Road to the Asylum: jmfcst continues with his deranged spamming
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:41:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Road to the Asylum: jmfcst continues with his deranged spamming
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Road to the Asylum: jmfcst continues with his deranged spamming  (Read 2004 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 02, 2009, 12:33:38 PM »

Blah, blah, blah, blah, religious agenda, blah, blah, blah, RAPTURE, blah, blah, blah...

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=94480.0
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 12:54:34 PM »

you forgot JESUS, JESUS, CIRCULAR ILLOGICAL ARGUMENTS, OMG MUSLIMS!!!!!111, JESUS, JESUS, JESUS, ISRAEL, JESUS, THE ECONOMY, JESUS, JESUS, JESUS and so on
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 12:55:32 PM »

I admire jm for at least, you know, saying something. Take a lesson, Al.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 01:13:40 PM »

A++++ thread, would read again
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 01:21:13 PM »

But the evidence is clear:

Elijah 5:18 "The LORD spaketh unto the heretics and employ'd a baffling quotation from the holie text, and thus did smite his opponents of the forum."
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 01:31:46 PM »

Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 02:58:18 PM »

But the evidence is clear:

Elijah 5:18 "The LORD spaketh unto the heretics and employ'd a baffling quotation from the holie text, and thus did smite his opponents of the forum."

Book of Armaments (2:9-21) "And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.'"

Or maybe I'm confused.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 03:49:40 PM »

Blah, blah, blah, blah, religious agenda, blah, blah, blah, RAPTURE, blah, blah, blah...

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=94480.0

Gee, I don’t know what to say in response because whatever I say is going to shake you up even more; but you've been around here long enough to know that categorizing one of my predictions as “spam” is tantamount to chiseling it in stone.  If your memory needs prodding, just run a Search on posts accusing me of spamming...you'll find the accusations cluster around predictions of SCOTUS and VP nominees.

And seeing that I have a pretty good track record at predicting the trivial actions and desires of my fellow republicans, what makes you think I don’t have the same ability to predict the actions based on the deeply-held beliefs of other religious fundamentalists?

But, putting the predictions of jmfcst aside…

The nation of Israel serves of God’s timekeeper in biblical history and prophecy, from Genesis to Revelation and all points in between.  In other words, the events surrounding Israel allow us to know our place in time within God’s timetable for the world.

Both old and new testaments state that the events of the end-times will be centered on the Temple in Jerusalem.  That spot of land is the same place Abraham was instructed to offer Isaac as a sacrifice in Genesis, even though it required a journey of three days.  It is the same place God instructed David to make preparations for the Temple.  It is the same Temple where Jesus was dedicated, and the very same vicinity where he ascended, as well as being the location where he will return and overthrow the Antichrist who will use the Temple as his headquarters.

And that same plot of land is at the heart of the modern day Jewish/Muslim conflict – a conflict that has its roots in Gen 21:10, more than 4000 years ago.

The temple will be rebuilt.  Whether the rebuilding is through war or through peace is irrelevant compared to the events that will follow its rebuilding.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 07:45:37 PM »

Al proving again to have the intelligence of a pine needle.  Please enjoy the Holocaust somewhere else
prophetman
Rookie
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 05:21:28 AM »
« Edited: April 03, 2009, 05:40:45 AM by prophetman »

[
You must be logged in to read this quote.

And seeing that I have a pretty good track record at predicting the trivial actions and desires of my fellow republicans, what makes you think I don’t have the same ability to predict the actions based on the deeply-held beliefs of other religious fundamentalists?[/quote]

Well, I don't know which "other religious fundamentalists"you're referring to, but in regards to the end-time prophetic scriptures your actions are based on the very same deeply-held beliefs of the deceived fundamentalist Christians, such as Hal Lindsey, Jack VanImpe, Tim Lahaye, and all other so-called "prophecy experts".

In regards to the end times and to the prophetic scriptures, the only part played by modern-day Israel  was it's restoration in 1948. That's the only prophecy given of it, and it was given for the sole purpose of letting us know when "the end-times" would commence. (Dan. 9:24,25)

So says the deceived so-called "prophecy experts".
The end-time prophetic scriptures are centered around AMERICA and her CHURCHES, of which Paul referred to as "the temple of God" in 11Thes.2, and of which Jesus referred to as, "the holy place" in Matt.24:15, and of which John the Revelator referred to as "Mighty Babylon" at the end of the age.

It's the so-called Christian Fundamentalist"prophecy experts" or heratics who believe and teach that an anti-Christ Jewish temple rebuilt in Jerusalem will be that "temple of God" spoken of in the prophetic scriptures, and who believe and teach that "Antichrist" fable.  The "man of sin/son of perdition" whom you and they mistakingly refer to as "the Antichrist" is in fact a race of man, as opposed to an individual man.  Scriptures say that that race will oppose and exalt themselves above the European Americans in the last days, and that they have done already.

Rebuilt or not,  there is no scripture whatsoever which says that the Temple will be rebuilt in the last days.  And yet the so-called "prophecy experts" MUST have one rebuilt in order for your and their (ficticious) Antichrist teaching to make sense.

jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 07:04:01 AM »

Prophetman,

You're not on the "Road to the Asylum", you've already arrived, put up stakes, built your cell, painted the padding white, and decorated it with KKK paraphernalia.

prophetman
Rookie
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 08:22:44 AM »

[/quote]

HAH, painting me as a racist is your only defence, cause you DAMN SURE can't prove me wrong.

In order to understand a prophetic scripture one has to SEE it come to pass.  And so it is that, we today have SEEN with our own eyes African Americans, whom are called "man of lawlessness", exalt themselves above the European Americans.

Jesus said repeatedly, "When you SEE these things come to pass".
The Prophet Daniel said as well in chapter 12 that the prophetic scriptures could not be understood until the time of the end.
And yet, that "Antichrist" fable you're spewing has been around for hundreds of years, and was created by men who speculated and used their own private interpretation of those scriptures.

John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 09:16:20 AM »

HAH, painting me as a racist is your only defence, cause you DAMN SURE can't prove me wrong.

You've been proven wrong by simple analysis of Biblical scripture. Repeatedly. Nothing in the Bible supports your views about race. Only a racist could possibly get your interpretations from scripture - everyone here sees through your thinly veiled racism. Deny it all you want, but it's plain as day for everyone to see.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 10:15:55 AM »

I have a question for you jmfcst.
As John Nelson Darby (Peace Bu Upon Him) and his followers predicted, a restoration of Israel with the extreme majority, if not all, Jews residing in Israel is necessary for the events you imagine are described in Revelation to follow. Among these events, is the destruction of two thirds of Jews in a "cleaning" event.
What I'm curious of is, why don't you dispensationalists are more active in trying to warn Jews about this, I don't know, telling them to flee Israel to avoid the coming holocaust? On the contrary, you are all too keen on cheering their advances there.

The late David Chilton once said that "The day I became a postmillenialist, I realized I would die." Do you really place the "honor" of having the end times occur in your lifetime higher than the lives of millions of Jews, which you supposedly hold in such high regard?
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 10:28:29 AM »

I have a question for you jmfcst.
As John Nelson Darby (Peace Bu Upon Him) and his followers predicted, a restoration of Israel with the extreme majority, if not all, Jews residing in Israel is necessary for the events you imagine are described in Revelation to follow. Among these events, is the destruction of two thirds of Jews in a "cleaning" event.
What I'm curious of is, why don't you dispensationalists are more active in trying to warn Jews about this, I don't know, telling them to flee Israel to avoid the coming holocaust? On the contrary, you are all too keen on cheering their advances there.

The late David Chilton once said that "The day I became a postmillenialist, I realized I would die." Do you really place the "honor" of having the end times occur in your lifetime higher than the lives of millions of Jews, which you supposedly hold in such high regard?

First, your listing of Darby's beliefs mean nothing to me, I've heard the name but don't know what he believed.  Nor do I understand the basis of the idea that "a restoration of Israel with the extreme majority, if not all, Jews residing in Israel is necessary for the events you imagine ".

Second, you speak as if I am a member of some organized movement, which I am not.

But, if the majority of Jews reject Jesus as the Christ, why would they believe our warnings of war?  I simply concentrate on getting the word out to those around me, though I do support missionaries to other countries.

In any case, I have heard that the reason why many more Jews have not moved to Israel is that they are expecting a devastating war and are awaiting for that war to happen first before moving to Israel.  So, it doesn't seem to be news to them.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies