Office of the Attorney General
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:42:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of the Attorney General
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Office of the Attorney General  (Read 5696 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2009, 06:50:31 AM »

Franzl - I don't beleive I ever got the chance to congratulate you on your appointment and confirmation as Atty Gen. I believe the office is now in good hands.   

Thank you very much.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2009, 06:51:32 AM »

Considering, as has been stated in this thread, that ogis24 has been banned permanently from the forum, I have no reason to continue this investigation.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 09:51:18 AM »

lol, thanks.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2009, 07:57:34 PM »

Since you're in charge of patents and copyrights and so forth. I'd like a patent for the Secret Excel Formula to Create an Hemicycle.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2009, 10:52:25 AM »

Since you're in charge of patents and copyrights and so forth. I'd like a patent for the Secret Excel Formula to Create an Hemicycle.

OK, it has been issued.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2009, 06:18:28 AM »
« Edited: January 17, 2009, 08:34:05 AM by Attorney General Franzl »

I would like to express my approval of Justice Spade's sentencing of Benconstine.

I am happy that justice has been served.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2009, 11:47:13 AM »

As Attorney General I would like to humbly offer the AndrewCT/Afleitch ticket my full and sincere endorsement for President and Vice President of Atlasia.

I am happy to support my fellow Democratic Alliance members, and wish them well in their campaign.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2009, 08:40:06 AM »

Just a short question....Am I correct that only one thing has passed this Senate and become law up until now? I've only found the Special Prosecutor Bill.

It'd be good to know for wiki purposes.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2009, 11:26:03 AM »

A number of pieces if legislation have passed the Senate but are awaiting a presidential signature or for seven days to elapse.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2009, 11:39:47 AM »

A number of pieces if legislation have passed the Senate but are awaiting a presidential signature or for seven days to elapse.

Yeah, I'm still waiting on those, but I think the one I mentioned is the only one that has actually become law yet.

Come on Mr. President! Smiley
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 01:53:22 AM »
« Edited: February 19, 2009, 04:02:22 AM by Senator PiT »

I just noticed, but there are six bills that were passed in the latter part of the Twenty-Eighth Senate that haven't been wiki'd. I can take care of it myself, though the state of decay that the wiki is in never ceases to amaze me.

I don't mean to imply that you're not working hard enough, since we all have lives outside of Atlasia, though the decay will take a lot of work to patch up. I've been trying to pull my weight lately, though it seems like I'm hardly making a dent.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2009, 05:19:44 AM »

I just noticed, but there are six bills that were passed in the latter part of the Twenty-Eighth Senate that haven't been wiki'd. I can take care of it myself, though the state of decay that the wiki is in never ceases to amaze me.

I don't mean to imply that you're not working hard enough, since we all have lives outside of Atlasia, though the decay will take a lot of work to patch up. I've been trying to pull my weight lately, though it seems like I'm hardly making a dent.

6 bills? wow

Anyway, thanks for doing it, although I would have been happy to do it, of course.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2009, 05:25:56 AM »

6 bills? wow

Anyway, thanks for doing it, although I would have been happy to do it, of course.

I noticed it when I was looking through the statute & I saw that the World War II Commemoration Act wasn't in there.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2009, 04:08:15 AM »

I offer my congratulations to the Bgwah/Meeker ticket, and to all who have been (re)elected to the Senate in this election cycle.

X Attorney General Franzl
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2009, 03:45:35 PM »
« Edited: February 25, 2009, 05:54:46 AM by Franzl »

I resign the office of Attorney General effective immediately.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2009, 03:57:05 PM »

I don't think that's necessary. If you are being truthful with us now, I think you'd be a good asset to have on our side if some sort of take over actually happens.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2009, 04:06:23 PM »

I don't think that's necessary. If you are being truthful with us now, I think you'd be a good asset to have on our side if some sort of take over actually happens.

It's alright...but I think it's the right move after all this.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2009, 05:06:37 AM »

There have been calls to extend the Atlasia ban on Xahar, and I believe that there may be a potential case against him under Atlasian treason laws.

Unfortunately, I don't have much, if any, concrete evidence that would be acceptable in a court of law. All I can do is testify.

Therefore, I would request that anyone that has something concrete contact me about it so that I may review it.

If I win election to the Senate, I'll pass on anything to my replacement here at the Justice Department....and if I lose, I'll quite likely appoint a special prosecutor in such a case that would allow me to testify.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2009, 07:18:30 AM »

Just to clarify, the little evidence that I do have doesn't really point to illegal activity defined  by Atlasian law.

I fear it'd also be extremely hard to really do anything right now...as most evidence is only valid if found somewhere on the Atlas forum.

The only way to get around that would be an admission of guilt at a public place viewable my multiple people that could testify, so it's much more difficult than it looks.

The hacking of Marokai's Atlas account would probably work better in a court case....but it's not really like anyone can do anything about that until the accused person shows up again, so that'll take a little time.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies