about people on the coasts going to see psychiatrists over it, literally.

Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 08:56:14 PM »

Oh please. They hate him even more because he beat them. They literally are losing their minds. I've read articles about people on the coasts going to see psychiatrists over it, literally.

More like people hate him because he's a dangerous person and quite a nasty personality to boot. Besides, Republicans hated Obama because he beat them and are still upset about it, so it's not like one side gets angry about losing.

There's way more immaturity about it. Republicans still went to his inauguration, 40+ members of Congress didn't "boycott" a democratically elected President. Republicans didn't burn the flag or break windows or defecate on photos of the POTUS and smear it in.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 09:36:30 PM »

More like people hate him because he's a dangerous person and quite a nasty personality to boot. Besides, Republicans hated Obama because he beat them and are still upset about it, so it's not like one side gets angry about losing.

There's way more immaturity about it. Republicans still went to his inauguration, 40+ members of Congress didn't "boycott" a democratically elected President. Republicans didn't burn the flag or break windows or defecate on photos of the POTUS and smear it in.

Declining to attend his inauguration would have been better than creating theories about him not being born here or being constant obstructionists. Besides, Obama didn't have the negative personal reputation that Trump has, so of course the protests against him were a lot different.

"Personal reputation"....haha. Trump was making billions and was a household name when Obama was still "finding himself" with his Different Strokes lifestyle in Chicago.

If anything, Trump's "personal reputation" is more like other Americans. (Just with lots of money).
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 09:41:19 PM »

Declining to attend his inauguration would have been better than creating theories about him not being born here or being constant obstructionists. Besides, Obama didn't have the negative personal reputation that Trump has, so of course the protests against him were a lot different.

"Personal reputation"....haha. Trump was making billions and was a household name when Obama was still "finding himself" with his Different Strokes lifestyle in Chicago.

If anything, Trump's "personal reputation" is more like other Americans. (Just with lots of money).
Billions, I tell you! By taking a financial bath.

But keep deflecting, you're doing a great job.

Kid, you have so much to learn.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 09:53:00 PM »

It wasn't just inherited.  He built it.  People saying he just inherited it are just trying to diminish his accomplishments.

Bruh...I live in NYC...you wanna know how Trump built his buildings? He stiffed every single contractor that's ever worked for him. He's run nearly 3,000 small businesses, contractors, and architects out of business. Remember that story Trump used to tell about how he fixed Wolman skating rink in NYC for free? Yeah it was free because he stiffed all the cement companies and then they went bankrupt.

It's amazing you working class dolts flocked to this guy. It would be like rape victims voting for a rapist.

I recommend this:
http://wvpublic.org/post/nine-things-liberals-dont-understand-about-white-working-class#stream/0

Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 10:26:09 PM »

It wasn't just inherited.  He built it.  People saying he just inherited it are just trying to diminish his accomplishments.

Bruh...I live in NYC...you wanna know how Trump built his buildings? He stiffed every single contractor that's ever worked for him. He's run nearly 3,000 small businesses, contractors, and architects out of business. Remember that story Trump used to tell about how he fixed Wolman skating rink in NYC for free? Yeah it was free because he stiffed all the cement companies and then they went bankrupt.

It's amazing you working class dolts flocked to this guy. It would be like rape victims voting for a rapist.

I recommend this:
http://wvpublic.org/post/nine-things-liberals-dont-understand-about-white-working-class#stream/0

Wow what an interesting read in that it's about reaching out but paints WWC in a horrible light. Seriously all her points are the same "WWC lashes out at everything not like them because they are self-loathing an bitter about their economic status"

Even though all the people on the show and the professor herself were liberals, she made really good and valid points.

When the Dems talk about "working class Americans", they are actually talking about poor people. Plus how the white working class sees the difference between rich vs. elites.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies