SUSA about to release Clinton/McCain & Obama/McCain GE polls for all 50 states (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:01:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  SUSA about to release Clinton/McCain & Obama/McCain GE polls for all 50 states (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SUSA about to release Clinton/McCain & Obama/McCain GE polls for all 50 states  (Read 6838 times)
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 06, 2008, 05:33:02 PM »

Obama significantly underperforms in Massachusetts, and this should be no surprise.

After all, his political clone has been stinking things up as Governor here for the past 15 months.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 06:42:58 AM »

From the looks of the internals, Democrats should be praying to God that Barack Obama is the nominee—McCain's relative strength against him in most states is due to defecting Democrats.  Obama's strength is largely due to independents.

Hillary, meanwhile, is solid with Democrats, but performs poorly with independents.

Those Democrats should be far easier to consolidate than the indies.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 06:50:26 AM »

Also, it's very interesting that Hillary and Obama have different strengths in different states.

If I was a Massachusetts superdelegate, I'd be hard pressed voting for Obama when I know he'll lop 10 points off the generic Democratic vote here.

If I was a Utah superdelegate, no way would I vote for Hillary, considering that Obama actually has significant appeal amongst independent voters there.

It's all about keeping your job, folks.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies