Blunders of the cycle?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:58:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Blunders of the cycle?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blunders of the cycle?  (Read 441 times)
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 08, 2008, 09:15:33 AM »

Liberal 527 group Majority Action is up with an ad in Idaho, of all places. The DSCC is paying for a TV ad in KS, too. Why aren't these two organizations targeting GA and KY, two seats that are much more attractive targets for drawing the Democrats closer to the big 60 seat number in the Senate. Does anybody understand the strategy to ignore GA in favor of KS?
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 09:22:29 AM »

Liberal 527 group Majority Action is up with an ad in Idaho, of all places. The DSCC is paying for a TV ad in KS, too. Why aren't these two organizations targeting GA and KY, two seats that are much more attractive targets for drawing the Democrats closer to the big 60 seat number in the Senate. Does anybody understand the strategy to ignore GA in favor of KS?

Do their internals say something different?  Otherwise, I agree.

Saxby's dropoff under 50% has to do with voters leaving him towards undecided because of the bailout thing.  That's the reason why he put out the ad yesterday.  Still, voters are much easier to gain from undecided as opposed to when they support the other candidate, so the lack of advertising is confusing.

I believe I spoke about KY before.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies