SC PrimR: Insider Advantage: Huckabee now leads in SC
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:48:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  SC PrimR: Insider Advantage: Huckabee now leads in SC
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SC PrimR: Insider Advantage: Huckabee now leads in SC  (Read 588 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 06, 2007, 06:08:02 PM »

New Poll: South Carolina President by Insider Advantage on 2007-12-4

Summary: Giuliani: 17%, McCain: 10%, Romney: 14%, Thompson, F: 17%, Other: 31%, Undecided: 11%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details

Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 06:20:45 PM »

This would seem to confirm the Rasmussen poll. The Huckabeast is on a roll.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 07:38:27 PM »

Looking more and more like an Obama vs. Huckabee race, in which case I'll be voting for Huckabee.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 07:51:58 PM »

Looking more and more like an Obama vs. Huckabee race, in which case I'll be voting for Huckabee.

BOO!
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 07:58:13 PM »

BOO!

The only way I would vote for Huckabee is if it is Clinton vs. Huckabee, and I may not even vote for him then.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 08:14:27 PM »
« Edited: December 06, 2007, 08:19:25 PM by Clay »

BOO!

I'm sorry!  Smiley  I just can't bring myself to trust Obama.  I think he's just as corrupt, sneaky, and fake, if not more so, as the rest of them.  I don't like saying never, but I'm about 90% positive I will not vote for him under any circumstance.

He, along with Kucinich, Edwards and Gravel, are really the only Democrats that I would not even consider voting for.  I would be more than willing to accept Clinton, Dodd, Biden, Richardson....

I'm a Republican leaning independent, but this is the year I was really hoping to not have to vote for any of the mostly worthless Republican candidates who're running.  But it seems like the Democrats will nominate another worthless candidate of their own...just like they did in 2004!  And 2000!  ....and 1988, 1984, 1980, 1976, etc, etc, etc.  They have a pretty repetitive history of doing just that; why break the trend for 2008?  Roll Eyes

If Obama were to become president, he'd be the least experienced president we have ever had in a time of crisis.  That scares me, as I think it will a lot of general election voters--voters who don't normally vote in the primaries, much less a largely far left liberal primary.

--disgruntled voter
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 08:23:15 PM »

BOO!

I'm sorry!  Smiley  I just can't bring myself to trust Obama.  I think he's just as corrupt, sneaky, and fake, if not more so, as the rest of them.  I don't like saying never, but I'm about 90% positive I will not vote for him under any circumstance.

He, along with Kucinich, Edwards and Gravel, are really the only Democrats that I would not even consider voting for.  I would be more than willing to accept Clinton, Dodd, Biden, Richardson....

I'm a Republican leaning independent, but this is the year I was really hoping to not have to vote for any of the mostly worthless Republican candidates who're running.  But it seems like the Democrats will nominate another worthless candidate of their own...just like they did in 2004!  And 2000!  ....and 1988, 1984, 1980, 1976, etc, etc, etc.  They have a pretty repetitive history of doing just that; why break the trend for 2008?  Roll Eyes

If Obama were to become president, he'd be the least experienced president we have ever had in a time of crisis.  That scares me, as I think it will a lot of general election voters--voters who don't normally vote in the primaries, much less a largely far left liberal primary.

--disgruntled voter

Ahem Lincolin Ahem
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 08:34:09 PM »

While the comparison to Lincoln is superficial, I honestly do not understand the accusation of Obama being, "I think he's just as corrupt, sneaky, and fake, if not more so, as the rest of them." Surely this label applies to Clinton more than any of the other Democrats. Obama has even refused to take donations from lobbyists and has stuck to his word. I may be being optimistic in thinking he'll be less "institution", but he certainly is not more.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 10:23:25 PM »

Crisis?  What crisis?

While the so called war on terrorism is important, it certainly was never a crisis once we kicked the Taliban out of Afghanistan. (Just how do you fight a war against a tactic?)  Calling every bad thing that happens a crisis cheapens the meaning of the word.

The problems we face now, while serious, do not rise to level of being what I would call a crisis for the United States.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies