Comedy Goldmine XI: The Atlas Forum Demilitarized Zone
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 11:18:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine XI: The Atlas Forum Demilitarized Zone
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine XI: The Atlas Forum Demilitarized Zone  (Read 192906 times)
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1450 on: October 17, 2009, 05:39:15 AM »

A 75% approval rating for Sarah Palin?

Favorability man, not approval.  This is like the 10th time someone has pointed out that distinction to you.

Amusingly, he just posted yet another favorability number to his approval ratings map.  It's only been, what?  8 hours since I reminded him again of the distinction?

hes a clown haha

him and rowan are the two biggest hacks on the site
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1451 on: October 17, 2009, 09:14:37 PM »

Piper is a girls name. I guess Marokai wants his kids to be gay as well.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #1452 on: October 18, 2009, 01:56:07 AM »

Of course. I'd want my kids to be the gayest kids out there.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1453 on: October 18, 2009, 03:43:56 AM »

AGENDA!
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #1454 on: October 18, 2009, 08:05:19 AM »

If it makes Rowan feel worse, I would also totally abolish gender roles for my children. Giving boys dolls to play with, giving them the choice of male or female clothes to wear, among other things. Generally teaching them that they shouldn't believe in gender roles and do whatever they like, even if such a thing is traditionally an "opposite sex thing." Tongue
Silent Hunter
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1455 on: October 18, 2009, 08:53:44 AM »

Actually, it was done by Eiffel 65...
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #1456 on: October 18, 2009, 09:06:21 AM »

If it makes Rowan feel worse, I would also totally abolish gender roles for my children. Giving boys dolls to play with, giving them the choice of male or female clothes to wear, among other things. Generally teaching them that they shouldn't believe in gender roles and do whatever they like, even if such a thing is traditionally an "opposite sex thing." Tongue

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1457 on: October 18, 2009, 11:49:22 AM »

Oh my goodness, that image is so hilarious!  I didn't think so after seeing it the first forty-seven times, but I must have finally come to appreciate its inherent comedy value.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #1458 on: October 18, 2009, 11:54:20 AM »

You know, society wouldn't like that. And what about when they are too young to choose?
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1459 on: October 18, 2009, 11:56:59 AM »

You know, society wouldn't like that. And what about when they are too young to choose?

Marokai just wants the US to become some gay utopia. It's disgusting.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1460 on: October 18, 2009, 01:17:43 PM »

In Minnesota, a Juicy Lucy is a hamburger.

In Thailand, a Juicy Loosey is someone Opebo pays to have sex with.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1461 on: October 18, 2009, 01:22:14 PM »

No.  No gay utopia.  Just equal rights.  It's really not so much to ask.  We can achieve it by either giving gays the same rights as straights or restricting straight rights to the gays' level.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1462 on: October 18, 2009, 01:38:12 PM »

No.  No gay utopia.  Just equal rights.  It's really not so much to ask.  We can achieve it by either giving gays the same rights as straights or restricting straight rights to the gays' level.

The issue of gay marriage really has no interest to me. If a state wants gay marriage then so be it. So, I don't see what your point is.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1463 on: October 18, 2009, 01:41:21 PM »

You just accused Marokai of advocating some "gay utopia" and called it disgusting, when Marokai wants nothing more than equal rights.

So it implies that you find equal rights for gays "disgusting", which is what I was responding to.  Either that or you're making assumptions and exaggerating his views so you can attack them... which is disgusting.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1464 on: October 18, 2009, 01:42:53 PM »

You just accused Marokai of advocating some "gay utopia" and called it disgusting, when Marokai wants nothing more than equal rights.

So it implies that you find equal rights for gays "disgusting", which is what I was responding to.  Either that or you're making assumptions and exaggerating his views so you can attack them... which is disgusting.

Yes, I find him wanting boys to wear dresses and play with dolls disgusting.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1465 on: October 18, 2009, 01:45:35 PM »

WTF. What's wrong with boys being boys and girls being girls? I am especially concerned about how you will dress them. When they become old enough, say 8 years old, you can give them a choice. But before that you should dress them how society expects or you will cause them unintended damage. Now I don't find anything wrong with giving boys dolls to play with, but don't be surprised if he doesn't act the same with the doll as he would with a GI Joe lol. And if you give a boy a choice between a doll and an action figure, guess what he is going to choose?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #1466 on: October 18, 2009, 01:58:13 PM »

The easiest solution here for people on either side of the issue is to simply not send your kids to those mind-destroying worthless gulags the government likes to call public "schools."

At least until those hellholes can be shut down for good.

It appears that somebody has no understanding whatsoever of how the world works and how lucky he is to be in the First World. Not funny so much as sad.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1467 on: October 18, 2009, 04:32:39 PM »

WTF. What's wrong with boys being boys and girls being girls? I am especially concerned about how you will dress them. When they become old enough, say 8 years old, you can give them a choice. But before that you should dress them how society expects or you will cause them unintended damage. Now I don't find anything wrong with giving boys dolls to play with, but don't be surprised if he doesn't act the same with the doll as he would with a GI Joe lol. And if you give a boy a choice between a doll and an action figure, guess what he is going to choose?

Knowing Marokai Blue, he's just saying that to piss Rowan off. If he's a principled as I give him credit for, he'll let his kids be whatever they want to be short of a mass murderer, bank robber, or serial rapist.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1468 on: October 18, 2009, 04:34:13 PM »

Knowing Marokai Blue, he's just saying that to piss Rowan off. If he's a principled as I give him credit for, he'll let his kids be whatever they want to be short of a mass murderer, bank robber, or serial rapist.

What's wrong with bank robbing?
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1469 on: October 19, 2009, 01:56:32 AM »

Yo dude what is your problem?  Just because a thread gets REPORTED means automatic deletion?  Why the hell should I even post here?

I could make a thread saying 'The sun is out where I live today' and if it's reported, it's deleted? 

Yeah this makes about as much sense as the inverted colors.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #1470 on: October 19, 2009, 02:03:18 AM »

Yeah Alcon is such a 19 year old pansy who doesn't respond to other posters.

Can you say loser on a powertrip?
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1471 on: October 19, 2009, 03:18:17 AM »

he's always seemed so manly to me too
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1472 on: October 19, 2009, 07:31:47 AM »

Yeah Alcon is such a 19 year old pansy who doesn't respond to other posters.

Can you say loser on a powertrip?

Yes I can use the underline function too!
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1473 on: October 19, 2009, 07:36:35 AM »

I probably would have chosen the doll (actually no, I did), but then again, I was a strange child.

Anyway, 8 years old, "choice"... all that shows the limits of liberalism really. I don't see how one can damage child by giving it dolls instead of toy soldiers.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1474 on: October 19, 2009, 09:09:26 AM »

I probably would have chosen the doll (actually no, I did), but then again, I was a strange child.

Anyway, 8 years old, "choice"... all that shows the limits of liberalism really. I don't see how one can damage child by giving it dolls instead of toy soldiers.
He never said you could damage a boy by giving him a doll, he said you could damage a boy if you dress him in frilly dresses and send him off to Kindergarten.  Very large difference that.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies