NC: Research 2000 (for Daily Kos): Dole maintains healthy lead on Hagan
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:17:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 Senatorial Election Polls
  NC: Research 2000 (for Daily Kos): Dole maintains healthy lead on Hagan
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: NC: Research 2000 (for Daily Kos): Dole maintains healthy lead on Hagan  (Read 4429 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 01, 2008, 01:40:40 PM »
« edited: August 01, 2008, 02:09:29 PM by Sam Spade »

New Poll: North Carolina Senator by Research 2000 on 2008-07-30

Summary: D: 42%, R: 50%, U: 8%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details

Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 02:07:14 PM »

That isn't a healthy lean. GO HAGAN! Cheesy Anyways, I really do think, this is a race that needs to keep an eye on. We are now seeing Dole's ad bounce going away.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 02:10:11 PM »

That isn't a healthy lean. GO HAGAN! Cheesy Anyways, I really do think, this is a race that needs to keep an eye on. We are now seeing Dole's ad bounce going away.

8 points isn't a healthy lean?

Somebody better phone Frank Lautenberg and tell him to start worrying!
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 02:17:24 PM »

Well, Lead is the word I was trying to type. And healthy lead to me is anything over 10%, But Dole most likely will win, because NC people are stupid and going to re-elect her when she hasn't even done one single thing for NC.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 02:21:59 PM »

8 points isn't a healthy lean?

Somebody better phone Frank Lautenberg and tell him to start worrying!
Not only eight points, but eight points in a poll commissioned by DailyKooks
Someone might want to awake Frank Lautenberg from the dead
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 02:27:47 PM »

Well a Republican Poster showed it at 9%, But like I said Dole will win, but it is a race we need to keep an eye on, because with it being close it could shock us.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 02:32:18 PM »

Well a Republican Poster showed it at 9%, But like I said Dole will win, but it is a race we need to keep an eye on, because with it being close it could shock us.
Really?

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 02:34:49 PM »

Really?

New rule: If you think the GOP will win a NJ U.S Senate seat, you can't criticize a partisan who thinks Democrats will win a NC U.S. Senate seat.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 02:38:01 PM »

Really?

New rule: If you think the GOP will win a NJ U.S Senate seat, you can't criticize a partisan who thinks Democrats will win a NC U.S. Senate seat.
I don't think that at all.  Plus, I admit all my predictions are incredibly biased.  And what I said about NJ is that Zimmer has the potential to come out of nowhere and pull a close race, similar to Bob Franks in 2000.  You are the one suggesting that Gordon Smith will lose
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 02:41:10 PM »

Really?

I don't think that at all.  Plus, I admit all my predictions are incredibly biased.  And what I said about NJ is that Zimmer has the potential to come out of nowhere and pull a close race, similar to Bob Franks in 2000.  You are the one suggesting that Gordon Smith will lose

And I have said before, That most likely Dole will win, Hagan will run in 2010 and beat Burr, and she would be NC next new Senator, right?
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 02:42:22 PM »

Really?

Yes. I think Smith in in electoral danger. Guess who else agrees with me? Stu Rothenberg, Charlie Cook, CQ Politics, and Gordon Smith's campaign.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 02:42:55 PM »

Really?

And I have said before, That most likely Dole will win, Hagan will run in 2010 and beat Burr, and she would be NC next new Senator, right?
Don't you realize the reason Kay Hagan is running instead of a legitimate candidate is because everyone is waiting to challenge Burr in 2010?  Guess that one went right over your head, sorry about that.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 02:46:05 PM »

Really?

Don't you realize the reason Kay Hagan is running instead of a legitimate candidate is because everyone is waiting to challenge Burr in 2010?  Guess that one went right over your head, sorry about that.

Who else is there in NC to run for Senate? Richard Moore? He was a joke? The only person that could beat Hagan in the primaries is Gov. Easley and he might run for Senate and win.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 02:51:05 PM »

Who else is there in NC to run for Senate? Richard Moore? He was a joke? The only person that could beat Hagan in the primaries is Gov. Easley and he might run for Senate and win.
The better question is if there's anyway worse than Kay Hagan
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 02:52:23 PM »

How is Hagan bad?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2008, 02:55:10 PM »

How is Hagan bad?
Considering she down almost double digits and will most likely lose by that much in this atmosphere, obviously a lot.
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 03:07:51 PM »

How is Hagan bad?
Considering she down almost double digits and will most likely lose by that much in this atmosphere, obviously a lot.
Can I put you on record saying that Hagan will lose by double-digits?
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2008, 03:21:31 PM »

How is Hagan bad?

Considering alot of people really don't know her at all, I think she is doing good. And Dole is a wife of Bob Dole, a guy who ran for President and won NC.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2008, 05:02:39 PM »

But Dole most likely will win, because NC people are stupid

Thanks, then, for not being like other North Carolinians.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2008, 05:06:21 PM »

But Dole most likely will win, because NC people are stupid

Thanks, then, for not being like other North Carolinians.

Zing!
Badlands17
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -5.04

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 08:47:34 PM »

How is Hagan bad?
I wouldn't say Hagan is bad; few NC Dems would be much better at nabbing the seat, but I would have to agree and say Dole will probably win by 55-60% at the very worst.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2008, 09:14:30 PM »

How is Hagan bad?
I wouldn't say Hagan is bad; few NC Dems would be much better at nabbing the seat, but I would have to agree and say Dole will probably win by 55-60% at the very worst.

Dole will not get above 53%, To think any candidate for Senate in NC getting 55-60% is crazy and very wrong. NC is to heavily divided for that to happen.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2008, 09:27:32 PM »

This reminds me of Harry's insistence Barbour couldn't break 55% or whatever.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2008, 09:42:32 PM »

This reminds me of Harry's insistence Barbour couldn't break 55% or whatever.

Well in the past 18 years no cadidate has got above 53%.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2008, 09:51:43 PM »

Well in the past 18 years no cadidate has been named Kay either.

Guess what that proves.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies