What if France turned to a far-left regime...?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:14:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  What if France turned to a far-left regime...?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: What if France turned to a far-left regime...?  (Read 3019 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2009, 04:16:22 PM »

Hashemite is obviously not Breton. I use that name since I visited Jordan in 2006.
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2009, 04:17:57 PM »

OK, yes, didn't sound Breton.
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2009, 05:02:46 PM »
« Edited: May 05, 2009, 05:06:39 PM by Benedict »

Anyways, let's try to push the scenario a bit further...

Still imagining Besancenot takes the executive power.

Sarkozy and Carla Bruni can't stay in the country. They exile to US. There, Sarkozy is as despaired as furious, he can't bear such a fail in his life. But meanwhile, Besancenot actually has the power in France, Sarkozy can't do anything. Step by step, he sinks into an actual and deep despair, maybe even Carla leaves him, everything goes wrong in his life...

When...SUDDENLY!...he sees the...*LIGHT*...

Jesus appears to him, and speaks to him, and tells him that now, he has to stand up...to stand up...and to walk...to preach the *GOOD WORD*...

Here we are, Sarkozy becomes a "Born again Christian", and is convinced that his mission is now to go in France, to take back the country, and to establish a policy driven by *HIS LORD*...

Meanwhile, Besancenot would have put France upside down, his economical reforms wouldn't have worked, and, as all revolutionaries who failed he wanna stay in power by every means to continue his policies. People are more despaired than ever...

So, when Sarkozy comes back, France is so despaired, that it is ready to follow *ITS LORD* and follow *HIM*. Thus, Sarkozy, as the Napoléon that a lot of people saw in him earlier, make his come back to the power, and take back the country...

And meanwhile the US would have turned to Sarah Palin, and a Christian Coalition of Nations (the famous CCN that buried the UN) will lead the world and will fight a Muslim one in the name of Freedom and of *THE LORD*, and, and, and... STOP... It becomes not funny anymore. If ever the other parts are actually funny if ever they would have to happen.

The worst in all of this is that I tend to think that outside of the last paragraph, which is an other piece of cake, that history of born again Sarkozy, I tend to find it could be realistic, and I must say, amusing to imagine, well, just to imagine...

And now, I'll be really seen as crazy... Grin

Eh, let's authorize ourselves to imagine...

Well, back to reality.

As I've several and several times said concerning this, IMO if the economy crashes Besancenot would have a lot of chances. If the downturn lasts too much he would have some chances too. And, ultimately, the one never know, it might be even too late to stop the movement of protest that began at the beginning of this year, and that movement could lead to a situation of fever as I said several times in the country that would give him again some chances.

But. Anyways. No matter what will be the situation, what I feel for now, it is that some radical actions on a large scale will be tried. I don't know when, I don't know what, I don't know if it will work, I don't if it will last, but I would be very surprised they don't try something.

So, once again, let's see. The future is the best to answer all of this...

All ideas for the scenario are welcome...
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies