1988 Vice President Cheney vs Governor Dukakis (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:25:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Past Election What-ifs (US) (Moderator: Dereich)
  1988 Vice President Cheney vs Governor Dukakis (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1988 Vice President Cheney vs Governor Dukakis  (Read 6831 times)
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: May 23, 2008, 02:13:06 PM »

Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 12:00:15 PM »

As usual, benconstine has no idea about history, Gporter makes a worthy adversery

Dude, I was not being serious.  How could you entertain the notion that I was?  This would be my actual prediction:
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 09:34:44 AM »

As usual, benconstine has no idea about history, Gporter makes a worthy adversery

Dude, I was not being serious.  How could you entertain the notion that I was?  This would be my actual prediction:

No, you were being serious, and now your trying to not look incredeibly stupid.

I think I'd know if I were being serious or not.  Besides, how could I be serious with a 51 state blowout for the Democrats?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 02:02:47 PM »

I think I'd know if I were being serious or not.  Besides, how could I be serious with a 51 state blowout for the Democrats?
Because you are a delusional lefitst

Could you give some examples of me being a "delusional lefitst"?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 02:10:07 PM »

Because you are a delusional lefitst

Could you give some examples of me being a "delusional lefitst"?
That map would be a good place to start

Which map?  The joke, 51 state win map, or my serious map?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 07:51:57 PM »

So if I understand this correctly, Constine posted a Democratic sweep map because he is an idiot and a delusional leftist, and he is an idiot and a delusional leftist because he posted a Democratic sweep map.

Is that, essentially, your argument?
They would seem connected if you use logic

Not only is the logic faulty, but the conclusion is faulty as well.  I am neither an idiot nor delusional; I posted the blood map to get a rise out of people like you and gporter.  And it worked Smiley
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 08:21:58 PM »

So if I understand this correctly, Constine posted a Democratic sweep map because he is an idiot and a delusional leftist, and he is an idiot and a delusional leftist because he posted a Democratic sweep map.

Is that, essentially, your argument?
They would seem connected if you use logic

Not only is the logic faulty, but the conclusion is faulty as well.  I am neither an idiot nor delusional; I posted the blood map to get a rise out of people like you and gporter.  And it worked Smiley
No, you posted it cause you have no knowledge of the topic and your brain said "Cheney" and "election"="Dem landslide"

I think I'd know why I posted it.  And, to prove I was joking, I'll show the 1980 version:
The presence of the evil Dick Cheney on the ticket repulses all voters, and Carter wins every state.

Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2008, 08:31:44 PM »

Two wrongs don't make a right, unless your dealing w/negative numbers

That made no sense.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 07:32:10 PM »

That made no sense.

What do you mean that it made no sense? What grade are you in, pre-k ot maybe even younger than that.

Two negative numbers multiplied or divided by eachother and sometimes added and subtracted from eachother  make a positive number.

Mr. oh I am so perfect and I have been studying politics since I was five years old. Everyone else is a hack except me.

You need to understand that the world does not revolve only around you.

What the hell are you talking about?  I know the math involved, I'm saying that DWDL had no reason to say that.  I've never said everyone is a hack but me; just you and DWDL.  Why would I think the whole world revolves around me?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 08:26:54 PM »

That made no sense.

What do you mean that it made no sense? What grade are you in, pre-k ot maybe even younger than that.

Two negative numbers multiplied or divided by eachother and sometimes added and subtracted from eachother  make a positive number.

Mr. oh I am so perfect and I have been studying politics since I was five years old. Everyone else is a hack except me.

You need to understand that the world does not revolve only around you.

What the hell are you talking about?  I know the math involved, I'm saying that DWDL had no reason to say that.  I've never said everyone is a hack but me; just you and DWDL.  Why would I think the whole world revolves around me?
It is just the idea that I get through the way that you act around the forum and the way that you treat me, that is why I think that you have the idea that the world only revolves around you.

That was the single most unintelligible sentence in the English language.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2008, 10:03:10 AM »

I'm now convinced that DWDL is simply making this up as he goes along.  Well I guess if it keeps him amused...
True, its hard to dumb down things for Benconstine though, that's the problem

LOL.  Dumb things down for me?  Are you serious?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2008, 10:21:48 AM »

DWDL, it really would be best if you quit while you're behind.  You've been treading on very thin ice already of late.
If you do not debate, there is no point in having a forum

But you have clearly lost this debate.  Oh, and since you didn't answer:

I'm now convinced that DWDL is simply making this up as he goes along.  Well I guess if it keeps him amused...

Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2008, 10:38:33 AM »

DWDL, it really would be best if you quit while you're behind.  You've been treading on very thin ice already of late.
If you do not debate, there is no point in having a forum

But you have clearly lost this debate.  Oh, and since you didn't answer:

I did not lose the debate, there is no chance you were joking and no chance that the map could happen.  However, this would obviously have no way to be proven.  And yes, I feel it necessary to dumb things down for someone who posts the maps that you do, you obviously lack some sense of history.

I WAS JOKING ABOUT THE FIRST MAP!
The fact that you think you need to dumb things down for me is pretty pathetic.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2008, 12:15:21 PM »

If I would be banned or placed on any sort of review for this, this forum as no point.  There is starting to be no place for conservative ideas anymore

Bull***t.  You're just mad that you decided to attack a 15 year old, and got your ass kicked.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2008, 12:17:12 PM »

If I would be banned or placed on any sort of review for this, this forum as no point.  There is starting to be no place for conservative ideas anymore

Bull***t.  You're just mad that you decided to attack a 15 year old, and got your ass kicked.
LOL, you cried foul because you can't handle debating with people.  The easiest way out of an argument is to cry that people are bullying you, grow a pair and we'll talk later

I never cried foul; I responded to each of your points.  You will never hear me cry that people are bullying me.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2008, 12:24:05 PM »

LOL, you cried foul because you can't handle debating with people.  The easiest way out of an argument is to cry that people are bullying you, grow a pair and we'll talk later

I never cried foul; I responded to each of your points.  You will never hear me cry that people are bullying me.
The debate was about this election, I proved that your map was ridiculous.  You never even countered with another map, because the first map was your real map, furthering my point

Of course my map was absurd; I was joking.

Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2008, 12:28:11 PM »

The debate was about this election, I proved that your map was ridiculous.  You never even countered with another map, because the first map was your real map, furthering my point

All you did was copy my map and change one state to make yours more Democratic

Seriously?  Which state?  I never even noticed that.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2008, 12:30:14 PM »

All you did was copy my map and change one state to make yours more Democratic

Seriously?  Which state?  I never even noticed that.
Pennsylvania

Really?  What do you know?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies