Opinion of Obama's Cairo speech
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:56:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Obama's Cairo speech
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Poll
Question: Opinion of Obama's Cairo speech
Awesome

Good

OK

Poor

Awful

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: Opinion of Obama's Cairo speech  (Read 4872 times)
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2009, 12:38:34 PM »

He was sort of like God.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2009, 12:50:26 PM »
« Edited: June 06, 2009, 01:02:41 PM by phknrocket1k »

Awful.

I don't see why we the Westerners should appease Muslims, the ones who deny the Holocaust and peddle the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as infallible truth. If people truly knew the truth about Muslims and the child molester "Prophet" Muhammad they would be treated as KKK members or Nazis.

Next thing we will see is Muslims demanding reparations for 9/11, 7/7 and 3/11 and the Mumbai bombings.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2009, 12:53:40 PM »

How did he appease Holocaust deniers?  Did you hear the parts of the speech where he tackled that head-on?
GMantis
Dessie Potter
Junior Chimp
Bulgaria

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2009, 01:21:21 PM »

It is in the best interests of Israel for there to be one, accountable Palestinian State.

It is in the best interest of Isreal for the Palestinians to be moved out of Palestine.  Let them live in Saudi arabia where they can worship allah to their hearts content instead of trying to force it on the poor Jews. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing
I guess it's wrong only when it happens to America's friends.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2009, 01:47:34 PM »

Coburn in 2012 trying to out-Jew Ben, is certainly a surreal moment.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2009, 03:47:25 PM »

Interesting enough Obama had no problems mentioning and talking about is Muslim roots, but this was off limits during the election.
I didn't know that Obama denied during the campaign that his father was muslim or that he spend part of his childhood in Indonesia, nor did anyone stop the media from mentioning it.

That's a flat out lie, stop drinking the coolaid.

During the campaign Obama would never say "I have Muslim roots".   They went even as far to kick 2 Muslim women from a event.  He could have talked about this during the campaign season to all the Muslim Americans.   Of course the media didn't mention it because most of them were in the tank.

I wish he wouldn't be such a apologist president when on the world stage.  He showed weakness not strength like Reagan would have showed.
GMantis
Dessie Potter
Junior Chimp
Bulgaria

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2009, 03:53:43 PM »

Interesting enough Obama had no problems mentioning and talking about is Muslim roots, but this was off limits during the election.
I didn't know that Obama denied during the campaign that his father was muslim or that he spend part of his childhood in Indonesia, nor did anyone stop the media from mentioning it.

During the campaign Obama would never say "I have Muslim roots".   They went even as far to kick 2 Muslim women from a event.  He could have talked about this during the campaign season to all the Muslim Americans.   Of course the media didn't mention it because most of them were in the tank.

I wish he wouldn't be such a apologist president when on the world stage.  He showed weakness not strength like Reagan would have showed.
So by accusing me of lying, you insist that during the campaign Obama denied that his father was Muslim and that he had lived in a Muslim country. Would you mind giving some citation to back up these statements?
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2009, 04:08:07 PM »

Good
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2009, 04:15:05 PM »

During the campaign Obama would never say "I have Muslim roots".   They went even as far to kick 2 Muslim women from a event.  He could have talked about this during the campaign season to all the Muslim Americans.  Of course the media didn't mention it because most of them were in the tank.

So by accusing me of lying, you insist that during the campaign Obama denied that his father was Muslim and that he had lived in a Muslim country. Would you mind giving some citation to back up these statements?

Yes, The Obama camp would never mention his father as a Muslim.   CNN/ MSNBC and other liberal networks even did a "fact finding" mission in Indonesia to disprove any talk of him going to a Muslim school.   Obama never wanted to use his middle name during the campaign trail and if you did it was consider a cheap shot/ dirty tactics ( when McCain's camp did it).

In all the speeches he made Obama never talked to Muslim Americans by referring to his roots.  If I recall there was a heated exchanged between Congressmen Keith Ellison and the Obama camp about speaking Engagements.  

Now he has no problem mentioning his Muslim roots.

But i know I will be attacked and badgered as a "troll" for pointing out the truth so go ahead..
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2009, 04:24:18 PM »

I bet 90% of the "awesome" votes were from hacks that didn't even see the speech.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2009, 04:37:43 PM »

Awful.

I don't see why we the Westerners should appease Muslims, the ones who deny the Holocaust and peddle the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as infallible truth. If people truly knew the truth Muslims would be treated as KKK members of Nazis.

I don't see why we the Westerners should prop up Israel. We have no business intervening in the affairs of foreign nations, as per the Monroe Doctrine; if you were a genuine conservative, as opposed to a far-right reactionist, you'd recognize this and champion the cause of anti-interventionism.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2009, 04:42:55 PM »

I bet 90% of the "awesome" awful votes were from hacks that didn't even see the speech.

Corrected.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2009, 05:12:17 PM »

Yes, The Obama camp would never mention his father as a Muslim.  

Incorrect.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2009, 05:14:44 PM »

Yes, The Obama camp would never mention his father as a Muslim.  

Incorrect.

You wish.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2009, 05:18:37 PM »

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/12/22/531492.aspx

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2009, 05:26:12 PM »

Omg, who the hell cares if his father is a Muslim.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2009, 05:27:54 PM »

Keller, who also happens to be an idiot.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2009, 05:42:39 PM »

Irrelevant. They are still disgusting people.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2009, 05:44:49 PM »

Irrelevant. They are still disgusting people.

And what does this have to do with Obama?
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2009, 06:08:49 PM »
« Edited: June 06, 2009, 06:21:17 PM by MK IN GA »

Try the full context.
"My father was from Kenya,” he said, “and a lot of people in his village were Muslim. He didn’t practice Islam. Truth is he wasn’t very religious. He met my mother. My mother was a Christian from Kansas, and they married and then divorced. I was raised by my mother. So, I’ve always been a Christian. The only connection I’ve had to Islam is that my grandfather on my father’s side came from that country. But I’ve never practiced Islam."

That MSNBC article does nothing but backup my claims of him during the campaign  trial distancing himself from anything even remotely Islamic.     "He really wasn't religious"   Not what your saying now.

Security Adviser for Strategic Communications Denis McDonough said “The President himself experienced Islam on three continents before he was able to — or before he’s been able to visit, really, the heart of the Islamic world — you know, growing up in Indonesia, having a Muslim father — obviously Muslim Americans (are) a key part of Illinois and Chicago."

Hey, i don't care about him being a Muslim or whatever, but I'm pointing out that he didn't want the Muslim family roots to be brought up during the campaign for political reasons of course, now its a green light.   

You call me a idiot because you can't get enough of the coolaid.

But lets finish enjoying the The Obama Apology Tour.

Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2009, 06:12:27 PM »

So you know more about Obama's father than he does?
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2009, 06:15:10 PM »

Quit bickering with Keller and click here: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=ignore;u=3184;topic=96967
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2009, 07:48:46 PM »

It is in the best interests of Israel for there to be one, accountable Palestinian State.
Are you serious?Huh?

Palestinians want us all dead, you should know that. I may be more russian then Israeli  (By birth) ,but i have Israeli blood in my veins.

I will never ,EVER support anyone like Ariel Sharon ever again.

Israel has the right to live in peace without uneducated retards launching missles into them every 5 minutes.
GMantis
Dessie Potter
Junior Chimp
Bulgaria

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2009, 03:52:37 AM »
« Edited: June 07, 2009, 05:05:33 AM by Губернатор на Средния Запад GMantis »

Are you serious?Huh?

Palestinians want us all dead, you should know that. I may be more russian then Israeli  (By birth) ,but i have Israeli blood in my veins.

I will never ,EVER support anyone like Ariel Sharon ever again.

Israel has the right to live in peace without uneducated retards launching missiles into them every 5 minutes.
If there isn't a two state solution, eventually there will be a one state solution, in which Arabs will be a majority. Is that preferable to you?
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2009, 05:48:34 AM »

Awful.

I don't see why we the Westerners should appease Muslims, the ones who deny the Holocaust and peddle the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as infallible truth. If people truly knew the truth Muslims would be treated as KKK members of Nazis.

I don't see why we the Westerners should prop up Israel. We have no business intervening in the affairs of foreign nations, as per the Monroe Doctrine; if you were a genuine conservative, as opposed to a far-right reactionist, you'd recognize this and champion the cause of anti-interventionism.

I'm anti-Islam first and foremost.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies