Opinion of MR politics
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:43:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of MR politics
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Poll
Question: Opinion of MR politics
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 27

Author Topic: Opinion of MR politics  (Read 8583 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2008, 03:18:04 AM »

If that is his last post I wouldn't mind, but if it isn't I would like the answers to two questions still unanswered:

1-Who this source is that he promised to reveal after the election.
2-Why this source apparently believes assassins are incapable of traveling across state lines.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2008, 03:18:41 AM »

Never heard of him, so he must not be bad enough to be an HP.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2008, 04:42:54 AM »

If that is his last post I wouldn't mind, but if it isn't I would like the answers to two questions still unanswered:

1-Who this source is that he promised to reveal after the election.
2-Why this source apparently believes assassins are incapable of traveling across state lines.
I've been trying to stay "toned", but my biceps are starting to hurt.
MR maverick
MR politics
United States

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2008, 12:10:09 PM »

First off, the assassins post was a attempt at sarcasm. Its using "Coincidental " facts to make a point. If you want to waste your time on this , then that's you.

Fact 1. Obama has not campaigned in West VA during the presidential election other then sending Joe Biden.

Fact 2. Obama has not did much campaigning in the DEEP south states since the primaries ( when's the last time he's came to visit me in Sc?.. ahh I went to see him in Clemson back in Feb).

Those are just Coincidental facts.  I thought the pictures that some of you posted after I said that was pretty funny, which the comment was meant to do.

Mr Resident bill Ayers:
 If you wanted to make this a big deal then you should have did it weeks ago when I made the post.   

Next off,  You said that I should  "probably stay away from the whole Zionism issue" Who are you to tell me what views I should stay away from?   Iam going to say this for the last time I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST PEOPLE OF JEWISH DECENT!!  and if that's not good enough, then maybe you have problems.  Iam sorry if in my political thinking/ views I feel that our countries leaders should put the united states of America FIRST. That's pure political OP shared my many other Americans.  Did I say that in the wrong way.... yes did.  I refined that comment afterwards.  Gaffes are gaffes and people make them all the time if you can't get over that fact or just don't understand, then once again its you with the problem.
Iam not going to give lip service to the Obama supporters or the republican supporters.
My views are what they are and please don't tell me how my views should be shaped again.
If you get your rocks off by hurling insults and flexing egos sitting behind a keyboard then I guess I shouldn't be that pissed considering your sad state of a life.

This is great forum with smart political junkies something you don't find other places
( Myspace for ex). 

"I've been trying to stay "toned", but my biceps are starting to hurt."   Iam sorry did I misspell something for you?   Please, Stay Tuned  and I will misspell some more in the future. Besides working out is good for your health.

Lastly, to say that I don't understand or the word idiotic get tossed my way is pure BS.
Bottom line, its not like iam in the constitutional law section making stupid posts, or pretending to know the subjects.  I pick the subjects I can give my political insight to in - which most of the time iam either on par with others or accurate.  I have saw many posts that most of you were giving a OP that was wrong, but its your political opinion.   Iam not going to call you a idiot because you posted a map of Obama winning GA.   But if thats the way things go around here then most likely, I won't be sticking around for that nonsense.

Mr Eraserhead ... if was of Catholic Faith why should it be done away with?

Sorry Mod if I sound like Iam Pissed.

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2008, 12:15:01 PM »

Fact 1. Obama has not campaigned in West VA during the presidential election other then sending Joe Biden.

False. He did in the primary.

Fact 2. Obama has not did much campaigning in the DEEP south states since the primaries ( when's the last time he's came to visit me in Sc?.. ahh I went to see him in Clemson back in Feb).

Yes, and he didn't do any campaigning in Utah or Idaho either. I wonder why?
MR maverick
MR politics
United States

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2008, 12:19:09 PM »

False. He did in the primary.

Yes, and he didn't do any campaigning in Utah or Idaho either. I wonder why?

You can't read now?

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2008, 12:30:18 PM »

Yes, but he still set foot in this so so extremely dangerous state during the primary.

In the general he only sent Biden, let's see, send the running mate to second-tier swing states while the candidate focuses on the main ones needed to win the election? No, that can't be...
MR maverick
MR politics
United States

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2008, 01:17:59 PM »

Yes, but he still set foot in this so so extremely dangerous state during the primary.

In the general he only sent Biden, let's see, send the running mate to second-tier swing states while the candidate focuses on the main ones needed to win the election? No, that can't be...

First off, the assassins post was a attempt at sarcasm. Its using "Coincidental " facts to make a point. If you want to waste your time on this , then that's you.

Those are just Coincidental facts.  I thought the pictures that some of you posted after I said that was pretty funny, which the comment was meant to do.

What part of that didn't you understand?

You are being hackish in a attempt at making a hill into a Mountian.

Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2008, 02:51:28 PM »

The reasons are that he campaigns in states he can win.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2008, 03:00:04 PM »

I have a basic, strong scepticism of anti-Zionists. But I'm not seeing anything here that makes this guy worse than a ton of people who don't get harassed at all on here. He's explained his comments, people. Give it a rest.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2008, 04:27:38 PM »
« Edited: November 14, 2008, 04:30:11 PM by Resident of Bill Ayers' America »

So instead of responding to my counter-points you just repeat the exact same post I put them up against. Wonderful.

Once again, if West Virginia is full of hordes of skilled racist assassins who are still somehow magically confined within the state's borders (and can't even reach Virginia, Ohio or Pennsylvania), then why did Obama campaign there in the primary, especially since he didn't even need it? Did they all magically appear in June?

As for sending Biden there, you'll note that Biden traveled to more long-shot states, while Obama focused on the top-tier must-win states. So Obama focused on a winning strategy while Biden tested the waters for other possibilities? No wait, that doesn't make any sense at all.

Obama campaign as much in the Deep South post-primary as he did in Wyoming or Utah. Safety reasons in those states as well? Or did he simply logically focus only on states he had a chance of winning? Anyone who's passed an 8th grade government class should be able to answer this. At least explain the reason behind the "coincidental" fact that McCain never campaigned in New York, Massachusetts or Vermont.

BTW you still have yet to reveal this source.
MR maverick
MR politics
United States

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2008, 07:48:54 PM »

So instead of responding to my counter-points you just repeat the exact same post I put them up against. Wonderful.

Once again, if West Virginia is full of hordes of skilled racist assassins who are still somehow magically confined within the state's borders (and can't even reach Virginia, Ohio or Pennsylvania), then why did Obama campaign there in the primary, especially since he didn't even need it? Did they all magically appear in June?

As for sending Biden there, you'll note that Biden traveled to more long-shot states, while Obama focused on the top-tier must-win states. So Obama focused on a winning strategy while Biden tested the waters for other possibilities? No wait, that doesn't make any sense at all.

Obama campaign as much in the Deep South post-primary as he did in Wyoming or Utah. Safety reasons in those states as well? Or did he simply logically focus only on states he had a chance of winning? Anyone who's passed an 8th grade government class should be able to answer this. At least explain the reason behind the "coincidental" fact that McCain never campaigned in New York, Massachusetts or Vermont.

There you go again.

If you look up the word  "sarcasm"  you would understand things better.  But you don't want to do that,  you want badger me.
Now I don't understand 8th grade Gov?

Go back a review my posts and you will see that I do understand elections, however iam not a pollster or do I pretend to be one like some.

"Coincidental  facts " is something  you must not understand.

Iam done with addressing this issue with you.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2008, 07:58:37 PM »

BRTD - chill out.  Smiley
MR maverick
MR politics
United States

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2008, 08:06:24 PM »

The best advice you have gave in the whole thread.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2008, 09:07:31 PM »

There you go again.

If you look up the word  "sarcasm"  you would understand things better.  But you don't want to do that,  you want badger me.

Go back a review my posts and you will see that I do understand elections, however iam not a pollster or do I pretend to be one like some.

The 8th grade Government class was in reference to anyone who understand the electoral college understanding why Obama would not campaign in the Deep South.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2008, 09:17:05 PM »

BRTD, this is pointless. It really is.
MR maverick
MR politics
United States

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2008, 09:20:25 PM »

There you go again.

The 8th grade Government class was in reference to anyone who understand the electoral college understanding why Obama would not campaign in the Deep South.

Mr Resident of  Bill Ayers America:

I know the electoral college system.

You are saying I don't know the Electoral college now?   Gee I think the term "bunch of jerks" was fits you and others here pretty well.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2008, 09:34:05 PM »

There you go again.

You are saying I don't know the Electoral college now?   Gee I think the term "bunch of jerks" was fits you and others here pretty well.

If you think the reason Obama didn't campaign in the Deep South was anything other than the Electoral College (or that it was anything near "coincidental", then you don't understand the Electoral College.

Obama didn't campaign in states he couldn't win. DUH IT'S BLATANTLY FUCKING OBVIOUS. It has nothing to do with these supposed mysterious racist assassins who are magically confined to not leaving their states' borders.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2008, 09:49:38 PM »

just so the bickering stops.

I know the electoral collage but why do we use it it makes it a lot more complex.
damn you small states.Wink
MR maverick
MR politics
United States

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2008, 09:49:52 PM »

There you go again.

If you think the reason Obama didn't campaign in the Deep South was anything other than the Electoral College (or that it was anything near "coincidental", then you don't understand the Electoral College.

Obama didn't campaign in states he couldn't win. DUH IT'S BLATANTLY FUCKING OBVIOUS. It has nothing to do with these supposed mysterious racist assassins who are magically confined to not leaving their states' borders.

Better add another vote to my HP rating.

You can't read or atleast you like to skip over things.  DUH IT'S BLATANTLY FUCKING OBVIOUS that I  already explained to you what that post was all about.   You continue to want a fight over this like a mindless idiot.

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2008, 12:43:41 AM »

Yes, it's obvious what that post was about. You claimed to have a "source" that you said you would possibly reveal after the election but have given no hints whatsoever toward who claims that Obama has not visited West Virginia out of safety concerns. Yet as I pointed out you still have zero evidence toward that, or any counter-arguments toward the ridiculous assumption that there are particularly dangerous states for Obama to visit.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2008, 12:53:43 AM »

Here's some equally idiotic:

MR maverick
MR politics
United States

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2008, 01:00:53 AM »

Yes, it's obvious what that post was about. You claimed to have a "source" that you said you would possibly reveal after the election but have given no hints whatsoever toward who claims that Obama has not visited West Virginia out of safety concerns. Yet as I pointed out you still have zero evidence toward that, or any counter-arguments toward the ridiculous assumption that there are particularly dangerous states for Obama to visit.

You really want that source huh?

It was attempt at sarcasm, however with the way that you really are eager to debate this iam starting to wonder.

Did I make a valid point by mistake?

MR maverick
MR politics
United States

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2008, 01:07:58 AM »

LOL you are a asshole hack you know that.

Yeah, the Bradley effect is real and just because Obama won the election does not change the past.
In fact if anything there was a small reverse Bradley effect.

You are reaching dude.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2008, 01:10:27 AM »

You really want that source huh?

It was attempt at sarcasm, however with the way that you really are eager to debate this iam starting to wonder.

Did I make a valid point by mistake?

When you're sarcastic, you don't claim to have a nonexistent source, or make counterarguments defending your "point" as you later did to me and Lunar.

LOL you are a asshole hack you know that.

Yeah, the Bradley effect is real and just because Obama won the election does not change the past.
In fact if anything there was a small reverse Bradley effect.

You are reaching dude.

Where's the evidence of people lying en masse to pollsters saying they were voting Obama and then voting McCain?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies