Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 04:42:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19
Author Topic: Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 22029 times)
AtorBoltox

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #375 on: May 15, 2017, 08:49:37 PM »

Who the hell are these leakers? "Former senior officials". My guess is Obama-holdovers. He really needs to drain the swamp. Everytime he sneezes there is a leak about it trying to tarnish him.

Maybe Trump should stop being so shady and then there would be nothing to leak?

I agree his lack of political skill is not an asset in Washington, but it's an asset to the voters who elected him who feel screwed from politicians for over 25 years.

Convinced that most liberals on here are trolls who love personally attacking and calling pro-Trump Republicans cultish racists.

They will always be butthurt over losing the election. They won't get over it. Ever. 5 months in, I enjoy watching them become even more unhinged.
"Trump won more land area, yahoooo!"

At some point you have to stop dismissing all criticism of Trump as people being angry about the election result.

Oh please. They hate him even more because he beat them. They literally are losing their minds. I've read articles about people on the coasts going to see psychiatrists over it, literally.

From Breitbarg, presumably
Or CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/20/health/post-election-stress-partner/
I thought CNN was fake news though?
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #376 on: May 15, 2017, 08:51:25 PM »

Who the hell are these leakers? "Former senior officials". My guess is Obama-holdovers. He really needs to drain the swamp. Everytime he sneezes there is a leak about it trying to tarnish him.

I agree his lack of political skill is not an asset in Washington, but it's an asset to the voters who elected him who feel screwed from politicians for over 25 years.

Convinced that most liberals on here are trolls who love personally attacking and calling pro-Trump Republicans cultish racists.

They will always be butthurt over losing the election. They won't get over it. Ever. 5 months in, I enjoy watching them become even more unhinged.

At some point you have to stop dismissing all criticism of Trump as people being angry about the election result.

Oh please. They hate him even more because he beat them. They literally are losing their minds. I've read articles about people on the coasts going to see psychiatrists over it, literally.

Or CNN

Ok so I've never said that but that's fine just assume
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #377 on: May 15, 2017, 08:52:03 PM »

More like people hate him because he's a dangerous person and quite a nasty personality to boot. Besides, Republicans hated Obama because he beat them and are still upset about it, so it's not like one side gets angry about losing.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #378 on: May 15, 2017, 08:52:57 PM »

PV doesn't matter and EC did it's job! Woohoo!

It did it's job alright, it put a nutcase in control of the nuclear codes and classified information. That's not a good thing and reinforces the need for the National Popular Vote Compact.
I agree that we should go to a PV system, but I like how the EC prevented a big-government tyrant
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #379 on: May 15, 2017, 08:54:15 PM »

republicans haven't won the electoral college since 1988
If you're trying to say PV, then that's false. Bush won it in 2004
of course i'm not talking about the popular vote
what
it's not a complex concept m8
AtorBoltox

« Reply #380 on: May 15, 2017, 08:55:04 PM »

Or CNN

Nah, it's just that the President you worship and defend at all costs did
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #381 on: May 15, 2017, 08:55:56 PM »

Or CNN

Nah, it's just that the President you worship and defend at all costs did
I don't worship him. And unlike Democrats, I don't tie every single one of my beliefs to the president.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #382 on: May 15, 2017, 08:56:14 PM »

More like people hate him because he's a dangerous person and quite a nasty personality to boot. Besides, Republicans hated Obama because he beat them and are still upset about it, so it's not like one side gets angry about losing.

There's way more immaturity about it. Republicans still went to his inauguration, 40+ members of Congress didn't "boycott" a democratically elected President. Republicans didn't burn the flag or break windows or defecate on photos of the POTUS and smear it in.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #383 on: May 15, 2017, 08:56:23 PM »

what
You said EC but you meant PV
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #384 on: May 15, 2017, 08:56:53 PM »

Donald J. Trump
✔  ‎@realDonaldTrump 

Crooked Hillary Clinton and her team "were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information." Not fit!

4:12 AM - 6 Jul 2016

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous trump tweet is now a foot-in-mouth situation for him. LOL.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #385 on: May 15, 2017, 08:56:54 PM »

no sht m8
people whose livelihoods and/or lives (or their friends' or families') are in danger tend to get pretty stressed
i do not know why this is supposed to be some kind of gotcha or w/e
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #386 on: May 15, 2017, 08:57:32 PM »

what
no, my dude, i meant the electoral college. reading would be a useful skill to learn.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #387 on: May 15, 2017, 08:58:50 PM »

what
no, my dude, i meant the electoral college. reading would be a useful skill to learn.
You're...you're saying NO Republican has won the EC since 1988?  The f***?

What about Bush in 2000 and 2004 and Trump in 2016?
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #388 on: May 15, 2017, 08:59:48 PM »

We have a suspected terrorist threadjacking all over the place. Atlas mods are weak. We need new leadership!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #389 on: May 15, 2017, 09:00:29 PM »

We have a suspected terrorist threadjacking all over the place. Atlas mods are weak. We need new leadership!
Me?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #390 on: May 15, 2017, 09:00:30 PM »

what

that is exactly what i am saying. dubya and donny didn't win the electoral college.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #391 on: May 15, 2017, 09:01:15 PM »

what

that is exactly what i am saying. dubya and donny didn't win the electoral college.
Oh. You're a conspiracy theorist. Ok then
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #392 on: May 15, 2017, 09:01:49 PM »

what

How did bush not win the EC in 2004
AtorBoltox

« Reply #393 on: May 15, 2017, 09:02:02 PM »

what

Oh. You're a conspiracy theorist. Ok then
Just like your President
AtorBoltox

« Reply #394 on: May 15, 2017, 09:02:25 PM »

what

Heard of a little thing called voter fraud?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #395 on: May 15, 2017, 09:02:35 PM »

Donald J. Trump
✔  ‎@realDonaldTrump 

Hillary Clinton should not be given national security briefings in that she is a lose cannon with extraordinarily bad judgement & insticts.

5:57 PM - 29 Jul 2016 · Denver, CO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another foot-in-mouth tweet from trump (above).
I'm sure there are many more to come.
LMAO.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #396 on: May 15, 2017, 09:03:17 PM »

There's way more immaturity about it. Republicans still went to his inauguration, 40+ members of Congress didn't "boycott" a democratically elected President. Republicans didn't burn the flag or break windows or defecate on photos of the POTUS and smear it in.

Declining to attend his inauguration would have been better than creating theories about him not being born here or being constant obstructionists. Besides, Obama didn't have the negative personal reputation that Trump has, so of course the protests against him were a lot different.
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« Reply #397 on: May 15, 2017, 09:03:30 PM »

I'm deleting what I said because its time to stop
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #398 on: May 15, 2017, 09:03:52 PM »

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/15/media/conservative-media-trump-classified-information-russia/index.html

OANN posted, then deleted its top story (from wire) on Trump’s disclosures to Russians
https://twitter.com/passantino/status/864295581992210432

Sarah Huckabee: letting classified information fall into the hands of Anthony Weiner is the DEFINITION of mishandling classified information #DrainTheSwamp
https://twitter.com/SarahHuckabee/status/795373032395128834
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #399 on: May 15, 2017, 09:04:55 PM »

what

Heard of a little thing called voter fraud?
bush was closer in Wisconsin then Kerry was in Ohio .

Kerry lost Ohio by more then one hundred thousand votes
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies