FL PrimR: Insider Advantage: Giuliani Ahead by 9% in FL; Huckabee Gaining
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:49:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  FL PrimR: Insider Advantage: Giuliani Ahead by 9% in FL; Huckabee Gaining
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL PrimR: Insider Advantage: Giuliani Ahead by 9% in FL; Huckabee Gaining  (Read 1217 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 27, 2007, 03:38:45 PM »

New Poll: Florida President by Insider Advantage on 2007-11-26

Summary: Giuliani: 26%, McCain: 13%, Romney: 12%, Thompson, F: 9%, Other: 22%, Undecided: 18%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details

Giuliani 26.0

Huckabee 17.0

McCain 13.0

Romney 12.0

Thompson 9.0

Paul 3.0

Hunter 1.0

Tancredo 1.0

Undecided 18.0

Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 03:45:44 PM »

This is great for Huckabee.  An Iowa win would really push it up.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 04:18:31 PM »

Huckabee in 2nd! WoW! I does anyone smell a Huckabee vs Obama election?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 05:38:04 PM »

Wow. Impressive. People are finding out that Huckabee is everything Thompson was supposed to be.
ThePrezMex
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: 5.25, S: -1.69

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 06:08:42 PM »

This is great news for Huckabee - he was actually going to spend today in Florida, then Virginia and back to Florida tomorrow for the debate.
I'm confident that he will pull even more support after tomorrow's YouTube debate - I think that's a format that will suit him fine.

I was able to get an invitation for a fundraiser with him in Austin last night!! it was great! I actually was able to talk to him alone for 3 minutes!!!!! (those who are friends of me on Facebook can look at the picture Tongue )

Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 06:11:03 PM »

This is great news for Huckabee - he was actually going to spend today in Florida, then Virginia and back to Florida tomorrow for the debate.
I'm confident that he will pull even more support after tomorrow's YouTube debate - I think that's a format that will suit him fine.

I was able to get an invitation for a fundraiser with him in Austin last night!! it was great! I actually was able to talk to him alone for 3 minutes!!!!! (those who are friends of me on Facebook can look at the picture Tongue )

What was he like? Also are you supporting him?
ThePrezMex
Mexico

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 06:22:02 PM »

He was extremely affable, just as he looks on TV - he was willing to talk and engage in conversation after he gave his speech. He makes you feel at ease and inspires confidence.

As you can see from my political compass score I'm moderate and I support candidates in both parties. I want both parties to nominate their best and I happen to believe that those are Hillary and Huckabee. I'm also happy because I've been following Huckabee since very early this year and trusting he would become a real contender.. so I'm feeling kind of vindicated.. hope he continues to rise.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 06:29:19 PM »

He was extremely affable, just as he looks on TV - he was willing to talk and engage in conversation after he gave his speech. He makes you feel at ease and inspires confidence.

As you can see from my political compass score I'm moderate and I support candidates in both parties. I want both parties to nominate their best and I happen to believe that those are Hillary and Huckabee. I'm also happy because I've been following Huckabee since very early this year and trusting he would become a real contender.. so I'm feeling kind of vindicated.. hope he continues to rise.

Who would you vote for if it was Clinton vs. Huckabee?
ThePrezMex
Mexico

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 06:37:32 PM »

Who would you vote for if it was Clinton vs. Huckabee?

That's a very very tough one... but I think my red avatar and my great admiration of the man from Hope #1 would incline me for Hillary. I can't vote anyway.. I'm from Mexico.

BTW, Huckabee pointed out that he was the 44th governor of Arkansas and that he hoped that was some sort of signal to become the 44th President... nice fact.
Erc
Junior Chimp
Slovenia

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 08:26:16 PM »

Ai.  For all of the destruction-of-Romney benefits Huck brings into the race, it also releases a few unexpected twists for Giuliani elsewhere.

Giuliani needs to win NH--otherwise, Huckabee most likely has the race locked up.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 08:43:20 PM »

Ai.  For all of the destruction-of-Romney benefits Huck brings into the race, it also releases a few unexpected twists for Giuliani elsewhere.

Giuliani needs to win NH--otherwise, Huckabee most likely has the race locked up.

I disagree - I don't think Huck would get NH just from winning IA - he's too far behind, but it'd give him the boost he needs in SC and MI and then most other states.

Problem is, I don't think he'd win the general - but he'd make a GREAT VP candidate (especially for Romney, who's Mormonism would hurt him in the south, where Huckabee's social conservativism could really help, especially in AR and MO).
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 02:31:54 AM »

I am surprised by this. I think Huckabee can win florida with his recent surge and romney has been stagnant. i think romney carries new hampshire and huckabee wins south carolina. as for rudy, i think if he wins florida or michigan, or both ideally, it will stop the momentum of huckabee and then set him up for feb 5th. if he fails to win florida and michigan, then i think it would be extremely hard for giuliani to come back from that. he may win NY, NJ and california, but other than that i dont know.
Erc
Junior Chimp
Slovenia

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 09:54:28 AM »

I disagree - I don't think Huck would get NH just from winning IA - he's too far behind, but it'd give him the boost he needs in SC and MI and then most other states.

Problem is, I don't think he'd win the general - but he'd make a GREAT VP candidate (especially for Romney, who's Mormonism would hurt him in the south, where Huckabee's social conservativism could really help, especially in AR and MO).

I wasn't saying that Huck would win NH--he has essentially no shot of doing so.

But if Romney wins NH instead of Giuliani, I don't think he (at this point) would have a good enough chance of stopping Huckabee if he wins Iowa.  Which is why I said that Giuliani (who can stop Huckabee) needs to win NH--which would probably carry him on to an MI victory, give him a slim hope in SC, and give him the advantage in FL.

The possibility of a McCain victory in NH would just be completely crazy.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 10:07:17 AM »

And you think Romney would?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: