Dutch signs point to gay sex seekers (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:09:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Dutch signs point to gay sex seekers (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dutch signs point to gay sex seekers  (Read 5643 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: April 30, 2009, 10:01:48 AM »

Beyond Joke Country status
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 02:56:54 PM »

Perhaps the gay sex zone could be fenced off, with a gate or something. Would that help?

Or we can just have sex in private places? Yeah, that sounds good.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 02:57:27 PM »

Well, many guys don't want to go to clubs where people can see them, simply because they are hiding their homosexuality.

Ah, so they'll naturally go to a public area like a park. Believable.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 05:02:12 PM »

Well, many guys don't want to go to clubs where people can see them, simply because they are hiding their homosexuality.

Ah, so they'll naturally go to a public area like a park. Believable.
Actually it is - Especially in countries where homosexuality still is looked upon with prejudice. The darkness of the park gives privacy and reduces the change of being seen entering the gay club.

Assuming this is common in Europe, are you trying to say that this is looked upon with prejuidice there?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 05:03:27 PM »

Oh, my apologies, Al. I'm sorry that I haven't encountered any gay sex in my parks lately and didn't know that was "safer" for them. Next time I kick my soccer ball into the wooded area of Fluehr Park...well...I'll know to beware.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 05:13:38 PM »

Oh, my apologies, Al. I'm sorry that I haven't encountered any gay sex in my parks lately and didn't know that was "safer" for them. Next time I kick my soccer ball into the wooded area of Fluehr Park...well...I'll know to beware.

Just thought it was common knowledge, that's all. Public toilets used (?) to be another one.

I just didn't think it was common to think of a park as less public than a gay club. I mean, it makes sense when you think about the situation, I guess. Whatever.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 10:39:09 PM »

Phil: In Philadelphia, you can head to the Boat ramp at Quaker City Yacht Club, or Fairbank Park, or Pennypack, or Wissonoming Park.

Uh...you're definitely either simply searching for big parks in Philly or those are infamous gay sex spots. I find that rather amusing since Pennypack Park is a huge park close in my neighborhood and it's not like your average park. Philadelphia is known for having a very large park system.

Assuming this is common in Europe, are you trying to say that this is looked upon with prejuidice there?
Europe is nowhere near as "liberal" as they like to think they are or often try and remind us that they are.

Haha, I know. That's sort of what I'm getting at.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies