Post A Picture of Yourself Thread VIII
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 04:40:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Post A Picture of Yourself Thread VIII
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30
Author Topic: Post A Picture of Yourself Thread VIII  (Read 95551 times)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #650 on: November 23, 2008, 01:18:18 AM »

MSUFan, I just want to say it's great to have you back. Every day that went by without you gracing us with your presents made my heart weep. I missed the homoerotica conversations and sh**tz like that which made me slightly creeped out, but amused at the same time! And congrats to the Spartans on a 9-3 season! It's great your team lived up to the hype and didn't bend over and take it like my school did and continues to do!

You're so very welcome, you condescending a$$hole... and I mean that in the nicest way.

Wink

By the way, you don't have to cover up the fact that you just want to see me in more shirtless pics.

No. Actually, I blame the entire Wake football collapse on Riley Skinner posting nude photos of himself last year. Please, don't make the same mistake!

Try hockey. You seem to be good in hockey, in North Carolina. Not interested, but good.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #651 on: November 23, 2008, 01:36:09 AM »

"Wow" to the last three pages.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #652 on: November 23, 2008, 02:59:39 AM »

MSUFan, I just want to say it's great to have you back. Every day that went by without you gracing us with your presents made my heart weep. I missed the homoerotica conversations and sh**tz like that which made me slightly creeped out, but amused at the same time! And congrats to the Spartans on a 9-3 season! It's great your team lived up to the hype and didn't bend over and take it like my school did and continues to do!

You're so very welcome, you condescending a$$hole... and I mean that in the nicest way.

Wink

By the way, you don't have to cover up the fact that you just want to see me in more shirtless pics.

Yeah more shirtless pics... or pics of you with your football uniform on would be great!
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #653 on: November 23, 2008, 04:27:35 AM »

He is hot!

I was going to share that my old job had button down shirts and ties as the uniform in that other thread but noticed it was locked, so I'll share here I guess.  My ex took this as I was getting ready once (had to crop the bottom)

Why?

I don't get it.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #654 on: November 23, 2008, 05:45:33 AM »

He is hot!

I was going to share that my old job had button down shirts and ties as the uniform in that other thread but noticed it was locked, so I'll share here I guess.  My ex took this as I was getting ready once (had to crop the bottom)

Why?

I don't get it.

Presumably, she didnt have pants on.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #655 on: November 23, 2008, 05:47:25 AM »

He is hot!

Why?

I don't get it.

Presumably, she didnt have pants on.
This is relevant how?
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #656 on: November 23, 2008, 10:48:32 AM »

Hmm, I'm glad I don't care.  You'll find plenty of other people to go to your little foosball games with.

If you don't visit before next Thursday you're not going to have the chance to visit a poli sci class, you know Wink
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #657 on: November 23, 2008, 01:25:50 PM »

Jesus I didn't realize clicking on this thread would be a mind trip back to high school... and tweed naked?  Who throws a shoe?
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #658 on: November 23, 2008, 01:33:41 PM »

Nothing really. Mostly I was asking myself why you had to *point out* that you weren't wearing much from the waist down. Smiley
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #659 on: November 23, 2008, 01:40:18 PM »

You're just jealous that you weren't here to be apart of it. (Don't try to hide it.)

Tongue

Wink

Yeah more shirtless pics... or pics of you with your football uniform on would be great!

Uh huh.... Well, I might, but I'm afraid too many people (with too much time on their hands, mind you) would chastise me for it.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #660 on: November 23, 2008, 01:46:09 PM »

You're just jealous that you weren't here to be apart of it. (Don't try to hide it.)

Tongue

Wink

Uh huh.... Well, I might, but I'm afraid too many people (with too much time on their hands, mind you) would chastise me for it.

You mean.. too much time with their hands...

Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #661 on: November 23, 2008, 02:12:00 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Eh, good point. I don't think anyone here would do that, though.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #662 on: November 23, 2008, 02:16:31 PM »

I was mostly referring to Jamespol.
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #663 on: November 23, 2008, 02:33:57 PM »

Nah, I'm pretty sure I'm just eye candy around here.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #664 on: November 23, 2008, 02:35:38 PM »

It is not you fault you are perfect. God made you that way.Wink
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #665 on: November 23, 2008, 02:50:25 PM »

MSUFan, you have an admirer... Wink
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #666 on: November 23, 2008, 02:52:00 PM »

It is not you fault you are perfect. God made you that way.Wink

VERY true.

Tongue

You can invite her to join the fan-club, then.

Wink

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #667 on: November 23, 2008, 03:05:12 PM »

Far from it being the first time, things are getting exceptionally creepy around here.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #668 on: November 23, 2008, 03:05:46 PM »

MSU's photo had both myself and ChrisOB in agreement. Such agreements are rare with the possible exception of Russel Tovey and Fabian Hambuechen Smiley
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #669 on: November 23, 2008, 03:17:34 PM »

MSU's photo had both myself and ChrisOB in agreement. Such agreements are rare with the possible exception of Russel Tovey and Fabian Hambuechen Smiley

Given that the agreement sort of pertains to me, what, may I ask, is the agreement?
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #670 on: November 23, 2008, 03:38:29 PM »

Given that the agreement sort of pertains to me, what, may I ask, is the agreement?

It's not an agreement, it's in agreement. We both consider you to be pretty handsome, which doesn't happen that often as we have different tastes. That's all.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #671 on: November 23, 2008, 03:40:09 PM »

LOL

I'm sure you couldn't guess what it was about.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #672 on: November 23, 2008, 03:42:11 PM »

Far from it being the first time, things are getting exceptionally creepy around here.
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #673 on: November 23, 2008, 03:46:37 PM »
« Edited: November 23, 2008, 03:49:14 PM by MSUfan »

It's not an agreement, it's in agreement. We both consider you to be pretty handsome, which doesn't happen that often as we have different tastes. That's all.

Oh, alright. Just wondering.

As to Phil, no. Actually I had no idea what they were in agreement about.

EDIT: Oh, and... er, thanks aflietch. That's good of you to notice. I don't get many of those complements from people in the "real world." That's probably because I'm a complete dick to most people. Ha
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #674 on: November 23, 2008, 03:48:43 PM »

As to Phil, no. Actually I had no idea what they were in agreement about.

Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies