Bgwah for President!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 07:30:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Bgwah for President!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Bgwah for President!  (Read 5715 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2008, 05:32:59 PM »

I'll watch this one closely. I like Mr. Moderate on a personal level and enjoy his posts, but I am also staunchly pro-regionalism. I'll probably remain undecided for a while until things pan out.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2008, 07:09:16 PM »

This is a federalist/anti-federalist divide, do you really think Atlasia's most right-leaning party would be endorsing Atlasia's most left-leaning governor otherwise?

Because you think it is one. That doesn't make it one, since Mr. Moderate will win by a large margin. Doesn't mean centralism is far more popular than regionalism.

BTW, I'll almost certainly vote NOTA.
Well, considering Xahar's amazing success in destroying a power house party, losing multiple senate elections, numerous regional elections, and running a semi-irrelevant strong centralized government party I think its time Jesus packs it in, the elections over

I sure did.

And tell PiT about the SDP, why don't you?
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2008, 07:44:13 PM »

How ambivalent I feel right now.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2008, 10:36:31 AM »

I would be surprised if no other somewhat-major candidate entered the race. The last two person race we had was probably in 2004...
Idk, the country seems to embroil in regionalism versus federalism.  You representing the former and Moderate the latter.  There are 4 major parites right now, and 2 are supporting you and the NLC is supporting Moderate along with most of the SDP.  Unless we see one of the independents run, I doubt that another big time candidate will jump in.  I don't see any of the senators making the jump and none of the other governors seem interested either.  Jumping any further than that just doesn't make sense.

Maybe Constine will run for president, he probably is delusional enough to think he can win
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2008, 05:07:10 AM »

I would be surprised if no other somewhat-major candidate entered the race. The last two person race we had was probably in 2004...
Idk, the country seems to embroil in regionalism versus federalism. 

Just because you and your party are embroiled in regionalism v federalism, doesn't mean that the country is.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2008, 12:05:22 PM »

Just because you and your party are embroiled in regionalism v federalism, doesn't mean that the country is.

I'm a regionalist yet I support the President.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2008, 12:28:58 PM »

exactly. The only people here who think there's a huge regional v federal battle going on are the members of the RPP, most of which have little experience in Atlasian politics.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2008, 12:52:10 PM »

exactly. The only people here who think there's a huge regional v federal battle going on are the members of the RPP, most of which have little experience in Atlasian politics.

Well said.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2008, 01:57:37 PM »

Very interesting
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2008, 02:04:05 PM »

You don't seem very enthusiastic! Sad
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2008, 02:32:34 PM »

Same here, although a better candidate could persuade me to change my mind.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2008, 02:37:58 PM »

I endorse Jesus for president
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2008, 02:39:25 PM »

Bgwah,
If you become the President what will you do to help our nation? and how will you do about it?

I will make this game FUN again.

How will I do it? Well if I told you all ahead of time it would take away a lot of the fun and surprise... Smiley
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2008, 02:55:51 PM »

You might change your mind when the VP is announced. Wink
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2008, 02:58:53 PM »

Yeah. I feel the same way. I really like Mr. Moderate and think he's done a good job as President, but his VP choice really has made me reevaluate who I may support. Right now I am an undecided voter leaning towards bgwah simply for that reason. I know Verily says he is done trying to challenge region's rights, but I can't be so sure.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2008, 03:29:57 PM »

Hah. Bgwah/Meeker.

I think that CultureKing/Meeker (or perhaps Meeker/CutureKing) would've gone down better. Too bad you rejected the idea out of hand.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2008, 03:35:38 PM »

Bgwah,
If you become the President what will you do to help our nation? and how will you do about it?

How will I do it? Well if I told you all ahead of time it would take away a lot of the fun and surprise... Smiley
Well, that sounds terrifyingly Phil-esque...
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2008, 04:09:01 PM »

Bgwah,

Oh, not the Innamorato Administration again...
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2008, 04:15:35 PM »

Bgwah,

Oh noes! Well I certainly am not planning any failed President Naso scheme. Wink
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2008, 04:23:37 PM »

Myself, Meeker, BrandonH, MasterJedi, Duke, Inks, etc. are of little experience?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2008, 04:24:56 PM »

Last time I checked, almost every member of the RPP had been elected to office, and have been reelected.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2008, 04:26:05 PM »

Myself, Meeker, BrandonH, MasterJedi, Duke, Inks, etc. are of little experience?
Don't forget Fmr. Pres. PBrunsel, Fmr. Lt. Gov. SPC

I mean sure we have our party idiot, Constine, but other than that almost everyone has been elected to something except for a few newbies running for the first time this time around.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2008, 04:29:22 PM »

I mean sure we have our party idiot, Constine, but other than that almost everyone has been elected to something except for a few newbies running for the first time this time around.

That means a lot coming from you Tongue

You realize that the Governors before me had problems with voting booths as well, yes?  That Sensei wouldn't have opened the August booth if I hadn't reminded him?  Or do you just not care?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2008, 04:31:08 PM »

You realize that the Governors before me had problems with voting booths as well, yes?  That Sensei wouldn't have opened the August booth if I hadn't reminded him?  Or do you just not care?
You've been a disgrace ever step of the way, the apex being the lost debate to Gporter.  You have lost every senate election you have run in, and once even tried to run for president.  I state again publically that while you continue to wear my party's banner, you are no way a part of it.  Just so that is clear to everyone
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2008, 04:32:28 PM »

You've been a disgrace ever step of the way, the apex being the lost debate to Gporter.  You have lost every senate election you have run in, and once even tried to run for president.  I state again publically that while you continue to wear my party's banner, you are no way a part of it.  Just so that is clear to everyone

You mean my 3 victories, including the first one, where I defeated Inks?  And what debate did I lost to Gporter; I don't remember it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies