NC: SPRY Strategies: Trump +4, +8
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 29, 2024, 08:42:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  NC: SPRY Strategies: Trump +4, +8
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: NC: SPRY Strategies: Trump +4, +8  (Read 660 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 17, 2024, 10:28:25 PM »

New Poll: North Carolina President by SPRY Strategies on 2024-06-11

Summary: D: 37%, R: 45%, U: 10%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

P P P

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2024, 10:47:42 PM »

Biden conceded NC already
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2024, 10:51:28 PM »

Considering the track record with Spry I wouldn’t if the best they could get is only Trump +4
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2024, 07:54:14 AM »

Considering the track record with Spry I wouldn’t if the best they could get is only Trump +4

However, 14% said they recently became a Trump supporter “because of the sad state of the nation under Joe Biden.” 1.6% of Trump supporters said they were “anti-Trump until the weaponization of the Justice system” was used against him.

lmao, exactly
GAinDC

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2024, 08:34:20 AM »

However, 14% said they recently became a Trump supporter “because of the sad state of the nation under Joe Biden.” 1.6% of Trump supporters said they were “anti-Trump until the weaponization of the Justice system” was used against him.

lmao, exactly

LOL! So hackish
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2024, 08:36:15 AM »

Lean R
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2024, 09:14:12 AM »

lmao, exactly

OK the language may be loaded but are you saying it’s impossible that Trump has won over a decent number of voters due to Biden’s unpopularity and voter discontent with him? Would you have said the same if a poll in 2020 found some voters said they started supporting Biden due to the state of the nation under Trump?

Those claiming they were “anti-Trump” until the trial or whatever are more suspect but it’s a tiny number so clearly even that loaded question didn’t sway many.

For the love of god man, STOP the cringe MAGA 2020 style poll denialism/crosstabs diving/nitpicking every detail in a futile effort to discredit the polls. Nate Silver says Spry only has an R +0.4 bias and rates them B/C, no better or worse than others like Redfield you people were saying was better than Selzer yesterday!

I don’t even see what you are getting out of this obsession other than attempting to relieve your own discomfort and cognitive dissonance between how you feel and what you want to believe, and what the facts and evidence show is objectively true right now. Whatever it is, work it out in therapy and stop spamming the forum with it. It’s just obnoxious at this point. Some of us want to have logical discussions about the actual state of the race, not have every single new poll thread (and even some other threads like the one about Biden’s ad strategy) derailed by someone coming in like clockwork to start a 5 page debate about how ackshually the polls are all wrong because his feels say so and Biden can do no wrong. If you for some reason want your feelings coddled and to believe your flawless hero is on course to win and everything is going fine, only to be in for a very rude awakening on Election Day, there are plenty of Twitter bubbles to validate you. This isn’t the forum for it.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2024, 09:15:22 AM »

MC has always had NC Trump 8, we fell for NC being Lean D due to Gov race but just like in 20 it's gonna split between DG and TP
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2024, 09:15:41 AM »

lmao, exactly

OK the language may be loaded but are you saying it’s impossible that Trump has won over a decent number of voters due to Biden’s unpopularity and voter discontent with him? Would you have said the same if a poll in 2020 found some voters said they started supporting Biden due to the state of the nation under Trump?

Those claiming they were “anti-Trump” until the trial or whatever are more suspect but it’s a tiny number so clearly even that loaded question didn’t sway many.

For the love of god man, STOP the cringe MAGA 2020 style poll denialism/crosstabs diving/nitpicking every detail in a futile effort to discredit the polls. Nate Silver says Spry only has an R +0.4 bias and rates them B/C, no better or worse than others like Redfield you people were saying was better than Selzer yesterday!

I don’t even see what you are getting out of this obsession other than attempting to relieve your own discomfort and cognitive dissonance between how you feel and what you want to believe, and what the facts and evidence show is objectively true right now. Whatever it is, work it out in therapy and stop spamming the forum with it. It’s just obnoxious at this point. Some of us want to have logical discussions about the actual state of the race, not have every single new poll thread (and even some other threads like the one about Biden’s ad strategy) derailed by someone coming in like clockwork to start a 5 page debate about how ackshually the polls are all wrong because his feels say so and Biden can do no wrong. If you for some reason want your feelings coddled and to believe your flawless hero is on course to win and everything is going fine, only to be in for a very rude awakening on Election Day, there are plenty of Twitter bubbles to validate you. This isn’t the forum for it.

I literally just called out the clear biased wording that the pollster presented. Jesus christ man, you need to calm down. I'm not sure why you are so incessant on defending a push poll. I think you personally are way too obsessed with my posts and need to stop. For whatever reason, you clearly want to Trump to win and that's an issue for yourself. Stop policing peoples posts and just use the ignore button like everyone else. You're not having actual debates about the state of the race. You literally come into every thread spamming about how Biden is the worst, Trump is going to win, and ranting on and on. Just stop.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2024, 09:16:42 AM »
« Edited: June 18, 2024, 09:22:01 AM by Sir Mohamed »

lmao, exactly

Alben, do you believe the election as whole is a lost cause and Trump is de facto assured to end up victorious?
axiomsofdominion
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2024, 09:17:41 AM »

lmao, exactly

I literally just called out the clear biased wording that the pollster presented. Jesus christ man, you need to calm down. I'm not sure why you are so incessant on defending a push poll.

R push polls flooding the zone as per usual and polling/election illiterate people falling for it.
And push polls aren't even the worst. Insane numbers of people fell for literally fake polls in previous cycles even after 538 put the metaphorical dunce cap on those polls.
SnowLabrador
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2024, 09:17:52 AM »

Yes, the questions are worded in a pro-Trump manner, but that doesn't explain away the fact that this is a pretty bad poll for Biden. While Biden doesn't need North Carolina's electoral votes, NC-SEN 2026 is going to be a crucial win for Democrats if they are to stay afloat in the Senate long-term. If we can't win the state for President, or even come close, Tillis will get a third term no matter what.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2024, 09:19:01 AM »

lmao, exactly

I literally just called out the clear biased wording that the pollster presented. Jesus christ man, you need to calm down. I'm not sure why you are so incessant on defending a push poll.

R push polls flooding the zone as per usual and polling/election illiterate people falling for it.
And push polls aren't even the worst. Insane numbers of people fell for literally fake polls in previous cycles even after 538 put the metaphorical dunce cap on those polls.

Don't tell that to Alben, he likes to live in a world where every pollster is taken at face value and Trump is definitely winning the election. Guess we should all just pack up and call it quits, boys! Trump has won - no need for any more discussion!
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2024, 09:22:05 AM »
« Edited: June 18, 2024, 09:25:24 AM by MR DARK BRANDON »

lmao, exactly

Don't tell that to Alben, he likes to live in a world where every pollster is taken at face value and Trump is definitely winning the election. Guess we should all just pack up and call it quits, boys! Trump has won - no need for any more discussion!

Tbf, I don’t think he’s saying that, he’s just saying Biden has his work cut out for him and neither he nor his supporters shouldn’t ignore that. I, as someone who believes Biden will pull it out narrowly in the end have long believed he has work to do, and I’m happy his team seems to realize that and are doing what they can, while also being happy the key states aren’t as lopsided as they where at the start of this year. That actually has made me MORE assured in my prediction.

That’s not an unreasonable thing to believe, nor should it be something we should be afraid to admit. Biden still has his work cut out for him, like most candidates in elections do, Hell Trump has his own problems he needs to work on, and it’s not mutually exclusive with believing the race is tossup/tilt D.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2024, 09:24:40 AM »

lmao, exactly

Tbf, I don’t think he’s saying that, he’s just saying Biden has his work cut out for him and neither he nor his supporters shouldn’t ignore that. I, as someone who believes Biden will pull it out narrowly in the end have long believed he has work to do, and I’m happy his team seems to realize that and are doing what they can, while also being happy the key states aren’t as lopsided as they where at the start of this year.

That’s not an unreasonable thing to believe, nor should it be something we should be afraid to admit. Hell Trump has his own problems he needs to work on, and it’s not mutually exclusive with believing the race is tossup/tilt D.

I 100% agree with everything you said, which is why I don't understand why he's going on these psychopathic rants against me
Spectator
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2024, 09:26:22 AM »

Yes, the questions are worded in a pro-Trump manner, but that doesn't explain away the fact that this is a pretty bad poll for Biden. While Biden doesn't need North Carolina's electoral votes, NC-SEN 2026 is going to be a crucial win for Democrats if they are to stay afloat in the Senate long-term. If we can't win the state for President, or even come close, Tillis will get a third term no matter what.

Tillis probably won’t even win the primary at this rate.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2024, 09:33:41 AM »

lmao, exactly

Tbf, I don’t think he’s saying that, he’s just saying Biden has his work cut out for him and neither he nor his supporters shouldn’t ignore that. I, as someone who believes Biden will pull it out narrowly in the end have long believed he has work to do, and I’m happy his team seems to realize that and are doing what they can, while also being happy the key states aren’t as lopsided as they where at the start of this year.

That’s not an unreasonable thing to believe, nor should it be something we should be afraid to admit. Hell Trump has his own problems he needs to work on, and it’s not mutually exclusive with believing the race is tossup/tilt D.

I 100% agree with everything you said, which is why I don't understand why he's going on these psychopathic rants against me

While that may be true and I honestly don’t disagree with much of the analysis you give, you don’t always frame it like you agree with what I’m saying (hell I’ve been guilty of that myself)! You need to recognize that it’s ok to admit that Biden still has work to do on a regular basis, I get it the well has been kind of poisoned when it comes to pessimistic discourse where if you say smth like this you automatically believe Trump is headed for a landslide victory, but that doesn’t mean we can’t try and change that.

This map over here? Is my prediction, and it’s barely changed since the start of this year. And this is with everything I’ve said in mind.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2024, 10:39:59 AM »

Robinson is winning by 4, as said Biden conceded NC but not NV or GA

Wbrooks posted very good numbers Ds in NV if we lose NV we deserve to lose
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2024, 11:48:22 AM »

That would be good for republicans, Tillis is not a good fit for r trending ancestrally d groups
Spectator
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2024, 03:23:23 PM »

That would be good for republicans, Tillis is not a good fit for r trending ancestrally d groups

Depemds who they replace him with. Knowing the NRSC, it could be anywhere from a decent recruit to a concussed former football star who can’t speak coherent sentences, to a school shooter-vibes tech bro, or an accused child molester.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2024, 03:25:41 PM »

Depemds who they replace him with. Knowing the NRSC, it could be anywhere from a decent recruit to a concussed former football star who can’t speak coherent sentences, to a school shooter-vibes tech bro, or an accused child molester.
Or an out of state billionaire who wants to privatize social security!
Spectator
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2024, 03:27:08 PM »

Which guy was that? I can’t keep track of all the disaster candidates.
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2024, 03:27:15 PM »

Or the person who just lost a gubernatorial election the previous cycle.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2024, 03:28:05 PM »

Which guy was that? I can’t keep track of all the disaster candidates.
Mccormick
Spectator
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2024, 03:30:31 PM »

Or the person who just lost a gubernatorial election the previous cycle.

Honestly I’m expecting it to be Mark Robinson if he loses this year. Roy Cooper would wipe the floor with him in a Trump midterm, and probably stands a decent shot in a Biden one.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies