JFK's History Quiz
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 11:53:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  JFK's History Quiz
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: JFK's History Quiz  (Read 15352 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: January 01, 2005, 06:37:28 PM »

Yeah, I think that may be true. It might be if they just choose that name over just plain old Windsor. Also I believe that Prince Edward is not styled as HRH rather as TRH, The Earl and Countess of Wessex, and there they choose for there children not to have royal titles. There childs name is Lady Louise Alice Elizabeth Mary Mountbatten Windsor.

"Their Royal Highnesses" is simply plural of "His/Her Royal Highness."  You can see with other "Royal Highness" couples as well.

Edward prefers to be referred to as "Edward Windsor" on a BBC program that he narrated and produced.  Here is a link refering to it:

http://www.baggas.com/blog/archive/2004/12/lord_nelson_and.html
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2005, 01:56:40 AM »

Yeah, I think that may be true. It might be if they just choose that name over just plain old Windsor. Also I believe that Prince Edward is not styled as HRH rather as TRH, The Earl and Countess of Wessex, and there they choose for there children not to have royal titles. There childs name is Lady Louise Alice Elizabeth Mary Mountbatten Windsor.

"Their Royal Highnesses" is simply plural of "His/Her Royal Highness."  You can see with other "Royal Highness" couples as well.

Edward prefers to be referred to as "Edward Windsor" on a BBC program that he narrated and produced.  Here is a link refering to it:

ahh, i didnt know what it stood for. I know that he refers to himself as Edward Windsor. I am fasanaited by monarchical issues for some reason.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2005, 04:11:48 AM »

ahh, i didnt know what it stood for. I know that he refers to himself as Edward Windsor. I am fasanaited by monarchical issues for some reason.

It's interesting and I'm still p****d off that if my hereditary peerage comes through, I won't get a seat in the Lords.  ;-)
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #103 on: January 02, 2005, 08:30:58 PM »

It's interesting and I'm still p****d off that if my hereditary peerage comes through, I won't get a seat in the Lords.  ;-)

lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies