Time to steal Phils thunder.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:16:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Time to steal Phils thunder.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Time to steal Phils thunder.  (Read 3280 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 12:07:46 AM »

But if you posted a thread about an elderly woman hitting on you, you would not have gotten a rise out of me

Hey, as the Nixon-Lodge slogan said: Experience Counts!
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 12:10:42 AM »

Holy sh**t. Josh from Michigan, this has got to stop!

Duke, I'm getting the feeling that you don't like the gays/bi's. Is this true?

Actually, I Blue heart Josh22; most people know this. The thing that annoys me is that we don't have any decent looking bi girls around here. I'll admit this homoerotic talk from Josh from Michigan is getting to be a bit much for this southern boy.

I don't see how this is homo-erotic, more like plain disturbing. I would have posted it if it had been a women over 70+ who made those same comments. Although, I have had elderly women hit on me but most were border-line offensive. Not mostly over-the-line like this.

But if you posted a thread about an elderly woman hitting on you, you would not have gotten a rise out of me (gosh, that line sounds really gay), and the thread may have died.

It's not my fault, either way. What, would you rather not post anything that southern boy Duke may not like? Frankly, it was not erotic in any sense of imagination, either. I can't defend you from the world, Duke. Tongue
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 12:13:21 AM »

What does < 33 mean (I assume it does no mean less than 33 in context here)?  I don't mind admitting my ignorance. I don't get out much. Smiley
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2008, 12:14:12 AM »

What does < 33 mean?  I don't mind admitting my ignorance. Smiley

It's multiple hearts or something. I only use it to mock internet symbols.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2008, 12:16:08 AM »

What does < 33 mean?  I don't mind admitting my ignorance. Smiley

It's multiple hearts or something. I only use it to mock internet symbols.

Thank you.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2008, 12:22:21 AM »

The most comforting thing to know is that it won't be very long before certain posters on this thread become (in literal terms) like the OP's "love interest" as described in the thread, presuming, of course, that they make it to that age.

The knowledge that young homos will, almost without a doubt, become bitter old queens or pass before their time, is what makes this kind of amusing, in the end.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 12:26:52 AM »

I think what happened was... John McCain forgot he wasn't gay, and then he hit on you!
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 12:32:01 AM »

But if you posted a thread about an elderly woman hitting on you, you would not have gotten a rise out of me (gosh, that line sounds really gay), and the thread may have died.

Actually, at my grandmother's all-female nursing home, any visiting male is treated like a piece of meat by the dementia-suffering ladies.  It's a little bit creepy at first, but you get used to it.

Just cause you turn 80 doesn't mean you still don't need a piece every now and then.

Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 12:33:02 AM »

The most comforting thing to know is that it won't be very long before certain posters on this thread become (in literal terms) like the OP's "love interest" as described in the thread, presuming, of course, that they make it to that age.

The knowledge that young homos will, almost without a doubt, become bitter old queens or pass before their time, is what makes this kind of amusing, in the end.

Charming.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 12:35:19 AM »

If being hit on by creepy old dudes is suddenly news, then I could start about 20 of these threads based on my exploits last weekend alone.

...what? Are you some kind of creepy-old-man magnet?

What young gay male isn't?
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 12:38:29 AM »

Clearly.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008, 12:40:06 AM »

Charming.

...but true.  In the music world, you see it quite enough to know that it is not mere happenstance.  Smiley
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 12:41:04 AM »

Amen!
CultureKing
United States

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008, 12:42:04 AM »

Charming.

...but true.  In the music world, you see it quite enough to know that it is not mere happenstance.  Smiley

Obviously the music world is representitive of the population as a whole...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2008, 12:43:59 AM »

Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2008, 12:46:45 AM »

So who is that homo calling up for a date?
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2008, 12:47:59 AM »

Charming.

Obviously the music world gay population is representitive of the population as a whole...

Corrected.  But your point is quite accurate, as is mine.  Smiley

Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2008, 12:49:05 AM »

Amen!

Yes, what is even more "amusing" is the probability that this man lived a 'closeted' life and is probably acting out (vocally) partly due to the social constraints of society and its conformities. He was also probably influenced by the opinions seen above.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2008, 12:52:03 AM »

God bless Sam Spade for diverting this train from going right off the side of the cliff.

Of course, it's headed right for the side of the mountain now, but fewer people are likely going to be killed off this way.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2008, 12:54:53 AM »

Amen!

Yes, what is even more "amusing" is the probability that this man lived a 'closeted' life and is probably acting out (vocally) partly due to the social constraints of society and its conformities. He was also probably influenced by the opinions seen above.

Of course it's quite possible.  But don't think "being out of the closet" makes it any less likely to occur.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2008, 12:56:28 AM »

God bless Sam Spade for diverting this train from going right off the side of the cliff.

Of course, it's headed right for the side of the mountain now, but fewer people are likely going to be killed off this way.

Glad to be of service, sir!
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2008, 12:59:30 AM »

Amen!

Of course it's quite possible.  But don't think "being out of the closet" makes it any less likely to occur.

I suppose. However, the same could be said for hetero's. The general "expressions" of the man, that is.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2008, 01:04:19 AM »

Amen!

Wait...you said that he was probably senile earlier. 
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2008, 11:44:55 AM »

Amen!

Wait...you said that he was probably senile earlier. 

Hoped. Hoped he was senile
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2008, 01:46:35 PM »

What did your Grandfather say?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to: