Trump to House GOP members: "Milwaukee is a horrible city"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 10:42:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Trump to House GOP members: "Milwaukee is a horrible city"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Trump to House GOP members: "Milwaukee is a horrible city"  (Read 906 times)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 13, 2024, 09:48:15 AM »

wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2024, 09:49:52 AM »

He also had more nonsense to say about abortion + Taylor Swift

Spectator
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2024, 09:54:58 AM »

He’s not wrong
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2024, 09:57:48 AM »

God I wish there was tape of this to blast round the clock in Wisconsin… Then again based on how WOW votes, maybe the rest of the state agrees about Milwaukee.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2024, 10:21:19 AM »

He clearly has some kind of mental disability if you pay attention to how he speaks. It's very sad.
dspNY
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2024, 10:39:47 AM »

He clearly has some kind of mental disability if you pay attention to how he speaks. It's very sad.

It’s moderate dementia progressing to severe. Trump was completely lucid in 2016, mostly lucid in 2020. The dementia collapse is underway and it only goes in one direction.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2024, 10:44:14 AM »

It’s moderate dementia progressing to severe. Trump was completely lucid in 2016, mostly lucid in 2020. The dementia collapse is underway and it only goes in one direction.

Um, are you sure about that?

This legendary quote is from 2015:

Quote from: Donald J. Trump
Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
dspNY
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2024, 10:48:45 AM »

Um, are you sure about that?

This legendary quote is from 2015:

Quote from: Donald J. Trump
Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

It’s much, much worse now than 2016. I’ve also noticed that Trump’s appearances at rallies and other functions are shortening in length. I believe the last few rallies were about 45-60 minutes in length, which is very short for Trump compared to the past. Trump’s handlers know they have to stage-manage him carefully and at some point in the near future that will become impossible
GAinDC

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2024, 11:56:42 AM »

If Trump wins, I hope Republicans have fun with that for the next four years.
Donald Trump’s Toupée
GOP_Represent

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2024, 12:00:25 PM »

So what?

Philadelphia is also a horrible city, and I have no problem with Trump pointing that out.
GAinDC

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2024, 12:15:43 PM »

So what?

Philadelphia is also a horrible city, and I have no problem with Trump pointing that out.

what?? I love Philly. I went for the first time a couple years ago and had a great time. I had the best italian meal I'd eaten in a long time at a really cozy Italian restaurant, went to a couple fun piano bars, ran the Rocky steps, walked some cute neighborhoods.

I also love visiting "red" areas like the mountains in West Virginia, Florida's beaches, and historic small towns.

I never understood the need to s**t over entire cities and states and all the people who live there just because of its politics.
They not like us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2024, 12:27:10 PM »

Yeah, this is definitely a guy whose brain is not completely made of jello:

Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2024, 12:39:56 PM »

Did Taylor Swift officially endorse Biden?

He has a very disturbing obsession with her.

And the irony of the GOP having the convention in a city they often rail against was never lost me when that became the official location. I wonder how the city is going to take that...yeah, probably better than Gaza demonstrators will take the Democratic convention...
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2024, 01:00:44 PM »

Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2024, 01:01:39 PM »

The Democratic Party will respond to this by praising the deeply segregated city of Milwaukee.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2024, 01:01:53 PM »

If Joe Biden had said this about West Virginia, it would get nonstop media coverage for a week and the NYTimes would publish a dozen articles decrying the arrogance of finger wagging elitist liberals and scolding them for looking down on middle America.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2024, 01:09:45 PM »

So what?

If you want to be president of the entire country, you're not allowed to sit there and constantly talk sh*t about the country, its people, and its cities.

If Joe Biden said the same thing about Arkansas, it would be the top story of the entire week.
cg41386
United States

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2024, 01:14:32 PM »

So what?

what?? I love Philly. I went for the first time a couple years ago and had a great time. I had the best italian meal I'd eaten in a long time at a really cozy Italian restaurant, went to a couple fun piano bars, ran the Rocky steps, walked some cute neighborhoods.

I also love visiting "red" areas like the mountains in West Virginia, Florida's beaches, and historic small towns.

I never understood the need to s**t over entire cities and states and all the people who live there just because of its politics.

Don’t mind him, he seems like a miserable person. Philly is a fine city.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2024, 01:14:42 PM »

Fancyarcher
United States
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2024, 01:28:08 PM »

And yet Biden gets tagged by the media and people as the old, senile one. 
SnowLabrador
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2024, 01:40:54 PM »

Mark my words: This'll be out of the news pretty soon, but the pro-Palestine protestors at the DNC won't leave headlines until after Biden loses.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2024, 04:28:44 PM »

Honestly, it might help Trump in the suburbs...
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2024, 04:35:24 PM »

What city isn't horrible to Trump unless he is making money there?
LostInOhio
United States
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2024, 04:39:07 PM »

Trump simultaneously displays terrible and killer political instincts at the same time. He is constantly getting in his own way. Like one week he will moderate on an ugly social issue for the GOP and the next he’ll casually mention dining with a KKK member or something.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2024, 04:40:16 PM »

Mark my words: This'll be out of the news pretty soon, but the pro-Palestine protestors at the DNC won't leave headlines until after Biden loses.

We stopped marking your words after you reneged on your vow to leave the forum.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies