Dutch signs point to gay sex seekers (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:13:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Dutch signs point to gay sex seekers (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dutch signs point to gay sex seekers  (Read 5674 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: April 30, 2009, 11:03:13 AM »

It seems like a very practical "solution" to me.  The idea is to facilitate folks  having their own space where they can "feel" comfortable without making others feel the opposite.  What is wrong with that?  It tends to mitigate a certain negative economic externality here does it not?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 01:36:31 PM »

It seems like a very practical "solution" to me.  The idea is to facilitate folks  having their own space where they can "feel" comfortable without making others feel the opposite.  What is wrong with that?  It tends to mitigate a certain negative economic externality here does it not?
Because it's a freaking park?  If you want to designate a space for dudes to get together for anonymous sex, fine, my beef is that it's in a freaking park.  Don't they have gay clubs there?  Designate gay clubs as the place for anonymous gay sex.

I guess you don't have an expansive view of what it means for a park to be multipurpose I take it. Gardens, baseball, soccer, lakes, boats, walkways, arboretums are OK, but something that is too up close and personal is a bridge too way.

Perhaps the gay sex zone could be fenced off, with a gate or something. Would that help?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 01:05:36 PM »

Well yeah, you can't stop things like that from happening anymore than you can stop speeding or murder.  But to condone it?  Seems like they are sending the wrong message.

Is it OK if gays merely make out in a park, but eschew visible genital contact?  Would that not also not be caring enough "for the children." Just asking.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies