Where do you go to understand what conservatives/right-wingers/Republicans believe? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:40:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Where do you go to understand what conservatives/right-wingers/Republicans believe? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Where would you go to understand what conservatives/right-wingers/Republicans believe?
MSNBC

NPR

CNN

ThinkProgress

some actual conservative source

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: Where do you go to understand what conservatives/right-wingers/Republicans believe?  (Read 1458 times)
parochial boy
parochial_boy
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.38, S: -6.78

« on: April 19, 2021, 05:49:17 AM »

I mean, aside from coming here and occassionally seing right wing poiticos or commentators on TV debate shows, I don't go out of my to read right wing perspectives.

Frankly, life is too short, and I have better things to do with my time than to waste my precious time on this planet working myself up into some rage reading some conservative commentators barely disguised misanthropy without even having some ability to respond. There's plenty enough to get angry about as it is, without doing that to myself.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies