Rasmussen State Polling (10/23) - GA, LA, MN, WA
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:20:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Rasmussen State Polling (10/23) - GA, LA, MN, WA
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Rasmussen State Polling (10/23) - GA, LA, MN, WA  (Read 2522 times)
TheGlobalizer
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2008, 11:25:04 AM »

Everyone on this thread is forgetting that Clinton won Georgia with 43.5% of the vote in 1992. Obama here is likely to do better than Clinton ever did in the state. He just lacks Perot stealing off McCain's voters.

Bob Barr can't even muster Perot type of support in his own state.  What a joke he has been considering how much his followers hyped him up.

It happens with the Libertarian candidate every 4 years.  I should know, I usually vote for them.

I like Barr a lot, but I'm done supporting the LP until they get their act together.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2008, 08:26:28 PM »

Bob Barr can't even muster Perot type of support in his own state.  What a joke he has been considering how much his followers hyped him up.

He's known in Georgia for strippers and whipped cream.
MR maverick
MR politics
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2008, 02:17:08 AM »

Everyone on this thread is forgetting that Clinton won Georgia with 43.5% of the vote in 1992. Obama here is likely to do better than Clinton ever did in the state. He just lacks Perot stealing off McCain's voters.

Might also have something to do with race.  A huge chunk of white male vote that don't care for McCain , but don't like blacks would likely support a Bob Barr.  But due to the stakes they are casting votes for McCain as an anti - Obama vote is what I figure.  They must have learned from 1992 that votes for a 3rb party leads to a win for Obama.
It happens with the Libertarian candidate every 4 years.  I should know, I usually vote for them.

I like Barr a lot, but I'm done supporting the LP until they get their act together.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies