Daniels draws Independent challenger from the right
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:44:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Daniels draws Independent challenger from the right
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Daniels draws Independent challenger from the right  (Read 2106 times)
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 26, 2008, 09:56:47 PM »

Since I'm a moron and posted it in the wrong board at first...

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.politics1.com/blog-0508a.htm#0527
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 11:49:14 PM »

Excellent news! Grin
Adlai Stevenson
United Kingdom

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 04:09:24 AM »

Hello Indiana!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 07:02:03 AM »

Listen, I love to follow irrelevant, out of state races myself but does it really mean that much to either of you especially to a Brit?
JohnnyLongtorso
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 07:21:15 AM »

Listen, I love to follow irrelevant, out of state races myself but does it really mean that much to either of you especially to a Brit?

You can't let anyone enjoy anything, can you?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 07:28:18 AM »

Uh, how have I stopped anyone from enjoying anything? My point is that it makes little sense to me why two people who live thousands of miles from Indiana (one of them living out of the country) seem to be so elated over this. I respectfully asked them why that's the case so get the stick out of your ass and let them respond. Thanks!
Adlai Stevenson
United Kingdom

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 11:33:20 AM »

Uh, how have I stopped anyone from enjoying anything? My point is that it makes little sense to me why two people who live thousands of miles from Indiana (one of them living out of the country) seem to be so elated over this. I respectfully asked them why that's the case so get the stick out of your ass and let them respond. Thanks!

No not really - I mean its a random/throwaway comment and it doesn't really matter.  But I do consider myself a stronger Democrat than I am everything else in terms of political allegiance in my own country and I am interested in American politics.  Like you I have some Italian family and am interested in Italian politics too - as I recall you supported and were pleased when Forza Italia and Silvio Berlusconi did well - so you must be pleased now, no? 
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 11:36:26 AM »

Redistricting is also coming up...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 12:34:32 PM »

Like you I have some Italian family and am interested in Italian politics too - as I recall you supported and were pleased when Forza Italia and Silvio Berlusconi did well - so you must be pleased now, no? 

Well, sure, but I wasn't following who wins the Gubernatorial race in Lazio or something.  Tongue

HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 07:34:02 PM »

Like you I have some Italian family and am interested in Italian politics too - as I recall you supported and were pleased when Forza Italia and Silvio Berlusconi did well - so you must be pleased now, no? 

He does actually go back and forth to Italy and follow who would be an ally.  I cannot recall the last time Jill Long-Thompson pledged her support to Britain.
Adlai Stevenson
United Kingdom

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 03:16:44 AM »

He does actually go back and forth to Italy and follow who would be an ally.  I cannot recall the last time Jill Long-Thompson pledged her support to Britain.

O shut up.  There are plenty of people not from this country who follow American politics - I don't see you going after Al, for example. 
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2008, 03:32:18 AM »

Al isn't freaking out over a perennial loser for Indiana governor who barely won a gimme primary.  Al also tends to know what he's talking about.
Adlai Stevenson
United Kingdom

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2008, 08:35:45 AM »

Al isn't freaking out over a perennial loser for Indiana governor who barely won a gimme primary.  Al also tends to know what he's talking about.

I think you're someone who cares too much to be honest.  And if we're talking about freaking out and people who know what they're talking about, you are hardly in that category are you?  I don't think I've ever once read a constructive or surprising post from you.  All your posts ever consist of are personal attacks/poor attempts at sarcasm and digs at other pro-Democratic forum members.  The only thing that surprises me about you is that you're still here - because your existance must be rather dull if all you visit this forum for is this. 
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies