Dutch signs point to gay sex seekers (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:55:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Dutch signs point to gay sex seekers (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dutch signs point to gay sex seekers  (Read 5650 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: April 30, 2009, 09:57:32 AM »

Holland is a lovely place, as these signs evince.   That is of course until they allowed Muslims there.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 11:07:20 AM »

Why?  There are gays going at it in a great many public parks in the US (I have heard Bee Tree Park and Jefferson Barracks are big for it in St. Louis County), but people just have to find out about it themselves.  Signs are a great idea.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 02:00:52 PM »

It seems like a very practical "solution" to me.  The idea is to facilitate folks  having their own space where they can "feel" comfortable without making others feel the opposite.  What is wrong with that?  It tends to mitigate a certain negative economic externality here does it not?
Because it's a freaking park?  If you want to designate a space for dudes to get together for anonymous sex, fine, my beef is that it's in a freaking park.  Don't they have gay clubs there?  Designate gay clubs as the place for anonymous gay sex.

Well, many guys don't want to go to clubs where people can see them, simply because they are hiding their homosexuality.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 05:20:58 AM »

...Especially in countries where homosexuality still is looked upon with prejudice.

I think homosexuals are still subjected to predjudice in every country.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 08:33:13 AM »

This is discrimination.  Where are the signs and parks for anonymous straight sex?

That's a good point. I agree.

Dudes, alas, there is no such place.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies