Dating Persona
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:18:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Dating Persona
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Dating Persona  (Read 4811 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 11, 2009, 10:01:05 PM »
« edited: June 11, 2009, 10:30:49 PM by Brian from Family Guy »

Now that we've been talking a lot about this I got to thinking.  Oh and the test is updated.

Link: http://www.okcupid.com/the-dating-persona-test

Here's My Result:

The Backrubber Deliberate Gentle Sex Dreamer (DGSD)
The Backrubber

Lusty but indirect. Kind, but also using friendship as a means to sex. Oh, that feels gooood. You are The Backrubber.

We call you “The Backrubber” because you straddle that fine line between coming on to someone and just treating her nicely. Backrubs are just one example; you’d meet for coffee, or talk about books/movies, or even argue a little bit, all the while mostly preferring to screw.

Your indirect approach is not some evil trickery, but rather a result of your open mind. You’d enjoy either love or sex, but the latter definitely doesn’t require the former. While you are responsible and ambitious, you absolutely DON’T have uptight views on relationships. So ultimately, you just enjoy a woman, and let things take their course. If she wants you, great. If not, that’s fine too.

Though you’re not thinking too much about Love at this point in your life, odds are, when the time comes, you’ll be very happy settling down. Your ideal mate is gentle and horny, just like you.
BM
BeccaM
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 10:15:10 PM »
« Edited: June 11, 2009, 10:37:01 PM by BeccaM »

I normally don't bother with these things but I'm bored.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Umm...yikes.  lol
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 10:19:30 PM »

Becca, considering...never mind...
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 10:19:50 PM »

Think mine was fairly accurate, almost dead on.  For BRTD:  I was even complimented by a dancer about how well I give backrubs.  I thought of going for a massage therapy class after I pass my CPA, but who knows.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 10:22:53 PM »
« Edited: June 11, 2009, 10:34:05 PM by Senator Realisticidealist »

It fits. Smiley
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 10:26:22 PM »

I like my results....  Smiley
-----------------------------------------------

The Mixed Messenger:
Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD)

Just...take...the...f*ing...flower...darling. The Mixed Messenger apologizes again.

You’re looking for love, but you’ll always maintain your independence. You’re prepared for a real commitment, but it’s also likely that you’re ambitious, which creates a certain romantic tension and ambivalence within you. So although you can be very affectionate to someone, you are also capable of pulling some dubious sh**t.

In a relationship, you’re usually the emotional leader. With your friends, you’re a little bit more part of the pack. You’re well-liked but you’re not the uninhibited type, so the spotlight’s often on someone else. In both social and romantic situations, however, you almost always get what you want. Influencing people is something you do very well.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 10:29:50 PM »

I took this long ago.  I was "The Boy Next Door"
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 10:36:23 PM »

The Boy Next Door

Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLD)

Kind, yearning, playful, you are The Boy Next Door. You’re looking for real Love, a lot like girls do. It might not be manly, but it’s sweet.

We think the next three years will be very exciting and fruitful ones for you. Your spontaneous, creative side makes you a charming date, and we think you have a horny side just waiting to shine. Or glisten, rather. You enter new relationships unusually hopeful, and the first moments are especially glorious. If you’ve had some things not work out before, so what.

On paper, most girls would name the Boy Next Door as their ideal mate. In the real world, however, you’re often passed over for more dangerous or masculine men. You’re the typical “nice guy:” without just a touch of cockiness, you’re doomed with girls. A shoulder to cry on? Okay, sure. But never a penis to hold.

More than any other type, Boys Next Door evolve as they get older. As we said, many find true love, but some fail miserably in the search. These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering back rubs to kids and what not.

------------------------

Yeah, I first took this about three years ago... and they weren't any better than the previous ones.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 10:41:32 PM »

The Boy Next Door
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 10:49:31 PM »

The Boy Next Door

Kind, yearning, playful, you are The Boy Next Door. You’re looking for real Love, a lot like girls do. It might not be manly, but it’s sweet.

We think the next three years will be very exciting and fruitful ones for you. Your spontaneous, creative side makes you a charming date, and we think you have a horny side just waiting to shine. Or glisten, rather. You enter new relationships unusually hopeful, and the first moments are especially glorious. If you’ve had some things not work out before, so what.

On paper, most girls would name the Boy Next Door as their ideal mate. In the real world, however, you’re often passed over for more dangerous or masculine men. You’re the typical “nice guy:” without just a touch of cockiness, you’re doomed with girls. A shoulder to cry on? Okay, sure. But never a penis to hold.

More than any other type, Boys Next Door evolve as they get older. As we said, many find true love, but some fail miserably in the search. These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering back rubs to kids and what not.

^^^^^^^

Fits me pretty well
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 10:55:47 PM »

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you’re a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There’s also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

While you’re not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it’s HIGHLY likely they’re just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 10:56:23 PM »

The Boy Next Door

------------------------

Yeah, I first took this about three years ago... and they weren't any better than the previous ones.

I also originally did it years ago, and i've done it a few times since. Every single time, I'm the Boy Next Door. Just once I want to be The Playboy or The Loverboy - it's only one letter... Cheesy

Why are we all the same? argh!

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 10:59:07 PM »

I'd rather not post mine.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 11:00:36 PM »
« Edited: June 11, 2009, 11:03:47 PM by Brian from Family Guy »

Hornivore or 5 Night Stand?  Am I warm?  Don't feel bad.

I'm actually waiting for someone's response.......
BM
BeccaM
United States

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 11:03:56 PM »

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 11:08:19 PM »

Actually neither of those ... Tongue
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 11:10:07 PM »

Are you Last Man on Earth?  Wow, that one was harsh.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 11:12:14 PM »

I got the same thing I think Duke got.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 11:13:53 PM »

Are you Last Man on Earth?  Wow, that one was harsh.

Nope. Not that one either.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2009, 11:14:21 PM »

The Sudden Departure
Random Brutal Love Master (RBLM)

Sweet. Dear. Loving. At Gate 18. Final call. You are The Sudden Departure.

You’ve been in a lot of serious relationships. More than a few have ended ugly. Uglily. Whatever. Our guess is that you’re a really fantastic girl who doesn’t really know what she wants, and you’ve broken a few hearts as a result. You fall for people easily, and you enjoy the feeling of falling in love, but once you’re there, either boredom or the old “grass is greener” syndrome sets in. The mind wanders, and with it goes the flesh. And then the toiletries.

We know you’re not the classic “love ’em and leave ’em” type, at least not in a purely sexual sense. You have too many serious bonding tendencies for that. But even though you’re theoretically looking to settle down, you don’t settle long on one person. “Serial monogamist” is probably something you hear a lot. “Emotionally loose” is another way to put it. To the poor guys eating your dust and sniffing your panties, it doesn’t really make much difference. Of course, it’s not really your fault that people get hurt. You have every right to move on when you choose.
Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2009, 11:23:38 PM »
« Edited: June 11, 2009, 11:28:14 PM by Mint »

Yeah.. I'm not seeing it.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2009, 11:24:27 PM »

LOL! Stupid quizzes..

The False Messiah Deliberate Brutal Love Master (DBLM)

People believe in you, and then you send them to hell. Behold, the False Messiah.

You’re usually a very kind person, and conscientious, too. Socially, you’re a leader, and your friends and associates look up to you. You're probably short. In intimate relationships, you’re a capable, responsive, and experienced lover. Outside the box, however, you run into trouble.

Girls fall hard for you, but you’re much more ambivalent about them. The beginnings of your relationships are unusually intense, making it all the rougher on her when they end. At first, using all your accumulated tricks of the trade, you ladle on the affection. But once she’s all covered in soup, you withhold the true napkins of commitment. What’s that all about? We should’ve called you the False Waiter.

You’re looking for Love. But history tells us you struggle to settle down and accept it. There’s a deep streak of carnality within you. And while you’ll never be a predator, you’ll always fight the urge to roam free. You like to plan things out, so plan this: find someone who can indulge your selfish side, has a healthy sexual appetite, and doesn’t mind uncertainty.

TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2009, 11:43:55 PM »

LOL! Stupid quizzes..

The False Messiah Deliberate Brutal Love Master (DBLM)

People believe in you, and then you send them to hell. Behold, the False Messiah.

You’re usually a very kind person, and conscientious, too. Socially, you’re a leader, and your friends and associates look up to you. You're probably short. In intimate relationships, you’re a capable, responsive, and experienced lover. Outside the box, however, you run into trouble.

Girls fall hard for you, but you’re much more ambivalent about them. The beginnings of your relationships are unusually intense, making it all the rougher on her when they end. At first, using all your accumulated tricks of the trade, you ladle on the affection. But once she’s all covered in soup, you withhold the true napkins of commitment. What’s that all about? We should’ve called you the False Waiter.

You’re looking for Love. But history tells us you struggle to settle down and accept it. There’s a deep streak of carnality within you. And while you’ll never be a predator, you’ll always fight the urge to roam free. You like to plan things out, so plan this: find someone who can indulge your selfish side, has a healthy sexual appetite, and doesn’t mind uncertainty.

Really?  I would have guessed this one for you.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2009, 11:45:55 PM »

Last Man on Earth?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix