Coburn in 2012 (R) vs BushOklahoma (D)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:56:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Coburn in 2012 (R) vs BushOklahoma (D)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: ?
Coburn in 2012 (R)

BushOklahoma (D)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 42

Author Topic: Coburn in 2012 (R) vs BushOklahoma (D)  (Read 5148 times)
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 11, 2009, 03:51:53 PM »

Your choice!

This may be the first time BushOklahoma wins a majority vote!
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 03:54:45 PM »

BushOklahoma (sane).
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 04:20:17 PM »

BushOklahoma suicide (sane).
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 06:22:34 PM »

This is like choosing between Adolf Hitler and Francisco Franco...
Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 06:27:47 PM »

No offense BO.
Nixon in '80
nixon1980
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.84, S: -5.39

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 06:39:37 PM »

Lyndon LaRouche
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 08:44:33 PM »

Let me go sit in my running car in the garage while I think about this one.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 11:30:30 PM »
« Edited: February 12, 2009, 12:01:54 AM by Senator PiT »

Coburn, since his more reactionist social policies would be DOA in Congress & I like his economic stances.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 12:00:33 AM »

You know, some of you guys might literally cringe at BushOklahoma's views but he has been nothing short of one of the kindest people here so spare us of the "OMG SUICIDE PLZ" nonsense.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 12:42:42 AM »
« Edited: February 12, 2009, 12:59:07 AM by I could not think of a good user name »

You know, some of you guys might literally cringe at BushOklahoma's views but he has been nothing short of one of the kindest people here so spare us of the "OMG SUICIDE PLZ" nonsense.

One of the kindest (and fairest) moderators too.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 01:47:58 AM »

^^^^ Thank you Phil.

Finally you are making sense again.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 03:13:52 AM »

And that's never been meant as a personal insult....but this is a poll about who we would vote for. Am I supposed to vote for someone because they're a nice guy?
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 07:20:18 AM »

I actuallly like Bushoklahoma somewhat.

But i have to go with.. Coburn in 2012 (R)

Its a tough vote.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 07:30:43 AM »

Its a tough vote.

Why don't you become a Republican finally? Seems to me that BushOklahoma should be much much closer to you than that idiot right-winger.

If you seriously prefer him...you don't really belong in the Democratic Party (even in the South).
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 10:10:10 AM »

And that's never been meant as a personal insult....but this is a poll about who we would vote for. Am I supposed to vote for someone because they're a nice guy?

Roll Eyes

No, I didn't say you had to vote for him; I said spare us of the really unnecessary drama about not wanting to vote for him.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 11:12:25 AM »

Its a tough vote.

Why don't you become a Republican finally? Seems to me that BushOklahoma should be much much closer to you than that idiot right-winger.

If you seriously prefer him...you don't really belong in the Democratic Party (even in the South).

Republicans don't like my stances on Unions, Abortions, and taxes.

It will never happen.

I do like Coburn.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 11:13:34 AM »

Its a tough vote.

Republicans don't like my stances on Unions, Abortions, and taxes.

It will never happen.

I do like Coburn.

So you think you have more in common with Coburn in 2012?
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 07:00:07 PM »

^^^^ Thank you Phil.

I have never seen Keystone Phil fail to make sense.  And I would be tempted to vote for Bush myself because his social views are at least reasonably conservative.  He's not quite where I would hope but he comes from a faith based view and he is definately not in the control of the extremist left.  I still think I would have better economics.

But he is a great person and maybe the only Democrat with any decency here.  If I am missing someone I do apologise!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2009, 09:26:24 PM »

^^^^ Thank you Phil.

I have never seen Keystone Phil fail to make sense.  And I would be tempted to vote for Bush myself because his social views are at least reasonably conservative.  He's not quite where I would hope but he comes from a faith based view and he is definately not in the control of the extremist left.  I still think I would have better economics.

But he is a great person and maybe the only Democrat with any decency here.  If I am missing someone I do apologise!

I appreciate the sentiment, Coburn!!  However, there is another other Democrat on the forum who pretty much shares my populist-leaning views whom I don't think you've met, yet, with views similar to mine, and that would be Frodo (D-Virginia).  Like I said, he and I have similar views on issues.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2009, 09:27:37 PM »

^^^^ Thank you Phil.

I appreciate the sentiment, Coburn!!  However, there is another other Democrat on the forum who pretty much shares my populist-leaning views whom I don't think you've met, yet, with views similar to mine, and that would be Frodo (D-Virginia).  Like I said, he and I have similar views on issues.

Frodo supports the BJP. :gasp:
Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2009, 12:39:41 AM »

That's because he's really Republican. The Ronald Reagan comment sort of clinched it. Although in fairness, a good chunk of 'Republicans' here really belong in my party.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2009, 07:17:22 AM »

That's because he's really Republican. The Ronald Reagan comment sort of clinched it. Although in fairness, a good chunk of 'Republicans' here really belong in my party.

Wrong.  I'm really a Democrat.  Have you ever heard of the term Reagan Democrats?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2009, 07:24:59 AM »

Wrong.  I'm really a Democrat.  Have you ever heard of the term Reagan Democrats?

In theory, but anybody that thinks Reagan was the greatest President we ever had is far away from any reasonable defintion of "Democrat".
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2009, 01:58:47 PM »

Yes, and it's quite possible the single stupidest term in American political lexicon. It was also obviously coined by someone who never looked at the 1984 county map.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2009, 02:00:41 PM »

I think Bill Clinton was the best President.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies