New Democratic Party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:30:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Democratic Party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: New Democratic Party  (Read 1915 times)
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2009, 09:23:58 AM »

I'm looking for endorsements from any party with the word "Democratic" in its name.  How about it, you guys want to endorse me?  Smiley
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2009, 07:35:40 AM »

I'm looking for endorsements from any party with the word "Democratic" in its name.  How about it, you guys want to endorse me?  Smiley

I move:

Whereas the Atlasian New Democratic Party stands for progressive liberal principals in the public forum;

and Whereas the NDP supports Atlasian candidates who support such principles regardless of party affiliation;

and Whereas Fritz has long demonstrated support for the type of progressive policies espoused by the NDP (and never once accused me of being a sock for Ogis :-P);

and Whereas the NDP currently does not have a candidate running in the Midwest senate race;

be it hereby RESOLVED that the Atlasian NDP endorses Fritz in his race for Atlasian Senate, and strongly urges all NDP members and sympathizers to support Fritz: the next Midwest senator!

Motion seconded?
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2009, 11:04:18 AM »

I move:

Whereas the Atlasian New Democratic Party stands for progressive liberal principals in the public forum;

and Whereas the NDP supports Atlasian candidates who support such principles regardless of party affiliation;

and Whereas Fritz has long demonstrated support for the type of progressive policies espoused by the NDP (and never once accused me of being a sock for Ogis :-P);

and Whereas the NDP currently does not have a candidate running in the Midwest senate race;

be it hereby RESOLVED that the Atlasian NDP endorses Fritz in his race for Atlasian Senate, and strongly urges all NDP members and sympathizers to support Fritz: the next Midwest senator!

Motion seconded?

I will second, but I would like to encourage Mr. Fritz to join our party as well! Smiley
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2009, 05:56:58 PM »

Thanks for your support, guys!  Smiley

You know Earl, you really are following in my footsteps.  I was once simultaneously the SoFA and chairman of the Democratic Party.  Maybe we should call you Fritz Jr.  Tongue
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2009, 10:10:29 PM »

Thanks for your support, guys!  Smiley

You know Earl, you really are following in my footsteps.  I was once simultaneously the SoFA and chairman of the Democratic Party.  Maybe we should call you Fritz Jr.  Tongue

haha. Wow. Um, not quite. You may have been here longer than me, but I would say I have more foot steps to follow!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies