Michelle Obama's "Whitey" Problem
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:57:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Michelle Obama's "Whitey" Problem
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Michelle Obama's "Whitey" Problem  (Read 14313 times)
ChrisFromNJ

Political Matrix
E: -5.35, S: -8.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 31, 2008, 08:25:40 PM »

http://noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/05/31/breaking-news-michelles-whitey-problem/
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Here's another one of his blog posts from May 19th:

http://noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/05/16/will-barack-throw-mama-from-the-train/
You must be logged in to read this quote.

This could be the opening Hillary is looking for to win the nomination at the convention. If this video is true, then Obama is done. He will be unelectable. He cannot dodge this bullet.

Hannity and Limbaugh have mentioned this video for weeks.

We will hopefully know by 9 AM on Monday if true.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 08:29:26 PM »

"Whitey" is the name of a rival, crosstown softball team the church plays.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 08:31:46 PM »

I'm very, very skeptical of any clip that is being "held" until a given time.  When is the last time that such a clip has actually turned out to exist?

But, who knows.
ChrisFromNJ

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 08:32:34 PM »

"Whitey" is the name of a rival, crosstown softball team the church plays.

Hehe.

This video could be explosive. As the saying goes: "Where there is smoke, there is fire". I've heard about the existence of this tape from too many difference sources for it to be just a made-up rumor.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 08:34:15 PM »

It seems odd that the Obama campaign wouldn't've taken preventative action in someway, especially after the Wright scandal broke, but we'll see what happens.

It also seems odd that the Clinton people didn't find it.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 08:35:35 PM »

It seems odd that the Obama campaign wouldn't've taken preventative action in someway, especially after the Wright scandal broke, but we'll see what happens.

It also seems odd that the Clinton people didn't find it.

Or that all the parishioners would have kept this secret...
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 08:35:40 PM »

This video could be explosive. As the saying goes: "Where there is smoke, there is fire". I've heard about the existence of this tape from too many difference sources for it to be just a made-up rumor.

Then it'd probably be best if we waited until 9.00 Monday morning, don't you think?  After all, doing so might prevent certain people from looking mighty silly...
ChrisFromNJ

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2008, 08:36:20 PM »

Then it'd probably be best if we waited until 9am Monday morning, don't you think?  After all, it'd prevent certain people from looking mighty silly...

Hey, it wouldn't be the first time I looked silly. Wink

Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2008, 08:36:39 PM »

Sounds like total bullsh**t to me.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -8.00

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2008, 08:40:22 PM »

Sounds like total bullsh**t to me.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2008, 08:45:48 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me at all. We already know Obama hates white people and feels inferior because of her race. She wrote about it in her master's thesis. If this tape indeed exists, it would be another serious blow to the Obama campaign. The Democrats are working very hard this year to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2008, 08:47:52 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me at all. We already know Obama hates white people and feels inferior because of her race. She wrote about it in her master's thesis. If this tape indeed exists, it would be another serious blow to the Obama campaign. The Democrats are working very hard this year to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I hope you are joking, if not then I thought you were smarter then you really are.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2008, 08:48:31 PM »

You are a joke.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2008, 08:49:38 PM »
« Edited: May 31, 2008, 08:53:17 PM by Torie »

I doubt this exists. I don't think Michelle would vent this way publically. I suspect it is BS. But hey, speculation, is speculation. I am having to revert to my gut and best judgment a lot lately based on not much. Smiley

On the other hand, I suspected that Pfleger would freak Obama, more than Wright, because Pfleger was white and Catholic, while affecting a pandering black act (the mix being totally toxic), and well, maybe it did.
ChrisFromNJ

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2008, 08:50:07 PM »

You mean Michelle Obama and not Barack Obama, right?

I honestly do think Michelle probably hates white people deep in her heart. Barack Obama? No way.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2008, 08:52:21 PM »

Anyone care to tell me when Michelle Obama said she hates white people?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2008, 08:54:02 PM »

You mean Michelle Obama and not Barack Obama, right?

I honestly do think Michelle probably hates white people deep in her heart. Barack Obama? No way.

Yes, I mean Michelle. I used "her" for a reason. I don't think Obama does, but Michelle clearly has some issues with them. There's absolutely no denying that.

You are a joke.

Care to elaborate as to why? You could be considered just as big a joke as I am if it's because we disagree about things. It isn't healthy to have a hatred against someone on an internet forum.

Seriously, making snide comments after every post I make is getting a little old. How about you offer some serious discussion to this forum besides making judgement threads on members and 5-10 word sentences, normally criticizing a poster because they have different opinions than you.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2008, 08:54:22 PM »

I've actually read her masters thesis, and I don't think you have.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2008, 08:56:40 PM »

I've actually read her master's thesis, and I don't think you have.

I read it too. It was pedestrian, and the survey was rather poorly designed, and it was focused on the incidence of blacks post  Princeton going Oreo after hitting Wall Street, but hardly a smoking gun. I would have given the effort a C+.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2008, 08:57:30 PM »

Oh, yes, NoQuarter has been talking about this one for months. But it's never been revealed, even when it would have allowed Clinton to really make a comeback (NoQuarter is basically Hillaryis44).
ChrisFromNJ

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2008, 08:58:43 PM »

Oh, yes, NoQuarter has been talking about this one for months. But it's never been revealed, even when it would have allowed Clinton to really make a comeback (NoQuarter is basically Hillaryis44).

This is the first time he's committed to an actual date to releasing this. I realize it's just a rumor, but it's a pretty slow Saturday Night and I figured I'd just let you guys know. Wink
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2008, 08:59:40 PM »

I've actually read her masters thesis, and I don't think you have.

The one where she said she felt like a visitor on campus because of her blackness? That doesn't show that she has a problem with white people? No matter how liberal my professors and students are, I still don't feel like a part of it? WHat point are you trying to make, exactly? She states in it that her blackness made her feel like a visitor.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2008, 08:59:43 PM »

This is the first time he's committed to an actual date to releasing this. I realize it's just a rumor, but it's a pretty slow Saturday Night and I figured I'd just let you guys know. Wink

Pfft. Why would he have held this when he was mentioning it before March 5? It's just dirty slander for people to send around in viral e-mails--or on forums.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2008, 09:00:01 PM »

I've actually read her master's thesis, and I don't think you have.

I read it too. It was pedestrian, and the survey was rather poorly designed, and it was focused on blacks in Princeton going Oreo after hitting Wall Street, but hardly a smoking gun. I would have given the effort a C+.

Yeah.  It was angsty, and came off more like she was trying to resolve a genuine internal conflict over culture -- which I can sympathize with -- than trying to prove something academically.  It wasn't a good thesis, but it was none of the things Duke was talking about.

It actually was pretty humanizing, though.  I'm glad to have read it.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2008, 09:01:32 PM »

The one where she said she felt like a visitor on campus because of her blackness? That doesn't show that she has a problem with white people? No matter how liberal my professors and students are, I still don't feel like a part of it? WHat point are you trying to make, exactly? She states in it that her blackness made her feel like a visitor.

Do yourself a favor and read it instead of just taking whatever cherry-picked portions you learned on a right-wing blog.  I know you're a partisan, but drop the facade every once and a while, and contemplate that the behaviors and thoughts of people we don't like may have more complexity than we'd like to admit.

Even if they're still really damn wrong.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies