Have you ever had a Girlfriend before?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:51:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever had a Girlfriend before?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9
Poll
Question: Have you ever had a Girlfriend before?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 116

Author Topic: Have you ever had a Girlfriend before?  (Read 26285 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2008, 07:44:08 PM »

Wow! Is that a recent picture? If so, Andrea and Mandy sure have lost a great deal of weight! Send them my best.

I gotta tell ya, your sister looks pretty decent now compared to her bulbus blonde beach butt in that pic.

McCain/Barbour 2008.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2008, 11:12:32 PM »

Look at those girls' faces.  They're obviously not Southern.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #102 on: February 11, 2008, 11:30:07 PM »

*boxes with air* I got a first date comin up this weekend, and I got a good feeling about it. Smiley

Im screwed. Tongue
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2008, 04:42:43 AM »

*boxes with air* I got a first date comin up this weekend, and I got a good feeling about it. Smiley

Im screwed. Tongue

Hope so. Wink
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2008, 11:02:16 AM »

Im screwed. Tongue

Good luck. But yeah, coming into a date with expectations is usually a bad idea.

My status is still single.....but not to worry, I'm still fulfilled in more ways than one.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2008, 02:36:13 PM »

One thing about dating....I've tried to hang with girls my own age (18 years old, 19 years old) and girls in their mid-20s...and have found out that the older ones are more "sensual" and "flirty." I like a woman whom you can have conversations with over a nice dinner, take to a movie, but then have a passionate night of romance back at home. I don't like the boring, shy 18 year old crap. I like the women who "know the gameplan" and who have dated before.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2008, 02:46:06 PM »

I'm glad that I do not have a girlfriend right now. FTF relationships are awsome. I haven't had one since High School, and man did I miss it!
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2008, 04:33:41 PM »

One thing about dating....I've tried to hang with girls my own age (18 years old, 19 years old) and girls in their mid-20s...and have found out that the older ones are more "sensual" and "flirty." I like a woman whom you can have conversations with over a nice dinner, take to a movie, but then have a passionate night of romance back at home. I don't like the boring, shy 18 year old crap. I like the women who "know the gameplan" and who have dated before.

Have you ever actually experienced that, though?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2008, 05:28:29 PM »
« Edited: February 12, 2008, 05:31:17 PM by Mike for McCain »

Have you ever actually experienced that, though?

Back in 2006, I gave up the internet alot....and we actually went all summer without having "teamspeaks". Within that time, I was moving around and I began hanging out with a really nice Italian girl who worked at the coffee shop. She initiated a flirtly conversation. She was so attractive (even the high standard Phil would have liked this one) and she was really mature and classy. She liked to listen to Frank Sinatra and was really intelligent...but she was never in the position to want a relationship. It's hard when you lack a car and your own place to really be able to date.

It turns out she was only 16 years old (I was 17 years old at the time), and I was shocked to find out how she was younger than me, yet came off so mature.

Another girl that I was almost "set up" with for a wedding "date" in September 2006 was the daughter of a dispatcher from my father's police station. She was about a year younger than me...but she had that awkward shyness that just doesn't cut it.

I think that's the main difference. Younger girls tend to be shy...and it is awkward. Older women (in their 20s) tend to have been through the dating, intimacy, ect....so it isn't awkward. They know "the game" of how dates typically go...and sometimes...Wink end. With younger teens they aren't looking for dinner, movie, intimate night and then going out for breakfast in the morning...that would be awkward for them.

I want the classic dating style when I am in the USAF. Dinner at a nice place (Applebees nice...not a NYC style restrauant) then a movie....then we go back to my place for coffee. That's what older chicks will do...younger teens would be shy and awkward in that scenario.
Willy Woz
Yemen

Political Matrix
E: -8.71, S: -5.13

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2008, 05:35:26 PM »

I don't get your hatred of female shyness, Mike, it certainly endears me to women. (Then again, I like those uptight 1950s-style Mormon types)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2008, 05:43:08 PM »

I don't get your hatred of female shyness, Mike, it certainly endears me to women. (Then again, I like those uptight 1950s-style Mormon types)

I like a woman who is happy, smiling, laughing....not sitting back shy. Unless of course...it's role play for...uh...never....uh...nevermind.
Bay Ridge, Bklyn! Born and Bred
MikeyCNY

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: -4.87

« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2008, 06:08:14 PM »

I shouldn't have a problem in the next few years given that I have a wider array of likeability. I'll date a 20 year old or a 27 year old...as long as I like them and they like me. Once I'm set in the Air Force down in the South (where people are nicer) then I should be up to my eyeballs in women. Trust me...it's gonna happen!

Southern women might be friendly, but a good majority of them are really socially conservative and/or they are religious freaks, or relgious freaks in the making.  Northern girls are more dateable/f**kable.

And since you're not even in the AF yet, how do you know you're going down South?   Europe is by far the best place to be if you're single.  I recommed Germany (where I served a tour) or England
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2008, 06:10:01 PM »

I shouldn't have a problem in the next few years given that I have a wider array of likeability. I'll date a 20 year old or a 27 year old...as long as I like them and they like me. Once I'm set in the Air Force down in the South (where people are nicer) then I should be up to my eyeballs in women. Trust me...it's gonna happen!

Southern women might be friendly, but a good majority of them are really socially conservative and/or they are religious freaks, or relgious freaks in the making.  Northern girls are more dateable/f**kable.

And since you're not even in the AF yet, how do you know you're going down South?   Europe is by far the best place to be if you're single.  I recommed Germany (where I served a tour) or England

Well, I intend on doing the meteorology job and with that as soon as you finish 6 weeks basic training in Texas, the technical school is 9 months in Biloxi, Mississippi. I'm gonna be soiling my royal oates with all those Mississippi gals within that time, I'm sure.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2008, 06:13:01 PM »

Still no change on my front, though this year I took the initiative twice.  Both managed to misinterpret my asking them out to mean "as BFF's", which was awkward.  Especially because this was not clarified with the second one until after the "outing" was over.  Um.

On a lighter note, I was massively hit on during a round of quiz bowl recently (trust me, if my entire quiz bowl team noticed, including me, it was blatant.  Oddly, it was the sentence "I really liked your Spanish *insert strange head motions here*" that was used to do the flirting).  So I hope to pursue this possibility.

Several, but of varying degrees of seriousness.  My current one will cease to be my girlfriend later this year.

Unless it is being forcedon you, ie she's moving to Swaziland, why keep it going if its destined to end?

Oh wait, there's that thing with the thing and the not-thing....

I most certainly don't intend for it to end, and I strongly doubt that she does either.

If that's the case, that's sad that you still think it will.  Sad

Read between the lines, Phil.  She'll no longer be my girlfriend later this year...  Wink

I demand a wedding invite Angry
MikeyCNY

Political Matrix

« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2008, 06:17:29 PM »

Well, I intend on doing the meteorology job and with that as soon as you finish 6 weeks basic training in Texas, the technical school is 9 months in Biloxi, Mississippi. I'm gonna be soiling my royal oates with all those Mississippi gals within that time, I'm sure.

9-month tech school?   Holy crap, dude.   Mine was like 8 or 9 weeks!    LOL.  You might as well try out for PJ

With those Mississippi gals, though, I imagine you actually have to "court" them proper.   Fock that sh1t
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2008, 08:53:20 PM »

9-month tech school?   Holy crap, dude.   Mine was like 8 or 9 weeks!    LOL.  You might as well try out for PJ

With those Mississippi gals, though, I imagine you actually have to "court" them proper.   Fock that sh1t

Dude...I'd adapt much better with them then these northern chicks. Southern gals = happy Mike.
Willy Woz
Yemen

Political Matrix

« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2008, 10:34:19 PM »

Dude...I'd adapt much better with them then these northern chicks. Southern gals = happy Mike.

I dunno. If you dislike those sweet and innocent girls you probably would not like the South
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2008, 11:05:55 PM »

I dunno. If you dislike those sweet and innocent girls you probably would not like the South

Eh...you're probably right. For some reason...I had to be born with ugly looks and orange hair. I've never had a girlfriend...doubt I ever will. In that case, I don't think I will ever be married or have kids. Isn't that the point of going on in life? What if you don't have that point to have to reach anymore? What is the reason for going through all the stresses of life? Good food for thought.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2008, 11:12:21 PM »

Sorry bro, but Keesler AFB is a sausage fest (at least it was in '95).  It's mostly computer dorks and not a lot of chicks are computer dorks.  The locals are constantly picked over by the tech school kids so the good ones are all gone with their new AF husbands.  I aint saying it wont happen, but don't expect it to. (especially if you don't look like Brad Pitt)
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #119 on: February 13, 2008, 01:34:09 AM »

Yes.

Seems like Naso is gonna pull an "opebo" in Mississippi.
MikeyCNY

Political Matrix

« Reply #120 on: February 13, 2008, 07:55:33 AM »

Sorry bro, but Keesler AFB is a sausage fest (at least it was in '95).  It's mostly computer dorks and not a lot of chicks are computer dorks.  The locals are constantly picked over by the tech school kids so the good ones are all gone with their new AF husbands.  I aint saying it wont happen, but don't expect it to. (especially if you don't look like Brad Pitt)

thats a good thing for him...guys that are a bunch of computer dorks?  that means less competition from alpha-males.   

And anywhere you go stateside in the Air Force is a sausage-fest (with the exception of perhaps DC), because chances are you will be assigned to a military town, which is one more reason I recommend an overseas assignment
Willy Woz
Yemen

Political Matrix

« Reply #121 on: February 13, 2008, 11:17:52 AM »

I've never had a girlfriend...doubt I ever will.

Don't give up hope now, Mike. You're just a late bloomer. Wink
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #122 on: February 13, 2008, 02:27:42 PM »

I don't know what you people are talking about with "innocent southern girls" and aww shucks wort of stuff, shut the hell up already, I've lived in both regions of the country while being an active member the game, the only real difference is the staggering abundance of girls who rate an 8 or above below the Mason-Dixon, in my personal experience and that of others there is no lack of good looking women in the south who are up for a good time in any and many capacities.

Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #123 on: February 13, 2008, 02:53:50 PM »

I don't know what you people are talking about with "innocent southern girls" and aww shucks wort of stuff, shut the hell up already, I've lived in both regions of the country while being an active member the game, the only real difference is the staggering abundance of girls who rate an 8 or above below the Mason-Dixon, in my personal experience and that of others there is no lack of good looking women in the south who are up for a good time in any and many capacities.

That's what I heard.
Willy Woz
Yemen

Political Matrix

« Reply #124 on: February 13, 2008, 02:55:56 PM »

That wasn't what I said. There are just more of the innocent type in the South; maybe just in the rural South anyway - and Southern girls are definitely better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies