Rate the following forumers
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 04:19:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Rate the following forumers
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Rate the following forumers  (Read 3719 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2007, 09:00:55 PM »

I don't know how but I must have missed this dramatic episode with Texasindy.
I called her an eco-terrorist and she went into a tizzy.  She kind of got over it but then I started posting things about how amazing Inhofe is and she went off the deep end
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2007, 09:25:16 PM »

I called her an eco-terrorist and she went into a tizzy.  She kind of got over it but then I started posting things about how amazing Inhofe is and she went off the deep end

Read my name, Eraserhead....  Smiley

Actually, causing Texasindy to go nuts on this forum (if she wasn't nuts already) was probably the best thing you've ever done, DWTL.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2007, 09:30:51 PM »

This definitley deserves mention in our famous battles award
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2007, 09:32:23 PM »

Actually, causing Texasindy to go nuts on this forum (if she wasn't nuts already) was probably the best thing you've ever done, DWTL.

Well TI herself has admitted she went way too far, but before she went all wacky, she was a nice poster.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2007, 09:33:56 PM »

Well TI herself has admitted she went way too far, but before she went all wacky, she was a nice poster.
Ah, Inks we have a point of disagreement Smiley  TexasIndy was always one of the worst posters on this forum, all she did was spam the boards with doomsday theories
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2007, 03:43:26 AM »

Ah, Inks we have a point of disagreement Smiley  TexasIndy was always one of the worst posters on this forum, all she did was spam the boards with doomsday theories

nuh uh!  She was also an avid Richardson supporter.  Thats one of the reasons we got along pretty well before I told her to stop overreacting over a stupid internet forum.  She wasn't to happy with me after that.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2007, 04:28:26 PM »

I was pissed at DWTL once he forced her to leave, but in hindsight he actually did a very good thing.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2007, 04:50:42 PM »

I was pissed at DWTL once he forced her to leave, but in hindsight he actually did a very good thing.
I never forced anyone to leave, she just missed the ball that it is a political forum and debate, not a let's boost each other's confidence and don't question what I say club
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2007, 05:23:56 PM »

It sounds like Texasindy was beat down by the "all boys club" that is Atlas politics. For shame! Wink
Friz
thad_l
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: -9.74

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2007, 10:27:17 AM »

Wow, I'm surprised at how well I've rated with some of the Atlas members...
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2007, 12:04:09 PM »

CARLHAYDEN--D, some good insights, but very unable to see things from the point of view of others
Willy Wox--Don't know enough to say
Jamespol--B-, good guy overall at heart.
StatesRights--C, I give his politics an F, but personally an A, so this is where that leaves us. Smiley
opebo--C, makes some excellent points and insights especially about economics, but way too far left socially
dazzleman--B, A+ on a personal level, good friends with him off forum, politically I disagree with him quite a bit, but even there he's at least mostly reasonable.
Straha--D, politics ok, but mostly trollish
Stark--D-, some ok points on immigration and the like, but this is as high as I can rate anyone on Stormfront....
Eraserhead--A-, politics mostly good although more liberal than me, personally seems amicable
Thad_l--Don't know enough to say
BushOklahoma--A-, too conservative socially, but extremely nice on a personal level and agree with the economics
Alcon--A, politics mostly good, excellent personally.
texasindy--B I guess, politics excellent, don't really know enough about some of the other issues that have been raised to be able to pass judgement
Ebowed--B+, has always been nice to me, agree with him politically for the most part
jfern--A-, have always found him amicable personally both on and off forum, obviously is a bit over the top at times and too brazen for my liking, but overall a good guy and thoughtful
Downwiththeleft--C, disagree with the politics pretty strongly, otherwise seems ok
Sam Spade--B+, politics tolerable even if further right than I'd like, personally nice
Nym90--no comment. Smiley
Assad--B, disagree politically of course, but seems to have reformed himself commendably, always nice to me on and off forum
KeystonePhil--C-, politics bad, seems ok otherwise, if a little sharp at times.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2007, 07:41:28 PM »

We should Fuhrer to the list, he's a really great guy.  He has strong positions polar opposite of me but he is also polite and willing to debate.  I think a lot of people think he is nuts though.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2007, 07:46:50 PM »

We should Fuhrer to the list, he's a really great guy.  He has strong positions polar opposite of me but he is also polite and willing to debate.  I think a lot of people think he is nuts though.

Thank you. Smiley I think the same way of you.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2007, 09:15:57 PM »

Who thinks he is nuts? He seems pretty normal (at least by Atlas standards).
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2007, 09:35:33 PM »

Who thinks he is nuts? He seems pretty normal (at least by Atlas standards).
Sanity always becomes an issue when Eugene V. Debs is involved Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies