oh-2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:21:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  oh-2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: oh-2  (Read 3013 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: June 13, 2009, 07:29:16 PM »

Maybe but Rob Portman is running statewide and this is his home turf, I expect him to win this are in landslide probably close to 70% to 75% of the vote in OH-02. He will also bring out a lot Republicans to vote in this area that might not otherwise. This should help Mean Jean Schmidt
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 02:13:44 PM »

2006 and 2008 were insanely Democratic years. 2010(as of now) doesn't look like it will be.

Plus as Padfoot said, the controversy surronding her has died down somewhat. And as I said Portman will be running statewide and he used to pull percents in the 70's out of this district and I firmly expect his Senate totals in this district to match or exceed that. Unless his campaign collapses and he gives up of course.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 05:31:57 PM »

2006 and 2008 were insanely Democratic years. 2010(as of now) doesn't look like it will be.

Plus as Padfoot said, the controversy surronding her has died down somewhat. And as I said Portman will be running statewide and he used to pull percents in the 70's out of this district and I firmly expect his Senate totals in this district to match or exceed that. Unless his campaign collapses and he gives up of course.

I dont see Portman getting in the 70's in the district, but he should get around 65%.

I was just going by the margins he had won there. Of course when you factor in the 5 years since he left and the number who forgot about him I would say 65-69 would be fairly reasonable. But 70+ is not immpossible though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies