A thought
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 02:59:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  A thought
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: A thought  (Read 9798 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2008, 06:23:27 PM »

yeah. this is absolutely detestable on Xahar's part, but seeing egg on Ben and Down's faces after all of this is amusing.
Believe me, there is no egg on my face.  Denying it was just fun because it pissed Xahar off.  The board contained nothing unbelieveably secret, in fact it mostly messages about how to make Xahar more irrelevant than he is now.  But the night ends with huge victories for the RPP picking up a senate seat (the only party change this cycle) and the VP as well as a friendly to the cause president
but there's egg on Ben's face then, right?
Not really, he could still end with a senate seat
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2008, 07:02:43 PM »

yeah. this is absolutely detestable on Xahar's part, but seeing egg on Ben and Down's faces after all of this is amusing.
Believe me, there is no egg on my face.  Denying it was just fun because it pissed Xahar off.  The board contained nothing unbelieveably secret, in fact it mostly messages about how to make Xahar more irrelevant than he is now.  But the night ends with huge victories for the RPP picking up a senate seat (the only party change this cycle) and the VP as well as a friendly to the cause president
but there's egg on Ben's face then, right?

Nope; I don't really care, either.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2008, 10:23:10 PM »

LOL.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2008, 11:04:45 PM »

In this scenario, nobody comes out smelling like a rose. It's bad for everyone involved, especially BrandonH who absolutely didn't deserve the treatment he received from Xahar and that girl there.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2008, 11:31:05 PM »

This situation is so sad. Xahar and DC_United are sad, sad individuals. I regret the treatment that a respectable citizen like Brandon has received from two immature little kids who got in over their head. There was nothing illegal about that forum. We were doing absolutely nothing wrong. If it was wrong, then all political parties need to be disbanded because if we are not doing them to win elections, then why have them at all? Why campaign? Just because a group is doing well doesn't give you the green light to break into someone's personal site and then try to blackmail them on the internet. I'm really ashamed of the both of you, though I'm sure neither one of you care. Complaining about how winning isn't the point of the game is bogus.

What we've seen here is two jealous kids who salivate at the mouth when they see the opportunity to bring down people that they deem as more successful than them. It goes back to Xahar's political ideology of wanting to punish and redistribute the wealth of successful people. I expected antics from a lowlife like Xahar, but not from you, DC_United. I'm sorry I ever invited you to join our party, as it's clear you're just a small minded little girl who seems to fall for anyone who is nice to you. After all Xahar has done, kicking you out of your party and belittling you, you sat there and worked with him to illegally hack someone else's property is simply inconceivable for a level headed person to imagine. You're both lucky that Brandon H is a good guy and isn't moving forward with legal action. If it were me, you both wouldn't be as lucky. You may be minors, but that doesn't mean either of you are above the law.

Pathetic showing, guys. May you both reap what you sow.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2008, 11:39:52 PM »

This situation is so sad. Xahar and DC_United are sad, sad individuals. I regret the treatment that a respectable citizen like Brandon has received from two immature little kids who got in over their head. There was nothing illegal about that forum. We were doing absolutely nothing wrong. If it was wrong, then all political parties need to be disbanded because if we are not doing them to win elections, then why have them at all? Why campaign? Just because a group is doing well doesn't give you the green light to break into someone's personal site and then try to blackmail them on the internet. I'm really ashamed of the both of you, though I'm sure neither one of you care. Complaining about how winning isn't the point of the game is bogus.

What we've seen here is two jealous kids who salivate at the mouth when they see the opportunity to bring down people that they deem as more successful than them. It goes back to Xahar's political ideology of wanting to punish and redistribute the wealth of successful people. I expected antics from a lowlife like Xahar, but not from you, DC_United. I'm sorry I ever invited you to join our party, as it's clear you're just a small minded little girl who seems to fall for anyone who is nice to you. After all Xahar has done, kicking you out of your party and belittling you, you sat there and worked with him to illegally hack someone else's property is simply inconceivable for a level headed person to imagine. You're both lucky that Brandon H is a good guy and isn't moving forward with legal action. If it were me, you both wouldn't be as lucky. You may be minors, but that doesn't mean either of you are above the law.

how did he belittle me?

Why keep fighting? You're lucky your parents aren't in trouble for hacking someone's private property. I'm sorry, little girl, but I don't have time to explain your past to you.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2008, 11:47:52 PM »

how did he belittle me?

Why keep fighting? You're lucky your parents aren't in trouble for hacking someone's private property. I'm sorry, little girl, but I don't have time to explain your past to you.

Roll Eyes

Give a straight answer.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2008, 12:04:41 AM »

Look, I was angry about it, and I believe I had a right to be. Several people made some decisions that were not very smart. Private conservations were made public, but it nothing overly sensitive. No physical or monetary loss occurred, only a waste of time. Hopefully everyone learns from this and no one repeats any mistakes.

I know some people are shocked now that they are finding out about this. But I'm over this and ready to put this incident behind us.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2008, 12:11:46 AM »

Look, I was angry about it, and I believe I had a right to be. Several people made some decisions that were not very smart. Private conservations were made public, but it nothing overly sensitive. No physical or monetary loss occurred, only a waste of time. Hopefully everyone learns from this and no one repeats any mistakes.

I know some people are shocked now that they are finding out about this. But I'm over this and ready to put this incident behind us.

I totally agree with you. I don't understand why you seem to be less angry than others when you are the main victim, but this is a good attitude. I would be angry for a few days if I was the victim and probably than others would do the same. I really have a higher opinion of you, after that.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2008, 07:26:23 AM »

Wow.  We shouldn't be shocked though, considering the guilty parties.  Youthful ignorance shouldn't be an excuse here either.  I'm seriously considering putting people on ignore for the first time in life.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2008, 08:30:14 PM »

Wow.  We shouldn't be shocked though, considering the guilty parties.  Youthful ignorance shouldn't be an excuse here either.  I'm seriously considering putting people on ignore for the first time in life.
yeah. Although DcCutie has been on my list for some time already, Xahar is now skating on thin ice which is unfortunate given that he contributes to the forum.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2008, 08:40:00 PM »

Don't worry, I'll henceforth be a good boy.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2008, 08:41:43 PM »

LOL, no this time you just probably won't be dumb enough to brag to the world when you find out secrets which just makes you more of a danger
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2008, 08:55:49 PM »

LOL, no this time you just probably won't be dumb enough to brag to the world when you find out secrets which just makes you more of a danger

Nah, I've just decided to accept that you are a complete irrelevance and to ignore everything you post starting from right now (since I've made my intentions perfectly clear).
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2008, 09:01:56 PM »

You should say that in the topic about this topic.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2008, 09:23:34 PM »

You should say that in the topic about this topic.

Okay. Done.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2008, 01:02:43 AM »

Whoa - I kinda didn't pay attention for a couple days.  What the hell happened?
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2008, 01:19:44 AM »

Xahar hacked into our secret forum & reposted a bunch of stuff, including a screenshot that he had obviously done from my account. DC_united also hacked into our forum, out of curiosity to see what was there. They ended up both apologizing, & DC_united left the forum out of embarassment.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2008, 01:29:23 AM »

Xahar hacked into our secret forum & reposted a bunch of stuff, including a screenshot that he had obviously done from my account. DC_united also hacked into our forum, out of curiosity to see what was there. They ended up both apologizing, & DC_united left the forum out of embarassment.

I got that - but why?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2008, 01:33:16 AM »

I got that - but why?

Because Xahar is one of those kids what gets jealous and then tries to bring down the thing he's jealous of. He's jealous of the RPP and the things we've accomplished and he doesn't like any of us in it. I really don't know why he wanted to hack into our forum, considering there's nothing illegal about us having one to do business on.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2008, 01:36:31 AM »

I got that - but why?

Because Xahar is one of those kids what gets jealous and then tries to bring down the thing he's jealous of. He's jealous of the RPP and the things we've accomplished and he doesn't like any of us in it. I really don't know why he wanted to hack into our forum, considering there's nothing illegal about us having one to do business on.

Indeed. To be more specific though, he was trying to discredit DWTL & Ben, since they actively denied the existence of the forum ever since Xahar mentioned it in the Opinion of RowanBrandon topic.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2008, 01:57:18 AM »

Just don't tell him about the new one ok!
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2008, 09:27:29 AM »

Nah, I've just decided to accept that you are a complete irrelevance and to ignore everything you post starting from right now (since I've made my intentions perfectly clear).
Yeah I am the irrelevant one in Atlasia.  In case you didn't notice that's "Senator" next to my name and "chairman" of the biggest party too.  I am one of the MOST relevant people
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2008, 11:13:16 AM »

I am one of the MOST relevant people

hahaha
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2008, 01:32:18 PM »

I would say that he is compared to Xahar. But, of course, you'll continue to call us a joke party was we expand to be the largest, most organized party in Atlasia. Ignorance must be bliss!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies